Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Vote* Who Deserves a Free TI VIP Membership The Most?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Vote* Who Deserves a Free TI VIP Membership The Most?

This post will finally be my 150th! Which means VIP tier 3 for me! So to mark this grand occasion I have decided to giveaway a free VIP tier 3 membership to a deserving TI member. I believe that there are several terrific members on this site who have made many contributions that exceed my own and many others. However to make things interesting, as well as to ensure this gift goes to the most deserving member, I have decided to let the TI community decide who shall receive this gift. That's right! I'm letting all of you decide who here on TI should be a VIP. The contest will run for a week and the member with the most votes/nominations will receive VIP tier 3 membership from me for FREE! All I ask is that you don't vote for yourself and give considerable thought to who you think is the most DESERVING member for this gift. This means said member is active, contributes in some fashion, and ultimately in your opinion, deserves to be VIP. Full details and rules of the contest will be listed below.

• [*=left]The contest will begin at the time of this post and will run until May 30th, 2012.
      [*=left]All Votes must be cast by 11:59pm May 30 PST; any / all votes cast after this period will be disregarded.
      [*=left]The Winner will then be announced no later than June 1st.
      [*=left]Members are NOT allowed to vote for themselves and may nominate a maximum of 2 users.
      [*=left]IF A MEMBER VOTES FOR THEMSELVES THEIR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM CONTENTION ENTIRELY!
      [*=left]Nominated members must be of 33% and above.
      [*=left]1 Post / Vote per member
      [*=left]Please provide your nominations as well as a brief explanation why you feel this member deserves VIP.

Let the voting begin.....

Last edited by IllBill; May 30, 2012, 03:49 AM. Reason: unauthorized image host

I vote for this guy @humbugthegreat
    Why : he's an old member ( and old members i DO respect ), his help to this community has no limits, lots of great giveaways and as you can see he's complete ( another thing that people should respect ). I see only +++ why humbugthegreat should be VIP.
    Not that i have something with new members that are really eager to help, but old ones should have a +1 vs new ones.
    Last edited by Orochi; May 22, 2012, 05:10 AM.
    ._.

Comment

Wow! That's so sweet of you! Can the staff vote as well? or are we going to influence the voting members?

Sam Harris

Comment

I want to nominate LoTL for being active in Open Tracker section.

Comment

Originally posted by F1member View Post
          Wow! That's so sweet of you! Can the staff vote as well? or are we going to influence the voting members?
          I Think the staff's opinion would most certainly be appreciated, regardless of any influence it may have.
          Last edited by IllBill; May 22, 2012, 05:09 AM.

Comment

Nice GA! I vote for ffzeldaf

Comment

lastop41
              humbugthegreat
              九死一生を得る

Comment

Originally posted by IllBill View Post
                I Think the staff's opinion would most certainly be appreciated, regardless of any influence it may have.
                Great! I vote for splendid! He is helping us with the intros, he is friendly with everyone on the site, he's really active, he is already "a splendid one to behold" being here only two-three months. Just look at his posts ;)

@splendid
                Last edited by F1member; May 22, 2012, 05:25 AM.

Sam Harris

Comment

splendid

he's really helpful all around the site

Comment

My two votes go to @Kvothe for his work reporting bad proofs, etc... and @kill4love717 for his work in intros.

Great work guys
                    Last edited by ECH3LON; May 22, 2012, 06:46 AM.
                    "Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more." - Nikola Tesla

Comment

My vote goes to humbugthegreat. Enough said

Comment

humbugthegreat is my first vote.
                        why? the guy even deserves exalted too. His contribution to this community has been great. Been here since 2009 has 94 iGivers above 1000 posts! That's something not achievable in a short spam of time. The least we can give back to him is a VIP!

My second vote will be added later. I'll be checking the whole forum before making the next nomination.
                        sigpic

| FAQ | RULES | GA Guide | PM ME | Site Tutorials | Intro Guide |

Respect is earned, not given.

Comment

humbugthegreat too, the reason are in post after me.

Comment

my vote goes to:humbugthegreat
                            the amount of posts and rep this member has speaks for itself,he is active all around the site and deserves a VIP,if not the 'Member of the month'.

PS Enthusiasts,Check this and this

Comment

My vote also goes to hambugthegreat he has been around here for a long time and he have some awesome giveaways and got over 2000 likes. I think he really deserves the VIP.
                              By the way, this is my 250th post
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to SiniuS for giving me VIP

Comment

Working...
                              X