X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having a couple odd issues with the script on Debian 9. It seems to want to listen on port 6980, regardless of what is set. And it isn't taking throttle limits from .rtorrent.rc

I have;
    throttle.global_down.max_rate.set = 25000
    throttle.global_up.max_rate.set = 25000

But it starts with 24 KB/s limits for both.

Comment

• Configuration Errors

Hi there, hope you are doing good.

I am a newbie to torrent server and this is my first try.

I have followed your tutorial step by step. Installation done successfully as you guided. I have accessed the WebGui. Now I want to run this seedbox on local network only, not public. After installation, can you help me with the basic configuration via webgui & what tracker should I add in tracker's field? I really need help as I have to submit it & I am already late.

seedbox LAN ip is 172.16.16.16
      Listening port range 51001-51250

I can download now. I have issue in seeding configuration and torrent creation in LAN. waiting for positive reply :)

Really appreciated for your help.

Thanks
      Maaiz
      Last edited by maaaizz; December 30, 2017, 09:07 AM. Reason: One Problem solved.

Comment

• Thanks @Arakasi
        for this script. I love it so much.
        Any plan to make multiply web server ? ftp server?

Comment

• Tracker: [SSL peer certificate or SSH remote key was not OK]

[QUOTE=maaaizz;2217819]Hi there, hope you are doing good.

I am a newbie to torrent server and this is my first try.

I am having this error at server side while seeding --->> Tracker: [SSL peer certificate or SSH remote key was not OK]
          And at client --->> HTTP error 404

where to add the --->> IP/Hostname to report to tracker (in .rtorrent,.rc? file ) because via webgui, its not saving the settings and whenever I restart the service, it came back to default.

trackers are:

http://server_lan_ip:80/announce.php
          404 Not Found

Can anyone help????

Comment

• Thank you Arakasi for this!

I had many issues with a fresh install of Quickbox and then found your script. Install was lightning quick, simple with zero issues.

Comment

• Tracker: [Could not parse bencoded data]

I am having this error at server end --->>> Tracker: [Could not parse bencoded data]
              and at client --->> invalid http reply

can someone please help me with the configuration? I may be doing something wrong :(

any help from anyone will be great full.

Comment

• Tracker: [Could not parse bencoded data]

Originally posted by maaaizz View Post
                I am having this error at server end --->>> Tracker: [Could not parse bencoded data]
                and at client --->> invalid http reply

can someone please help me with the configuration? I may be doing something wrong :(

any help from anyone will be great full.

Really? Nobody can help? [MENTION=111363]Arakasi[/MENTION] ???? :(

Comment

• Hello, been using this install script VERY happily for a few years. My seedbox is not responding, says unable to connect. The service is online and IP pings, can someone suggest an avenue for checking and or updating whats needs to be updated without causing any damage. Like I sa8id, been running trouble free for guite awhile.

it is set up with:
                  Ubuntu 14.04.2 32-bit
                  rtorrent 0.13.6/0.9.6

thanks very much,

I ran the ps-x in ssh and this was the result:

PID TTY STAT TIME COMMAND
                  832 ? Ss 0:00 SCREEN -d -m -S irssi irssi
                  837 ? Ss 0:00 SCREEN -d -m -S rtorrent rtorrent
                  838 pts/2 Ss+ 1:11 irssi
                  839 pts/4 Ssl+ 14:22 rtorrent
                  9653 ? S 0:00 sshd: [email protected]/5
                  9654 pts/5 Ss 0:00 -bash
                  9666 pts/5 R+ 0:00 ps -x

Comment

• Hi,

Does anyone have a thought on how to trouble shoot my setup? It has been running fine for years and all the sudden I cannot access rutorrent, just says url is not available. torrent are working, but I cant see the front end?

thanks from the noob

-MMM

Comment

• Hi, is any change when you use the rutorrent in your local network to use your public ip ,to have accses outside of your network?
                      example:
                      192.168.0.23 local network
                      92.35.163.200 public ip
                      when i install rutorrent script i got local ip and i,m not able to use it outsite of my local network.

Thank you!

Comment

• Hi ,

i recently run rtupdate and accept 0.13.7/0.9.7 and rutorrent 3.8

just after that, "warming, rtorrent doesn't start" (or similar).

"rt start" command does'nt work too.

i ran rtinst => yes, rtorrent has started... i check all my torrents: yes, all are ok.

then, i ran "rt stop" and "rt start" but nothing starts. Only after reboot. (or a screen rtorrent...)

it seems in 3.8, 0.13.7, 0.9.7, rt commands doesn't work as previously. Is it right ? or is the issue is local to me or my setup ?

thanks for all.

(Linux version = Debian 8.10)

edit: it's working now.

I have a new question:

with rtorrent 0.9.7, "d.set_custom1=my_label" does not work (schedule watch dir). It worked with 0.9.6

for example:

Code:
                        schedule = watch_directory,5,5,((load.start,(cat,(cfg.watch),"*.torrent")))
                        schedule = watch_directory_2,5,5,"load.start=~/rtorrent/watch/my_folder1/*.torrent,d.set_custom1=my_label1"
                        schedule = watch_directory_3,5,5,"load.start=~/rtorrent/watch/my_folder2/*.torrent,d.set_custom1=my_label2"
                        1st line works
                        2nd and 3rd line, don't.

what is the right command to have 3 different watch_dir, and have 3 different labels?

i think i have to set 3 informations: the .torrent watch dir, the torrent label and the torrent destination direction.

what did i miss ?

(do i have to use inotiy instead of schedule ?)
                        Thanks

#### edit #####

=> "d.custom1.set" works my bad, my mistake

this line works with 0.9.7
                        Code:
                        #schedule = watch_directory_2,5,6,"load.start=~/rtorrent/watch/Books/*.torrent,d.directory.set=~/rtorrent/downloads/Books/,d.custom1.set=Books"
                        Last edited by mygboss; June 23, 2018, 09:20 AM.

Comment

• How can I improve image quality of the screenshot plugin?

Hi, could someone give a tip to improve the quality of screenshots taken from .m2ts UHD/HEVC files of seedbox running rtorrent/rutorrent installed on Ubuntu Server Armhf 16.04 "Xenial Xerus" (32bits) OS? Many screenshots are shown without any image definition. I donīt have problem with the screenshots of FHD videos or .mkv UHD files. The screenshot plugin use the ffmpeg software. I donīt know if is necessary any adjust in the lines codes of plugins, or if exist a best way to take perfect screenshots of UHD videos through the terminal SSH?

Last edited by TI_ID; August 5, 2018, 05:42 PM.

Comment

• Hi, can you tell me how many users can i run on a i75th gen server with 32gb ram?

Comment

• GBWhatsapp apk Download Latest Version 2018. Download Latest GB Whatsapp for Use 2 Whatsapp in One Mobile. <a href="http://gbmoddownload.com/">GBWhatsApp</a>
                              http://gbmoddownload.com

Comment

• Use dual account with GBwhatsapp Latest Application With free of cost.

Comment

Working...
                                X