• Show
Clear All

• BTN question

Hey people

how can i signup on BTN

let me know please

thanks

Re: BTN question

If there is someone you know that would desperatley love a BTN account, direct them to the various recruitment threads on other trackers or our IRC invite channel if and when it opens.
    There may be opportunities for regular users to send invites in the future, so just be patient.
    So looks like your best bet, would be to be a member of a tracker where unlimited invites are being offered.

Comment

by invites but its closed right now

only masters can invite

u need to wait

Comment

Originally posted by gin101 View Post
        by invites but its closed right now

only masters can invite

u need to wait
        The recruitment posts offered by staff at other trackers isn't subject to the invites being shutoff, that just means your normal user doesn't have invite privileges anymore.

Comment

check WCD or PTP power user forums

Comment

The box.bz also has recruitment for power users and is open for sign up atm.

Comment

Try their IRC and ask bitey or azza or es maybe.

Comment

This is not the place to be asking for or trying to request invites. BTN is closed for invites except by Master class (There are only 96 or so of them on the tracker). We also do not hand out BTN invites in any way, shape, or form on T-I so please do not ask for an invite. You're best bet is their IRC as stated or PU forums on an approved recruitment tracker (PTP/WCD - also as mentioned previously). Issue resolved, thread closed.

Comment

Working...
                X