Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Points/Achievements System!

Greetings, everyone!

We have an exciting and fun update for all of you today! Now integrated into the site,is a point/achievement system known as vBActivity. With it, you earn points for being active by doing things such as posting, creating threads, voting in polls, etc. There are also plenty of achievements to work towards in various criteria. The following is a short description of the main features of vBActivity:

Major Features:

Activity Tracking & Stats: Dedicated activity tracking pages lets you see how many points you have gained for each action, and a browseable archive of acquired activity points lets you see exactly when the points were gained.

Achievements: A powerful engine for achievements lets you create Achievements matching just about any criteria you can think of based on a wide variety of actions.

Awards: For the moments that deserve something special, special awards can be handed out separately from Achievements, acting as unique merit badges.

Trophies: Give members trophies for being the best at something! Most posts? Trophy! Most threads? Trophy! Only one member can hold a trophy at a time, meaning lots of competition to be *THE ONE*!
    There are multiple ways that you can view your points and achievements. From your profile page, click the tab labeled "Activity". This will show your a rundown for your activity levels for the day, week and month; your total points for all available actions and a list of all achievements you have earned.

You will also see your points and activity level along with your daily, weekly and monthly stats right under your name in each post. Under that, you will see your 5 most recently gained achievements. The stats and bars categories in your postbit are also collapsible.

Example:

There are a total of 60 achievements currently available with the potential for more in the future. There is also no limit to the number of points you can gain, so get active,start earning and most importantly, have fun!

For of a full list of achievements and how to earn each of them, have a look here: Achievement Encyclopedia

If you have any questions at all about how any of the features of this new system works, feel free to post your question in this thread!
    Also, if you notice any bugs/issues, please let us know by posting here.

-In addition to this, all smilies have finally been fixed! Now you can all start using your favorite smilies again!
    Last edited by Poopderp; December 13, 2015, 03:48 PM.
    JOIN US ON IRC FOR CHATTING, FUN, GAMES & PRIZES!

How To Connect To IRC

IRC Word Game
    IRC Word Game Prizes

woohoo!

Comment

Awesome Great work
      sigpic

All that we see or seem, Is but a dream within a dream

Unlimited (MYA) 5x (3DT) 9x(FF) 1x(TD) 1x(ST) 10xPTF)

Comment

Nice feature , Awesome

Comment

Awesome, looks really interesting!

Comment

Nice and Interesting.
            sigpic

[ἓν οἶδα ὅτι] οὐδὲν οἶδα - Socrates

Comment

This is very interesting. I also saw this and it was very nice too View Profile: Hearts - Torrent Invites - Get your free bittorrent tracker invitations!

Edit: Who in the world referred over 100 people! Great job to those two individuals.

This tell you what is your next goal: Target for next goals

I also want my black gate medal lol.
              Last edited by Hearts; December 13, 2015, 09:11 PM.

sigpic

Comment

Looks interesting. And I'm totally posting this so I can get my next achievement lol

AHD | AT | BCG | BitMe | BTN | CHD | HDB | HD-T | IPT | PEDRO | PTN | PTP | WFL | W.CD

If nobody hates you, you're doing something wrong.

Comment

Looks awesome can't wait to get all the achievements ;)
                  Eat, Sleep, Seed, Repeat.

Comment

Nice to know about the new development.

Comment

[MENTION=183618]Poopderp[/MENTION] 1 smiley is yet unavailable.

sigpic

[ἓν οἶδα ὅτι] οὐδὲν οἶδα - Socrates

Comment

Originally posted by brightsm View Post
                        @Poopderp 1 smiley is yet unavailable.
                        I noticed that one. This fix was done by adding back the images for the ones that were missing. That one requires a different method to fix since it is linked to a URL
                        JOIN US ON IRC FOR CHATTING, FUN, GAMES & PRIZES!

How To Connect To IRC

IRC Word Game
                        IRC Word Game Prizes

Comment

nice
                          Special thanks to SiniuS for VIP giveaway and those who supported me!

Comment

[MENTION=183618]Poopderp[/MENTION] - This is actually really fascinating. Just 2 quick questions:

Is there a referral link for everyone enabling them to refer their friends?
                            and What are all those percentages in the Activity menu?

For example, what do 2 / 11.92, 16.5 / 83.45 and 16.5 / 369.56 mean in the following table?

By the way, thanks for the amazing job of making the forum a greater place hour by hour!

Comment

Gr8 feature added.. I really love it :)

Comment

Working...
                              X