Asking for rep (tic 4 Tac)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asking for rep (tic 4 Tac)

I have just discovered an attempt of the creation of a rep ring on Forum, all those that were affected might have realized the rep removed. I will make this very clear for everyone on this Forum. There is zero tolerance for cheating on this Forum be it ratio cheating or rep cheating. We (T-I Staff) will not allow any behavior of this sort on Forum and will annihilate any rep ring before it is allowed to fester with extreme prejudice regardless of who is involved.

Considered yourself warned. The best thing to do if you are approached for rep in return of being rep is contact a Senior Staff Member and inform said Staffer of situation, we can review rep and see who is part of a ring so do not place your account here in jeopardy. Thank you all for your cooperation and understanding in this matter
    only the shadow knows the evil in the hearts of men

I'm happy to see the considerable subtle element here!. Isolatie Oost-Vlaanderen

Comment

so happy to find good place to many here in the post, the writing is just great, thanks for the post. Spouwmuurisolatie Aalter

Comment

Very nice article. I enjoyed reading your post. very nice share. I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks !. Spouwmuurisolatie Aalst

Comment

Your work is very good and I appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts Spouwmuurisolatie Assenede

Comment

This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information... Spouwmuurisolatie Berlare

Comment

this is really nice to read..informative post is very good to read..thanks a lot! Spouwmuurisolatie Beveren

Comment

I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. Wishing you the best of luck for all your blogging efforts. Spouwmuurisolatie Brakel

Comment

so happy to find good place to many here in the post, the writing is just great, thanks for the post. Spouwmuurisolatie Buggenhout

Comment

This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information... Spouwmuurisolatie De Pinte

Comment

Very nice article. I enjoyed reading your post. very nice share. I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks !. Spouwmuurisolatie Deinze

Comment

I see some amazingly important and kept up to length of your strength searching for in your on the site Spouwmuurisolatie Denderleeuw

Comment

I finally found great post here.I will get back here. I just added your blog to my bookmark sites. thanks.Quality posts is the crucial to invite the visitors to visit the web page, that's what this web page is providing. Spouwmuurisolatie Dendermonde

Comment

Very nice article. I enjoyed reading your post. very nice share. I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks !. Spouwmuurisolatie Destelbergen

Comment

Your work is very good and I appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts Spouwmuurisolatie Eeklo

Comment

Working...
                              X