Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Closed] Member of the month V.I.P. Access!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish all the candidates the best of luck, but I vote for Redbul, the TT guy. Cheers!

Update. Since redbul was banned, I vote now for paragon. I thought that guy was ok, but was wrong, my bad. Paragon, good luck, mate!
    Last edited by comandante; February 9, 2010, 03:18 AM.

Comment

• I hope this month will win paragon,MikeD,FranticD,mastercox or Mclovin...They all deserve this!!!

Comment

• I hope that Mr.Hyde or paragon get it this month

Comment

• I'm pretty sure that Paragon will win this time.After his big contribution to this forum he should be the next VIP member.

Comment

• i don't know if my post will come too late for this, but i vote for MikeD.

Comment

• Went through all profiles and my vote goes for Paragon or mastercox.
              May the best man win !!
              good luck guys.
              RIP WHAT

Comment

• My vote will go to Paragon, because of his activity here!

Comment

• My vote goes to DanTheMan.
                  member of: AwesomeHd| Demonoid | BMTV | CE | IPT | Waffles | What | TTI | StMusic | S** | G*T | PTM | PTP | SCL | Xbox-Sky| SciHD |

Comment

• Mclovin,MikeD,DanTheMan...Well more like in the sequence :)

<3 to all My friends here and thx to all who helped me..
                    I am more awesome than ScottK .

Comment

• isnt DanTheMan already vip ? and MclLovin, MikeD , buckyshort , el2em these are great members which i remember for now :) also forbbiden you are working hard for the good of the site too :)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave View Post
                        Every month the mods will choose a new MOTM to recieve free lifetime V.I.P.
                        Just wondering how many people actually *read* the first message. Your "votes" mean nothing. It doesn't affect the outcome at all. Just because a member fools you all into believing they're worthwhile and deserve it doesn't mean they are. In the end it's still the mods decision whether they're made MOTM or not....

Never understood why people vote in here.

Personally - who I think *deserves* it the most is MikeD.

Paragon has been here for ages, that is true, and redbul has given a lot of invites out. But what would the forum be without people like Mike who actually help other members with things other than invites? There's more to this community than just giving out invites to butter your way to the top, or sitting around doing nothing for years and getting recognized for it (no offense you two).

We need more members who are truly helpful to be recognized, and fewer who just talk big and hand out invites.

(Sorry if I'm disenchanted with the MOTM process)
                        sigpic
                        Need help? PM me and I'll find you the answer.

Comment

• I think the whole point of voting is that the staff look at the people nominated, check out what they did for the moth and the one that they see best wins it. And if they don't like any of the nominees then they pick someone else. So i think our purpose is sorta to guide the staff to who we think is worthy and they decide.

That being said i definitely am going to vote MikeD this month for all the hard work he has put into T-I. He help with technical computer things is overwhelming and his eagerness to support people is what makes him worthy of MOTM. Close second has to be paragon for about the same reasons.

Their names even fit the VIP star, now tell me that doesn't make em worthy xD.

In the name of the best within me, I radiate a light by which others may see their own way in dark streets of life while I pursue my quest for excellence with an urge to serve others at whatever cost as I rise to the occasion, staying true to my ideals, beliefs and commitments and as the heroes of all time have guided me by example, so shall I guide you with my strength and dedication to persevere and endure all responsibilities on this trail of bliss and perfection-the path of The Exalted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Majid View Post
                            I think the whole point of voting is that the staff look at the people nominated, check out what they did for the moth and the one that they see best wins it. And if they don't like any of the nominees then they pick someone else. So i think our purpose is sorta to guide the staff to who we think is worthy and they decide.
                            Perhaps, though I find it slightly presumptuous to think that the mods need our wisdom to do their jobs.

If nothing else at least it inspires people to work harder to help each other. For one I'm glad the mods have final say and it isn't just a popularity contest as some would have it be if they could.
                            sigpic
                            Need help? PM me and I'll find you the answer.

Comment

• My vote goes to MikeD, MikeD and you guessed it MikeD

Comment

• All my votes goes to:

MikeD

I can choose other people to second Mike but all of those are V.I.P allready, so i think it's time to Mike be awarded with VIP status. Hes awesome. All the efforts that he makes to help the others is really awesome.

Just my 2 cents

Comment

Working...
                                X