Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4th of July 500,000 HD-MKV Bonus Points GA!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4th of July 500,000 HD-MKV Bonus Points GA!!!

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen!

I have 500,000 bonus points for HD-MKV that I want to give to you! Yes, you! "What will 500,000 bonus give me," you ask? Upon cashing them in at HD-MKV you will receive VIP status for one full week or 714 GB upload credit or 1 invite or a custom title and more!!

As with anything in life, there is a catch... You must be voted to win by your peers!

If you'd like to try to win, simply post in this thread. I recommend giving some sort of spiel to help convince your fellow peers why you think you should win. This is not a popularity contest. If you have a low ratio or a slow internet connection or a small amount of HDD space, hit and runs, etc... then post some proof to help out your cause. Make sure that any proof is properly formatted and hosted here at T-I (or any other approved T-I image host).

Make your spiel convincing! I'm going to have to press that give user points button 100 times to get you the points

Rules
    1) You must have a HD-MKV account
    2) You must not have received anything from me in the past (bonus points, invite, etc...)
    3) You may only vote for one person. When you apply, you will automatically vote for yourself.
    4) You must be in good standing at T-I. This means you must be at least 10% and not banned or on the chopping block. Other than that, your ranking doesn't matter, this is open to anyone.
    5) Upon winning the points, you may use them for whatever purpose, so long as you are not redistributing them.

Deadline
    This competition will end on Wednesday, July 3rd. When I wake up on Thursday, I'll close this thread, tally up the votes, and announce the winner. The points will be distributed sometime on Thursday, July 4th.

While I am gearing this towards the 4th of July, you do not need to be an American to apply

Let the games begin!!!

To help start this contest, I vote for the person under me.

sigpic

Comment

i double vote the person under me as well

Comment

Well, even tho Im Canadian, I cant resist entering. But instead of a spiel, il just post my Independence Day ratio proof and speed test (from the future!)

And since you Americans didn't have a President of the United States in 1776, I must vote for the 1st President of the Continental Congress:
        John Hancock - July 2, 1776 to October 29, 1777

Comment

Originally posted by tuvix View Post
          Well, even tho Im Canadian, I cant resist entering. But instead of a spiel, il just post my Independence Day ratio proof and speed test (from the future!)

And since you Americans didn't have a President of the United States in 1776, I must vote for the 1st President of the Continental Congress:
          John Hancock - July 2, 1776 to October 29, 1777
          I like your humor! I noticed that you posted stats for TPB and not HDMKV. I just wanted to confirm that you know this if for HDMKV BP only, in that you need to have an existing account. That being said, if you don't have an account, I might be willing to give you an account and BP, especially since it's July 2nd and you are the only one who has applied. If you don't have an account, PM me a real speedtest and a ratio proof from a private tracker (if you have one).

Comment

Originally posted by SuperN3rd View Post
            I like your humor! I noticed that you posted stats for TPB and not HDMKV. I just wanted to confirm that you know this if for HDMKV BP only, in that you need to have an existing account. That being said, if you don't have an account, I might be willing to give you an account and BP, especially since it's July 2nd and you are the only one who has applied. If you don't have an account, PM me a real speedtest and a ratio proof from a private tracker (if you have one).
            Thanks I know BPs are for hdmkv it didnt feel right to alter the stats on my private tracker screens so thats why i just made up fake ones for tpb ;)
            & Thanks for the invite offer. I have a hdmkv account but its brand new, so these bonus points will really help me out BUT I can wait until the contest ends

TUVIX

Comment

you know i like you supern3rd so.. this is a joke, what about 500k of PTP BP... lol. pretty sure more ppl would participate

Comment

Originally posted by Reventon View Post
                you know i like you supern3rd so.. this is a joke, what about 500k of PTP BP... lol. pretty sure more ppl would participate
                Well, if we were allowed to have PTP BP GAs, then sure! I'd be up for doing something like that. I've got way more BP there than I do at HDMKV

---------- Post added July 4th, 2013 at 10:43 AM ---------- Previous post was July 3rd, 2013 at 11:51 PM ----------

It's the 4th of July! Looks like [MENTION=235556]tuvix[/MENTION] wins!

tuvix, PM me your HDMKV UN and I will send you the points.

Thank you guys for participating.

Comment

Working...
                X