No announcement yet.

One Script To Rule Them All.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finally have the script working great on two boxes : )

one last needling thing though...

is there any way to stop rutorrent from hashing/checking every single torrent after a reboot???

i've tried stopping them all and waiting a few minutes before reboot.. but nothing seems to stop it?

is there a way to shut rtorrent down at the command line to stop it hashing on reboot?? : (

takes an hour to hash at least...

Comment

• Hi,

It is generally a issue of poor source lists in your Ubunto setup your dedi guys provided.

Find a good source list and then update and upgarde and run apt-get install rar

Originally posted by theonetheonly69 View Post
      Hello everyone,

I apologize if it's been answered before, I checked the last 10 pages and didn't see a result and Search wasn't of much use either. Everything works and is setup but I get this error "Unpack plugin: rTorrent user can't access 'unrar' program." in the webui I'm running on Debian 8 Jessie.

I've tried editing the permissions for rutorrent, and the www folder to 777 as a test, but nothing changed. Other forums had suggested that perhaps checking the rUtorrent config files for the tmp directory and it does go to /tmp I was unable to track down the config file specifying that for Apache.Unrar and Unrar-free is installed and i'm able to use both as the user I created that manages Rutorrent.

Is there anything else I might have missed?

Thanks!

Comment

• Hello,

My Tracker is over SSL/https and when I try to download torrent i get error:
        tracker:[ssl connect error]

How to fix it ?
        I have 0.9.4 rtorrent

Comment

• 18 Minutes to go... .. .
          Work in progress.........
          Please Standby................
          I am installing random stuff, Do you like coffee ?

cd sbfrmsc-dti.sh ERROR cd sbfrmsc-dti.sh

Looks like something is wrong with apt-get install, aborting.

real 8m17.491s
          user 4m33.690s
          sys 0m16.830s
          [email protected]:~#

Comment

• Adding FTP read-only user

Hello,
            Is it possible to add a FTP user that have read only access to my downloads? No access to seedbox, just FTP to downloads folder

Thanks in advance for answer

Comment

• How I can manually update rtorrent to the lastest version 0.9.2 ?

Comment

• thanks!
                Did the config of rtorrent adjust to the PC hardware(such as Bandwidth and RAM) automaticly during the installation process.
                or I need set the config file myself.

Comment

• If I try to upload a .torrent file larger than 1.5MB thru the web interface, it gives the error "Failed to add torrent". The workaround is to upload .torrent files to the rtorrent "watch" folder in order for them to load properly.

Can this be changed in the .rtorrent.rc file or is it a file size limitation through the webserver that can be changed?

Any ideas how this can be resolved?

Comment

• This script looks awesome but does anyone know how to make this script work with NAT vps where only a small # of ports are open for you? There doesn't seem to be the option to choose the port for the Rtorrent client during installation. Is there a way to change it after installation?

if it's not possible or if another solution is easier, any know of any script or guide out there that install seedbox on a NAT VPS?

I'm still learning and any advice or pointers would be highly appreciated!

Comment

• upload the torrent via FTP to the watch folder and it will get loaded.

Comment

• Hello, I installed the script on a virtual machine with ubuntu 14.04 and ran perfectly. I ask, how to change the create plugin to see the evolution of creating the .torrent file (hashed pieces) instead of the just a rolling bar?

* Create plugin showing just rolling bar (seedbox of the script):

* Create plugin showing hashed pieces (from my seedbox):

Comment

• I've been getting a bit tired of the "This page is not secure" because of the self signed certificates and tried using the Let's encrypt certificates since they're free from Certbot

However, it seems they are not added to apache - Anyone have any idea about how I can get that working so I can avoid the message about rutorrent not being secured? I've got my seedbox running on a domain.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silece View Post
                            I've been getting a bit tired of the "This page is not secure" because of the self signed certificates and tried using the Let's encrypt certificates since they're free from Certbot

However, it seems they are not added to apache - Anyone have any idea about how I can get that working so I can avoid the message about rutorrent not being secured? I've got my seedbox running on a domain.
                            I'd like this as well. While I've learned to put up with the security warning, it would be nice if I didn't have to see it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silece View Post
                              I've been getting a bit tired of the "This page is not secure" because of the self signed certificates and tried using the Let's encrypt certificates since they're free from Certbot

Should be able to install with domain.

How do you move from using a Self-Signed Certificate to Let's Encrypt? - Help - Let's Encrypt Community Support

Certificate self-signed but signed by letsencrypt - Help - Let's Encrypt Community Support

Would love to incorporate certbot but rarely, people have domain and its additional cost for seedbox user. The warning for self signed cert crops only once at first use, should not be of much trouble for average seedbox suer.
                              RIP WHAT

Comment

• When will Ubuntu 17.04 support be added?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X