Clear All

• Search problems

Hi guys,

Still aware there is a search problem.

Still working on the solution ahha.

Might have to just move us to vb 5.

This legacy system is starting to drag.
    PM me at your own peril.

No emails in posts | Spam and die | Give igiver to those who deserve it | People with larger sigs than me are overcompensating

Hand pick your people, Totally dependable, Totally Loyal~Admiral Cain

I've noticed that one way to go around this for problem now is that the subforum search for keywords still works. That is ofcourse if someone knows which subforum the text/post that they are looking for is in.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
      Hi guys,

Still aware there is a search problem.

Still working on the solution ahha.

Might have to just move us to vb 5.

This legacy system is starting to drag.
      Weren't you already planning on doing it?

The work you've done here is fantastic, and think everyone can wait for the server upgrade you were planning for the search to work.

Comment

Glad to chat your blog, I seem to be forward to more reliable articles and I think we all wish to thank so many good articles, blog to share with us. Airco

Comment

This website is remarkable information and facts it's really excellent Airco prijs

Comment

Writing with style and getting good compliments on the article is quite hard, to be honest.But you've done it so calmly and with so cool feeling and you've nailed the job. This article is possessed with style and I am giving good compliment. Best! Warmtepomp

Comment

Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work! Prijs airco

Comment

Just pure brilliance from you here. I have never expected something less than this from you and you have not disappointed me at all. I suppose you will keep the quality work going on. Warmtepompen

Comment

I adore your websites way of raising the awareness on your readers. Airco installatie

Comment

Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place.. Warmtepomp installateur

Comment

I just couldn't leave your website before telling you that I truly enjoyed the top quality info you present to your visitors? Will be back again frequently to check up on new posts. Prijzen airco

Comment

I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. Warmtepomp installatie

Comment

Super site! I am Loving it!! Will return once more, Im taking your food likewise, Thanks. Airconditioning

Comment

I want you to thank for your time of this wonderful read!!! I definately enjoy every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog! Airco installateur Limburg

Comment

This is very useful post for me. This will absolutely going to help me in my project. Airconditioning prijs

Comment

Working...
                              X