Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

:: TopSeedBox.com :: 3 Days free seedbox trial,

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • :: TopSeedBox.com :: 3 Days free seedbox trial,






    We are offering 3 Days free seedbox slot to try out.


    - 50GB (3 Days) trial

    Network : 1Gbps
    HDD : 50GB
    Period : 3 Days

    Slots come with
    - Plex Server
    - Rclone
    - Resilio (BtSync)
    - FTP access
    - Filemanager
    - rtorrent / rUtorrent
    - Dashboard


    ------- How to apply ------
    You can request free trial here https://www.topseedbox.com/trial_request



    See our plans here https://www.topseedbox.com/pricing


    : : : TopSeedBox : : :

    Contact : [email protected]
    Last edited by topseedbox; November 10, 2019, 09:58 PM.

  • #2
    @ topseedbox
    Can you please specify your DC location, or which DC servers you are reselling? Also, please give some more specs, like - how many users are on one server and per hdd? What is port speed and how is the distribution being done? How do you handle DMCA (do you allow public torrents)?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by smallgoat View Post
      @ topseedbox
      Can you please specify your DC location, or which DC servers you are reselling? Also, please give some more specs, like - how many users are on one server and per hdd? What is port speed and how is the distribution being done? How do you handle DMCA (do you allow public torrents)?

      - Our servers located in France.

      - Users per server is depends on the server type and amount of hdd. Usually is 2 - 3 users per hdd
      and 4 - 10 users per server. All server comes with 1Gbps port shared to all users on the servers.

      - We do allow public trackers.
      As public trackers is more likely to get DMCA notices.
      If we do get one we will just stop that specific content from seeding, the data will be remain.
      And clients will be informed.

      Comment


      • #4
        i wish to try this seedbox trial,but i"m unable write PM"s to others

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Dratas View Post
          i wish to try this seedbox trial,but i"m unable write PM"s to others
          Then just sent us an email to [email protected]

          Comment


          • #6
            i would like to try it HDD 450GB(5 Days) and one more thing when i PM you it says "topseedbox has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by win222 View Post
              i would like to try it HDD 450GB(5 Days) and one more thing when i PM you it says "topseedbox has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."
              Sorry for that.

              Please sent us you email address to [email protected]

              Comment


              • #8
                If still available I would like to try

                Comment


                • #9
                  i want to try it (450gb 5day) if possible

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I wanna try this service ''- HDD 450GB (5 Days) Instant setup Network : 1Gbps'' because i plain to buy a new seedbox for a long time...will be awesome if you can help me with that , thanks !

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Groningen View Post
                      I wanna try this service ''- HDD 450GB (5 Days) Instant setup Network : 1Gbps'' because i plain to buy a new seedbox for a long time...will be awesome if you can help me with that , thanks !

                      Sure please email us username and password that you want.
                      at [email protected]

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Hi,
                        I just finished my seedbox plan, and looking for better seedbox, this one seems to be impressive, Can I get a trial for a day or two ?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Hey looks like a nice service, could I possibly give the :

                          - HDD 450GB (5 Days) Instant setup Network : 1Gbps
                          HDD : 450GB HDD
                          RAM : 1000MB
                          Period : 5 Days
                          5 Availables

                          A try?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by krazydesi View Post
                            Hi,
                            I just finished my seedbox plan, and looking for better seedbox, this one seems to be impressive, Can I get a trial for a day or two ?

                            Currently instant setup slots for 450GB is full right now.
                            Please email us username and password that you want for your trial account.



                            [email protected]

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Fusion88 View Post
                              Hey looks like a nice service, could I possibly give the :

                              - HDD 450GB (5 Days) Instant setup Network : 1Gbps
                              HDD : 450GB HDD
                              RAM : 1000MB
                              Period : 5 Days
                              5 Availables

                              A try?



                              Currently instant setup slots for 450GB is full right now.
                              Please email us username and password that you want for your trial account.



                              [email protected]

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X