Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[BOXING / prediction] Deontay Wilder VS Luiz Ortiz! Who wins and how?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [BOXING / prediction] Deontay Wilder VS Luiz Ortiz! Who wins and how?

Entering rules:
    • 10% users must provide valid proof (read more here) of seedbox or 2 tracker proof with min radtio 2.+
    • 33% or above users must provide valid proof (read more here) of seedbox or 1 tracker proof with min radtio 1.+

Game rules:
    • Pick a fighter who you think is going to win
    • State you entering proof and answer how your chosen fighter will win the other fighter and in what fession, in the comment box
    • Prediction game ends at the time when fights start (Saturday, March 3, Time: 9 pm ET)
    • Winner will be announced based on proof quality and how your stated prediction materialised in real life!
    • All stated predictions with valid proof will be quoted in main post
    • I don' t take any responsibility if your proof is not valid and i didn't answer you before fight starts, to notify you that you have failed to enter competition.
    • I will pick the winner based on my objective opinion.

Prizes:
    • The one, most correct prediction will receive TL invite as a prize.
    • Next two, most correct prediction will receive IPT or TD invite as a prize.
    Last edited by RuggedMan; March 3rd, 2018, 09:29 AM. Reason: Rule guide update

Example prediction:
    Wilder by KO!
    I think Wilder arms will be too long for Ortiz. Wilder will stay composed and mostly will counter Ortiz and stay on the outside.

Comment

Working...
    X