X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comp finished.

Thanks for participating.
    PM me at your own peril.

No emails in posts | Spam and die | Give igiver to those who deserve it | People with larger sigs than me are overcompensating

Hand pick your people, Totally dependable, Totally Loyal~Admiral Cain

Thank you for making it

Hoping to see more in the future!!
    sigpic

Comment

I enjoyed the challenges, also we learn a lot about TI's history.

sigpic

Comment

Although the first day I was extremely frustrated... I definitely learned alot.

So now what will happen with this forum? Will you keep it so us special people have a private place to hang out? That'd be cool. :D

Comment

I suggest that we keep the forum until the next time that there is something like this. Though the password might get publically spread at some point and it won't be that unique anymore.
          Last edited by Azitox; January 11, 2012, 07:36 PM.

Comment

Dave can always change the password and give it to only the people that were in here from this moment and before :)

Comment

It was a pleasure Dave, i hope that we'll do it again some time in the future. : )
              )
              "
              There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven't yet met."

Comment

Was a fun competition, glad I saw it in time to complete it before it closed.

Comment

It was A pleasure I did enjoy a good puzzle. took me about an hour :D
                  sigpic

Comment

I was surfing the Internet for information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. detectives alicante

Comment

This particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs…White Noise for Baby

Comment

I found your this post while searching for some related information on blog search...Its a good post..keep posting and update the information.Rain on Car Sounds

Comment

When you use a genuine service, you will be able to provide instructions, share materials and choose the formatting style.Macys Insite Login

Comment

You made such an interesting piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain knowledge. Thanks for sharing the such information with us to read this... 402-935-7733

Comment

I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work.wmlink/2step

Comment

Working...
                              X