This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free cake for lotto winners! (v2)

Aparently I'm not allowed to delete my own threads... Oh well.
    Last edited by Kevin; January 27, 2014, 08:15 AM.
    Undaunted by the obstacles before him, he barrels through the injustices in search of the truth.
    His success is inevitable, his victory undeniable, for he is... The Exalted.

. . . bump!
    Undaunted by the obstacles before him, he barrels through the injustices in search of the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
      Nah, the cake is a lie
      ... Good day, sir!

Comment

. . . bump!

Comment

Hello,

I am a recently a lotto winner and I would interested in the 450GB of upload UGamer. Since there is no requirement listed for that, please let me know if you just need me to PM you be UG username or whatever is needed.

Thank you for your generosity!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
            Nah, the cake is a lie :-D
            You had me fooled...

Comment

Originally posted by fullclip View Post
              Hello,

I am a recently a lotto winner and I would interested in the 450GB of upload UGamer. Since there is no requirement listed for that, please let me know if you just need me to PM you be UG username or whatever is needed.

Thank you for your generosity!
              Heya.

I was giving away 45GB, not 450GB :) but that shouldnt even be there since the tracker has been dead for some months now.
              Removing it. Cheers.

Comment

ahh sorry i didnt even realize it. thx anyway

Comment

Working...
                X