Scanned a book. Wnat to turn it into an ebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scanned a book. Wnat to turn it into an ebook

Guys, back in January of Feb (don't remember), while unemployed, I dedicated some of my time to scan a book. This is a very specific book, and the subject is the portuguese accounting system.

Now, I've like 700pages in JPEG (with decent resolution) format. How can I properly turn that into a beautiful e-book similar to the original book, so that I can share the PDF?

Convert Images to PDF E-book - Convert JPG to PDF by a PDF Ebook Maker

That should help roll the ball

Comment

Originally posted by Logan96 View Post
      Thanks, but that's not all I want. I want a software that has OCR capabilities such as omnipage and finereader

Comment

Adobe's Capture Reviewer is good to use, but a lot of money, but if you can find the means to obtain it..

Comment

Adobe's Capture Reviewer is good to use, but a lot of money, but if you can find the means to obtain it..
          I swear by that product. The best way to do it is to scan and OCR at the same time. This way you can work with an uncompressed format. You might have some problems converting from JPEGs... I've never done it.

Comment

Well, this is a gateway to the warez world, so no problem finding the software :)

Is the software discontinued? Can you point me a link to Adobe's website?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by flask View Post
              Well, this is a gateway to the warez world, so no problem finding the software :)

Is the software discontinued? Can you point me a link to Adobe's website?

Thanks
              Sort of. They just packaged the functionality into different software in their suite for consolidation purposes. You should be able to find what you're looking for in this product: Adobe LiveCycle PDF Generator ES2 anonym.to - free dereferer service

Beware of the annoying Adobe person who asks you if you need help >.<

Comment

Working...
              X