X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TTG User Class Priviledges?

Anybody know where I can find this?

Re: TTG User Class Priviledges?

The FAQ of this site is very bad, it doesnt have that kind of info.

However if you want to get invites keen seeding the more you can to see if you can gain an invite. (However in their forum i have seen
    that no one have the right to invite others except for "moderators" and "chief forum mod" so dont know what to think).

Hope its helful

I am not a native Speaker so any feedback is welcomed

Comment

here goes the review for the site I believe it has the info you are looking for hope it helps http://www.torrent-invites.com/track...al-2010-a.html

Comment

Thanks guys. However I'm still trying to figure out what benefits you get for being promoted to higher user classes. This info doesn't seem to be available anywhere.

Comment

I do not know exactly, but I think with the higher class, you can upload torrents without vote. And the invite system may not be closed forever, just save the enough bonus and wait for the invite system open.
          I will not be here for some time, so please dont pm me for invite thx :)

Comment

The inivte system is closed for normal member at this moment .If you want to send a invite after recovery ,you rank of TTG should be wachtman(upload 600G & ratio>1.2 & be a member over 24 weeks). They you can apply to change your BBS rank and have the right to seeding a invite.
            so that's the only priviledge you get to be a higher class.
            As for uploading , uploader and watchman+ can upload directly.
            By the way, TTG will announce new promotion rules soon ,both uploading and leeching quantities are needed to promote. so may be your rank will change.
            If you need any further help on TTG, i am very glad to give you a hand.

Comment

Working...
            X