Clear All

count me in for German!
    english <-> german would be no problem.

Comment

Hey all. The list has been revised:
      • Translators added;
      • Banned users removed;
      • Changed usernames updated;
      • Usernames updated to the current user rank.
      • All links go to the user's profile (instead of direct PM).

Thanks to Trevor for the great help in making the table wider, giving it a cleaner look.
      Thank you to all the volunteers if for some reason I missed you feel free to post again.

Cheers,
      - Kevin.
      Last edited by Kevin; July 4, 2012, 05:47 AM.
      Undaunted by the obstacles before him, he barrels through the injustices in search of the truth.
      His success is inevitable, his victory undeniable, for he is... The Exalted.

Comment

what about Slovak / Czech language? Can help a lot :)

Comment

Originally posted by Samuelito View Post
          what about Slovak / Czech language? Can help a lot :)
          At the moment we are only gathering users for the languages included in the table, but thank you for volunteering
          Undaunted by the obstacles before him, he barrels through the injustices in search of the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
            At the moment we are only gathering users for the languages included in the table, but thank you for volunteering
            Sure, PM me in future :)

Comment

Hello, I can help with Greek

Comment

Kevin, portuguese is mistyped in the first post and, please, add a brazilian flag in my name too, if you can.
                The Seedbox From Scratch Script

I'm not a native english speaker and my writing and (even) understanding of the language is far, far away from fluent, so, if you, native english speaker or not, have enough linguistic proficiency and found something in my words which you are absolutely certain that is a grammar or spell error, please, feel free correct me by PM or even expose it (so people learn from my errors), just don't go (too) off topic and don't make me more unsure than I already am.

Comment

Originally posted by Lefteris View Post
                  Kevin, portuguese is mistyped in the first post and, please, add a brazilian flag in my name too, if you can.
                  Oh, thanks for pointing that out.
                  As for the flag, everyone under the first Brazilian flag speaks PT-BR :)

Comment

I volunteer to help with Hebrew if needed.

Comment

i would volunteer for hindi to english

Comment

Originally posted by duhduh View Post
                        I volunteer to help with Hebrew if needed.
                        Added.
                        Originally posted by BotuLinuM View Post
                        i would volunteer for hindi to english
                        I will add you to the list once you become a 10% user :)
                        Thank you both.

Comment

Romanian? I don't think there are too many that need romanian explanations but you can put me on the list.

Cheers
                          ~Sirius
                          sigpic
                          "Never trust anyone too much, remember the devil was once an angel."

~Kaneki Ken

Comment

I can volunteer for Chinese translation, happy to be contacted.

Comment

I can translate to portuguese.

Comment

List updated.
                                Last edited by Kevin; December 28, 2016, 09:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X