This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Close the Section?

I have seen only a trickle of activity so this poll will be up for about a week for you guys to decide whether this section needs to close
    Yes
    27.78%
    No
    72.22%
    PM me at your own peril.

No emails in posts | Spam and die | Give igiver to those who deserve it | People with larger sigs than me are overcompensating

Hand pick your people, Totally dependable, Totally Loyal~Admiral Cain

Good idea on the poll Dave.

I think many will vote to close this section.

Comment

Although I am against trading I must say that the ones that want to trade must be free to trade. =) Let them do what they want, maybe eventually they convert to givers.
      If they start looking at it, get something and want to do something in return. This way we might eventually get even more givers with keeping a trade section, since most otherwise would just run of as fast as they could when they don't see anything to trade their invites.

Comment

well it is like this, don't like traders but if u close trade section less ppl will realize that trading sux and like elonoir said there may be a change in their minds and start giving like other. and btw if som1 is a trader i wouldn't give him inv to any site cose they r not giving also, why should we then give to em
        Member of: sct, hdbits.org, bitme, bitmetv, scl, bit-hdtv, music-vids, ipt, bitgamer, what, waffles, BCG, scc
        Would like:FTN loooooooool :)

Comment

I hope that you keep trade section open. Easy way for many people who are just seeking specific invites and like what Elonoir said, would be willing to give back once they receive the invite they needed.

Plus I believe they have another torrent site just like that over at torrentinvite.com which seems to have all low level giveaways, and all favortism in who to give away. Most people only giveaway to people that may offer them trackers they seek.

Had to put my 2 cents in.

Comment

If we get rid of it we will see more trade discussion in the request/GA forums (now we canpunt them to teh trade forum when that happens).

I say leave it to those who want it until they come to see the error of their ways and seek enlightenment... Aahh, yes grasshopper...

Comment

If trade section is gone then people will start using the shoutbox or they will randomly message other users asking for trades. It won't do anything other than create more spam to clean up.
              Retired Admin of
              sigpic
              I have been a part of all of these trackers
              PtN, ScT, HDBits.org, Blackcats, What.cd, Oink.cd, Waffles.fm, ScL, SCC, BitMeTV, BitMe, ChristianTorrents, TehConnection, Elektronik, TL, RevTT, x264, Leecherslair, SceneFZ, Torrent Damage, The Vault, The Horror Charnel, UG, BitHQ, HD-bits.ro, Libble, Wunza, FunFile, STMusic, SuperTorrents, Filemp3, Demonoid, and plenty more I'm sure (:

Comment

Close pls.
                Last edited by Ureshii; September 17, 2008, 11:26 PM.

Comment

leave it open

Comment

I vote no not because I'm pro trading (I'm an anti trader) but because I'm pro choice. I think that the section gives users more choices and make the community better overall when someone steps up and offers that which is usually traded there.

Comment

Point well stated Asherpotter.

Comment

So general concesus is no

Trade forum is still here to stay
                        PM me at your own peril.

No emails in posts | Spam and die | Give igiver to those who deserve it | People with larger sigs than me are overcompensating

Hand pick your people, Totally dependable, Totally Loyal~Admiral Cain

Comment

Working...
                        X