Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting members promotion

Hey Guys,

From now on starting members will be promoted to 10 % after 5 posts.

All other tiers remain the same.

Hopefully this well increase the activity as our numbers have probably fallen too low (both in terms of staff and active members) to have an active introduction section.

Thanks,

Dave
    PM me at your own peril.

No emails in posts | Spam and die | Give igiver to those who deserve it | People with larger sigs than me are overcompensating

Hand pick your people, Totally dependable, Totally Loyal~Admiral Cain

Great, I hope this will make things better.

Even though I didn't get the promotion. :(

Comment

I'm pretty sure you did ;P
      PM me at your own peril.

No emails in posts | Spam and die | Give igiver to those who deserve it | People with larger sigs than me are overcompensating

Hand pick your people, Totally dependable, Totally Loyal~Admiral Cain

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
        Hey Guys,

From now on starting members will be promoted to 10 % after 5 posts.

All other tiers remain the same.

Hopefully this well increase the activity as our numbers have probably fallen too low (both in terms of staff and active members) to have an active introduction section.

Thanks,

Dave
        Ahh. Just found this thread after creating an intro a week ago. No wonder there aren't any others there :( Felt a bit lonely

Comment

Nice, got all the proof for intro for nothing then ;P
          Last edited by Nadus; January 2, 2019, 04:52 PM. Reason: broken smiley

Comment

Woops, I just read this too after my intro. Haha! Awesome! I can't wait to move on up!

Comment

Originally posted by Mbappe View Post
              Great, auto clicker word unscrambler jumble solver I hope this will make things better.

Even though I didn't get the promotion. :(
              Last edited by DARKINATY; October 7, 2019, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Thanks for this change!

Comment

Nice

Comment

I read that Post and got it fine and informative. https://caldwells.com/contact-us

Comment

Do any of you need a ton of letterheads that are of high quality right away? https://www.digitekprinting.com/ a link to a site to get what you need. I saw from a forum that this printing center gives exactly what you ask for. They offer full color printed letterheads within the day if you order by 1PM. I saw their portfolio and all the products are rich and accurate in color and their materials are also good for the environment.

Comment

I just read the introduction pages, kind of sad the site's user/staff base has gone down so much as it looked like quite a well-thought-out system. Your introduction posts/stickies in that forum are amazingly detailed and worth the read for any other new members that haven't read them.

Comment

Ramen en deuren Through this post, I know that your good knowledge in playing with all the pieces was very helpful. I notify that this is the first place where I find issues I've been searching for. You have a clever yet attractive way of writing.

Comment

Super site! I am Loving it!! Will return once more, Im taking your food likewise, Thanks. Ramen en deuren Leuven

Comment

This is also a very good post which I really enjoyed reading. It is not every day that I have the possibility to see something like this.. Ramen en deuren Leuven

Comment

Working...
                              X