X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kane984512
    replied
    I go to this site and download gbwhatsapp apk app and This is one of the best app.

Leave a comment:

• Watchseries
    replied
    Want to watch series online for free of cost? here i listed 5 best sites where you can watch series online free.

Leave a comment:

• adion
    replied
    Originally posted by maaaizz View Post
    Tracker: [Could not parse bencoded data]

I am having this error at server end --->>> Tracker: [Could not parse bencoded data]
    and at client --->> invalid http reply

can someone please help me with the configuration? I may be doing something wrong :(

any help from anyone will be great full.
    gb messenger

Leave a comment:

• owenjain
    replied
    Download Cinema Box App to watch all movies and shows for free of cost in your smartphones.

Leave a comment:

• rachelzoe
    replied
    Use dual account with GBwhatsapp Latest Application With free of cost.

Leave a comment:

• gbwhatsapp16
    replied
    GBWhatsapp apk Download Latest Version 2018. Download Latest GB Whatsapp for Use 2 Whatsapp in One Mobile. <a href="http://gbmoddownload.com/">GBWhatsApp</a>
    http://gbmoddownload.com

Leave a comment:

• nilim
    replied
    Hi, can you tell me how many users can i run on a i75th gen server with 32gb ram?

Leave a comment:

• TI_ID
    replied
    How can I improve image quality of the screenshot plugin?

Hi, could someone give a tip to improve the quality of screenshots taken from .m2ts UHD/HEVC files of seedbox running rtorrent/rutorrent installed on Ubuntu Server Armhf 16.04 "Xenial Xerus" (32bits) OS? Many screenshots are shown without any image definition. I donīt have problem with the screenshots of FHD videos or .mkv UHD files. The screenshot plugin use the ffmpeg software. I donīt know if is necessary any adjust in the lines codes of plugins, or if exist a best way to take perfect screenshots of UHD videos through the terminal SSH?

Last edited by TI_ID; August 5, 2018, 05:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• mygboss
    replied
    Hi ,

i recently run rtupdate and accept 0.13.7/0.9.7 and rutorrent 3.8

just after that, "warming, rtorrent doesn't start" (or similar).

"rt start" command does'nt work too.

i ran rtinst => yes, rtorrent has started... i check all my torrents: yes, all are ok.

then, i ran "rt stop" and "rt start" but nothing starts. Only after reboot. (or a screen rtorrent...)

it seems in 3.8, 0.13.7, 0.9.7, rt commands doesn't work as previously. Is it right ? or is the issue is local to me or my setup ?

thanks for all.

(Linux version = Debian 8.10)

edit: it's working now.

I have a new question:

with rtorrent 0.9.7, "d.set_custom1=my_label" does not work (schedule watch dir). It worked with 0.9.6

for example:

Code:
    schedule = watch_directory,5,5,((load.start,(cat,(cfg.watch),"*.torrent")))
    schedule = watch_directory_2,5,5,"load.start=~/rtorrent/watch/my_folder1/*.torrent,d.set_custom1=my_label1"
    schedule = watch_directory_3,5,5,"load.start=~/rtorrent/watch/my_folder2/*.torrent,d.set_custom1=my_label2"
    1st line works
    2nd and 3rd line, don't.

what is the right command to have 3 different watch_dir, and have 3 different labels?

i think i have to set 3 informations: the .torrent watch dir, the torrent label and the torrent destination direction.

what did i miss ?

(do i have to use inotiy instead of schedule ?)
    Thanks

#### edit #####

=> "d.custom1.set" works my bad, my mistake

this line works with 0.9.7
    Code:
    #schedule = watch_directory_2,5,6,"load.start=~/rtorrent/watch/Books/*.torrent,d.directory.set=~/rtorrent/downloads/Books/,d.custom1.set=Books"
    Last edited by mygboss; June 23, 2018, 09:20 AM.

Leave a comment:

• remus28
    replied
    Hi, is any change when you use the rutorrent in your local network to use your public ip ,to have accses outside of your network?
    example:
    192.168.0.23 local network
    92.35.163.200 public ip
    when i install rutorrent script i got local ip and i,m not able to use it outsite of my local network.

Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• musiconmymind
    replied
    Hi,

Does anyone have a thought on how to trouble shoot my setup? It has been running fine for years and all the sudden I cannot access rutorrent, just says url is not available. torrent are working, but I cant see the front end?

thanks from the noob

-MMM

Leave a comment:

• musiconmymind
    replied
    Hello, been using this install script VERY happily for a few years. My seedbox is not responding, says unable to connect. The service is online and IP pings, can someone suggest an avenue for checking and or updating whats needs to be updated without causing any damage. Like I sa8id, been running trouble free for guite awhile.

it is set up with:
    Ubuntu 14.04.2 32-bit
    rtorrent 0.13.6/0.9.6

thanks very much,

I ran the ps-x in ssh and this was the result:

PID TTY STAT TIME COMMAND
    832 ? Ss 0:00 SCREEN -d -m -S irssi irssi
    837 ? Ss 0:00 SCREEN -d -m -S rtorrent rtorrent
    838 pts/2 Ss+ 1:11 irssi
    839 pts/4 Ssl+ 14:22 rtorrent
    9653 ? S 0:00 sshd: [email protected]/5
    9654 pts/5 Ss 0:00 -bash
    9666 pts/5 R+ 0:00 ps -x

Leave a comment:

• maaaizz
    replied

Originally posted by maaaizz View Post
    I am having this error at server end --->>> Tracker: [Could not parse bencoded data]

can someone please help me with the configuration? I may be doing something wrong :(

Really? Nobody can help? [MENTION=111363]Arakasi[/MENTION] ???? :(

Leave a comment:

• maaaizz
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Screwdriver
    replied
    Thank you Arakasi for this!

I had many issues with a fresh install of Quickbox and then found your script. Install was lightning quick, simple with zero issues.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X