This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SceneHD Help

I want to start uploading on SceneHD. I want to know which is the best tracker from where i can download movies and TV shows in HD and upload on SceneHD. SceneHD only allows winrar files.

Please, give me some tips also. I would like a member from TI who is already an uploader on SceneHD.

L_Messi

Re: SceneHD Help

U can use all scene trackers like TL, SCC and ..... In this case, pretimes are very important so look for some scene trackers with good pre-time like SCC to access the files ASAP:)
    Looking For : HDBits

Comment

Originally posted by Goldstone View Post
      U can use all scene trackers like TL, SCC and ..... In this case, pretimes are very important so look for some scene trackers with good pre-time like SCC to access the files ASAP:)
      Then What about that rar file part. What will i do if TL has unrared files in it's torrent.

Comment

If it's unrar'd in the torrent, then it's not the scene release.

edit: and you see more of what you're describing on IPT.

Comment

scc is the best but ipt, and tl are good too.

Comment

Then What about that rar file part. What will i do if TL has unrared files in it's torrent.
            SCC, TL and almost all scene trackers have rules to upload scene files in their original RAR archives including NFO. maybe P2P files (a little of them) are not rared.
            TIGodFather
            BeyondHD Recruiter
            Last edited by TIGodFather; July 12, 2011, 07:03 PM.

Comment

SCC, and then GFT is your next best bet.

Comment

Originally posted by TIGodFather View Post
                SCC, TL and almost all scene trackers have rules to upload scene files in their original RAR archives including NFO. maybe P2P files (a little of them) are not rared.
                I got it thanks man.

Comment

Working...
                X