X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Torrent-invites Steam group!

Greetings forum,

So I've actually wanted to do this for quite a while. Vegas and I decided to play a friendly little 1 on 1 match on rust (MW2), unfortunately for Vegas I have been playing FPS games since before golden eye on the N64 and I do indeed know my way around a mouse+keyboard while Vegas is uhm... well he's a noob. Anyway I recorded a match where we did a 1 on 1 with each other just to give you an inkling of the fun that awaits. The reason I posted this announce it to pitch a T-I steam group I have created. Basically all the T-I PC gamers get together and play some mw2, Counter-strike source or pretty much any game. If it catches on I could start setting up hosted matches where we all get in and play on a weekly (or more) basis. Anyway without further adieu here is the 1 on 1.

Vegas vs ethicks

If you want to join in on the fun either PM Vegas or Myself your steam user-name.

:P
    I loved how long it took for vegas to figure out how to move

Comment

LOL.. wow.. i remember from my counter strike days that getting knifed is like THE ultimate insult :P
      Last edited by arsenalfan; January 31, 2010, 12:32 PM.

Comment

I laughed like hell!
        Vegas is PRO at this haha :)
        You're pretty good ethicks, but you fail climbing pipes lol only at 3rd time.

I only have CS 1.6
        Can I play MW2 online being steam?

Great iniciative
        Yeah, I'm the one and only McLovin from Superbad and the one and only Red Mist from Kick Ass :cursing:
        YEAH I'M BACK!

A big thanks to all from T-I, special thanks for some users lalala

BRIDSKID FTW

Comment

Originally posted by McLovin View Post
          I laughed like hell!
          Vegas is PRO at this haha :)
          You're pretty good ethicks, but you fail climbing pipes lol only at 3rd time.

I only have CS 1.6
          Can I play MW2 online being steam?

Great iniciative
          i dont have source, only cs 16

Comment

omg, if you guys were on xbox you would get raped, lool

Comment

Seams like alot of you have 1.6. I do play that once in a while so i might try this out.

Comment

Dang i might need to buy mw2 unless the rest of you guys play l4d l4d2 hldm css or tf2. I kind of only buy valve games but having played mw2 i think i might make an exemption when the price goes down.

Comment

I play mw2... pm sent to ethicks.

Comment

If there are TF2 Players on TIa, I would definitely be interested in this. Sounds like a whole lot of fun!
                    Member: IPT(PU), BitGamer(PU), What.CD, STM, ST, Waffles, LZTR, HDTorrents, Biblotik, PTN
                    Thanks to all who gave invites, most recently flutrose!!

Comment

Level 70 10th Prestige v level one. Hahaha that would of been a no-brainer on who would win.

But anyway, nice game :D. I got xbox 360 though, so..errrr..
                      Last edited by Singularity; January 31, 2010, 01:28 PM.
                      "Thanks Obama."

Comment

This would be awesome, to bad I live so far away.
                        Known by few but respected by all, he has no enemies as none dare to cross him.
                        He is the only living being to strike fear into the one that possesses the all mighty roundhouse kick. He is,
                        The Exalted.

sigpic

Comment

now i know how you won that CS tournaments ethicks :001_tongue:

how about 10 TI members vs ethics alone, cuz hes fast as hell :001_tt2:

btw nice match

Comment

Originally posted by qwerty View Post
                            now i know how you won that CS tournaments ethicks :001_tongue:

how about 10 TI members vs ethics alone, cuz hes fast as hell :001_tt2:

btw nice match
                            Nice idea, ethicks, get ready :P haha
                            Yeah, I'm the one and only McLovin from Superbad and the one and only Red Mist from Kick Ass :cursing:
                            YEAH I'M BACK!

A big thanks to all from T-I, special thanks for some users lalala

BRIDSKID FTW

Comment

This is a wonderful idea, I wish I could play against you using my MW2 on the 360. It's a blast of a game.
                              sigpic
                              Need help? PM me and I'll find you the answer.

Comment

Working...
                              X