This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contest Discussion/Donors of Prizes are Revealed

You can use this area to discuss the contests what are your thoughts about the submissions or anything that may be on your mind, but again may I remind you there is no spamming what so ever. All spam will be deleted and will be subject to infractions.

MOD NOTE: This is where the people that donate are going to post what they donated to get the thanks they deserve.
    Last edited by hummingbird; October 9, 2010, 05:47 AM.

Donated 1 VIP Upgrade, 1 month seedbox.

Edit: Oooohh looks like someone made this post for me (I assume it was HB). Anyhow, I just wanted to clarify what the 1 month seedbox is.

German power semidedis: All about speed and power

Active torrents . . . . . . . . . . . Unlimited
    Disk space (per user) . . . . . . 225 GB
    CPU . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Intel Q9550 Quad Core 2.83 GHz
    RAM . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 8 GB
    Link speed . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 100 Mbit/s
    Web interface . . . . . . . . . . . . rtorrent (with 3 frontends) - rutorrent, wtorrent, and rtgui
    FTP . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Yes
    Last edited by el2em; October 9, 2010, 07:26 PM.

Comment

1 Month seedbox

Semidedicated (115GB)
      Seedbox detail:
      115GB|100Mbit|Unlimited Traffic & Bandwidth
      • Link Speed - 100Mbit/s
      • Disk Space(per user) - 115GB(25% Burstable)
      • Client - rTorrent + ruTorrent
      • Traffic(Upload & Download) - Unlimited
      • Active Torrents - Unlimited
      • RAM(per user) - 250MB(Dedicated to rtorrent)
      • Others - File manager (inc. zip, tar.gz/bz2 archival tools), Quota info, help, IRC etc.
      • Extras - SSH + SFTP + SCP + FTP access + irssi + Web Proxy
      • All trackers including PUBLIC trackers are allowed(w00t)

Comment

1 Month Seedbox

Here are the details:
        Semidedicated (115GB)
        Seedbox detail:
        115GB|100Mbit|Unlimited Traffic & Bandwidth
        Link Speed - 100Mbit/s
        Disk Space(per user) - 115GB(25% Burstable)
        Client - rTorrent + ruTorrent
        Traffic(Upload & Download) - Unlimited
        Active Torrents - Unlimited
        RAM(per user) - 250MB(Dedicated to rtorrent)
        Others - File manager (inc. zip, tar.gz/bz2 archival tools), Quota info, help, IRC etc.
        Extras - SSH + SFTP + SCP + FTP access + irssi + Web Proxy
        All trackers including PUBLIC trackers are allowed(w00t)

Comment

1 month seedbox

Xirvik Dedicated 2009 series. (Xirvik Torrent)
          P4 2.4Ghz, 1GB RAM, 240GB HDD, 100Mbit link, Unlimited active, Unlimited Traffic.

Comment

1 month seedbox

Comment

VIP upgrade
              Uggh!

Comment

- VIP Upgrade

Comment

Im slightly confused, i thought you said that the prizes were a surprise:

Originally posted by hummingbird View Post
                  There is going to be AMAZING prizes, lots of winners, and plenty of fun to go around.
                  All prizes are going to remain a surprise until the winners are announced which will be between November 1st- November 3rd. But trust us they are AMAZING.
                  So why are we being asked to post them here, won't the other members be able to see them?

just want to clarify =].

In the name of the best within me, I radiate a light by which others may see their own way in dark streets of life while I pursue my quest for excellence with an urge to serve others at whatever cost as I rise to the occasion, staying true to my ideals, beliefs and commitments and as the heroes of all time have guided me by example, so shall I guide you with my strength and dedication to persevere and endure all responsibilities on this trail of bliss and perfection-the path of The Exalted.

Comment

VIP Upgrade
                    One Copy of Starcraft 2 or Halo
                    One month Medium Size Seedbox from Customseedbox

Comment

tThey were going to be a suprise but Because it seems like interest was a little low so maybe this will allow people to be a little more participation.

Originally posted by Majid View Post
                      Im slightly confused, i thought you said that the prizes were a surprise:

So why are we being asked to post them here, won't the other members be able to see them?

just want to clarify =].

Comment

Well done to all the guys that have donated.

Damn seriously T-I has come a long way since i joined. Just wow look now we already have 4 V.I.P upgrades which didn't exist as a G/A too long ago.
                        As well as a stellar 6 seedboxes, which have become so common due to the generosity of the members here, keep up the great work guys =].

In the name of the best within me, I radiate a light by which others may see their own way in dark streets of life while I pursue my quest for excellence with an urge to serve others at whatever cost as I rise to the occasion, staying true to my ideals, beliefs and commitments and as the heroes of all time have guided me by example, so shall I guide you with my strength and dedication to persevere and endure all responsibilities on this trail of bliss and perfection-the path of The Exalted.

Comment

I am donating a seedbox
                          -1 Month
                          -1GB dedicated ram
                          -300GB HDD
                          -100mbit shared
                          -Unlimited bandwidth
                          -VPS access (Windows Server 2008 Enterprise R2)
                          -Dedicated IP
                          A long time ago a creature born of dust brought light to the darkest corner of the universe. Over centuries he became a beacon of hope and a force for good. No evil could touch him; no darkness could sway him off his path. He helped those in need and guided them to fulfill their destiny. And, someday in the distant future when he is no longer need he will once again become dust, but until that day he is The Exalted.

Comment

Well since the rules state that we can't talk about the submissions in the original threads, I gotta say it here as it is permitted... In the Horror movie poster thread - why don't people read the rules, do JudgementDay and Rain really think that they are getting a VIP upgrade or one month seedbox just for posting untouched, original NOT UNIQUE pictures of movie posters, not to say that THAT isn't what's being asked for in the thread all together.
                            It's pure logic anyway (if one possess such a thing)...
                            Not to mention I'd treat it as spam, after all the great submissions from people who really put an effort such as Mman17, Trevor or even TommaHawk... To you guys, keep doing what you do best :))

Comment

I think it will be a big interest for these, but ppl need time :) I will try myself in one or two of these. But not before tomorrow at least.

Comment

Working...
                              X