X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4x VIP Tier One.

Hey guys,

So I am able to make four people a VIP. Problem is I have no idea who :/

But this is where you come in. Vote for whoever you think deserves vip. Please don't vote for yourself and keep the amount of people you vote for to a minimum (two or less would be nice, but this isn't set in stone). Oh almost forgot, this goes without saying but don't vote for people who already have VIP.

Also one winner will be crowned on christmas, dec 28, new years, and jan 5.

Happy Holidays,
    ECH
    "Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more." - Nikola Tesla

Bump..........
    "Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more." - Nikola Tesla

Comment

Ah.. For Sure it has to be Mr. Homegrown .. He's been awesome! Great helper and selfless...

Comment

I too vote for @Homegrown, he got into me a great site and has been helpful since than

Comment

i vote for [MENTION=74863]kraash[/MENTION] since he didn't got vip from last GA.
          Special Thanks to ECH3LON for my Class Upgrade.

And also thanks to Fluttershy for voting me for VIP.

Comment

Great to see some activity in the thread. 24 hours left approx.

Comment

Can i vote for myself as i'm awesome ((-: And more importantly the season of goodwill.

Merry Christmas everybody.

Comment

my vote goes to Kraash, i see him helping about all the time ^_^
                A big thank you to all the T-I members and moderators that support this site you make it all worthwhile!
                Also my very Special Thanks and appreciations to:

Comment

Congratulations [MENTION=74863]kraash[/MENTION], your hard work in the intros which I hope will continue when you have time and your generosity with your invites have been of great value to TI. Keep up the good work.

Merry Christmas,
                  ECH

PS - All of last weeks votes will carry into the next.

Comment

[MENTION=153272]ECH3LON[/MENTION] Thanks so much! I'll definitely be back into intros in the new year. I'm glad that my contribution is creating a positive impact on others. :)

On a side note, I'm going to vote for [MENTION=205050]sunny047[/MENTION] for his work in the Help section. He posts there more than I do!

Comment

Originally posted by kraash View Post
                      @ECH3LON Thanks so much! I'll definitely be back into intros in the new year. I'm glad that my contribution is creating a positive impact on others. :)

On a side note, I'm going to vote for @sunny047 for his work in the Help section. He posts there more than I do!
                      Glad to hear that, and with your new rank go get yourself a sexy 100x150 avatar.

And lets get the ball rolling, we only got a few days *hours* till the next draw!

Edit: It appears Im going slightly crazy, today appears to be the 28th. Will be drawing around 10PM UTC.
                      Last edited by ECH3LON; December 28, 2013, 02:59 AM.

Comment

[MENTION=240396]homegrown[/MENTION], Congrats on being the chosen one this time around. I don't know you as well as I know kraash but you seem like a good guy, maybe if you start chatting on the IRC that could change. Anyways congrats again and hope you enjoy VIP.

Comment

Originally posted by ECH3LON View Post
                          @homegrown, Congrats on being the chosen one this time around. I don't know you as well as I know kraash but you seem like a good guy, maybe if you start chatting on the IRC that could change. Anyways congrats again and hope you enjoy VIP.
                          Many thanks ECH3LON

A big big thanks to Dahpatriot & Fankandoak for voting for me,,,

IRC :( im going to have to get to grips with it one day i guess,,
                          iv not even set up auto dl from some sites due to having to use IRC to get it done haha,,
                          oh well maybe todays the day that i give it a go,

Again many thanks for the vip and a happy new year to all at TI
                          Last edited by homegrown; December 29, 2013, 04:09 AM.
                          Thanks to ECH3LON for giving me VIP

Thanks to dahpatriot & FrankandOak for their Votes

Check to see if your favorite Site is online, Site, Tracker and IRC checked
                          What.cd Status page- OR -PTP Status Page

Comment

Bump... We only got a few days before new years so lets get this ball rollin.

Comment

Congrats to everyone so far that has won!! To bad we can't self nominate ;) lol.

I would like to vote for @TechnocratX, he has been extremely helpful to me and seems to contribute well to the site.

Comment

Working...
                              X