• great work

Comment

• thanks for this awesome guide.

Comment

• Problem

Hi i have a problem
        2 of the trackers say:
        (one is SCC)
        Error Downloading torrent file! Http://... Error: Timed Out! Error could not connect to the url: http://

Interesting is that i have 2 seedboxes and on one seedbox it works on the other one timed out ?! anyone knows why this happens?

Comment

• Originally posted by soulfire View Post
          Thank you so much for your great help. I got the (/join) so you definitely helped me make progress. Now to sort a filter and see if its working.

I'm really loving teh, but it does seem odd they will go out of their way to help peoople with CouchPotato, however anyone mentioning irssi gets directed to the irssi developers.
          Hey did you figure out how to configure your filters? There is such bad info on this matter both in teh's forums and on the net overall, so if you could help me that would mean a lot!

Thanks in advance :)

Comment

• Originally posted by einekleinebier View Post
            Hey did you figure out how to configure your filters? There is such bad info on this matter both in teh's forums and on the net overall, so if you could help me that would mean a lot!

Thanks in advance :)
            Sorry I haven't used irssi for a long time now, since switching to CP and SickRage.
            I really dont recall if i got the teh filters working.
            http://www.speedtest.net/result/3314782553.png

Comment

• Originally posted by HDgate View Post
              Hi i have a problem
              2 of the trackers say:
              (one is SCC)
              Error Downloading torrent file! Http://... Error: Timed Out! Error could not connect to the url: http://

Interesting is that i have 2 seedboxes and on one seedbox it works on the other one timed out ?! anyone knows why this happens?
              Did you figure out what the problem was? My seedbox is giving a similar error for several trackers that were working before. I think it may be that I was updated to v1.54 of autodl-irssi? If anyone knows how to solve this, I would appreciate the help. Thanks.

Comment

• Great post , Always troublesome autodl/irssi

Comment

• Thank you!!

Comment

• You've put a lot of efforts in this. Thanks a lot man!

Comment

• Good guide.

I've had som trouble with filelist. The invite command and using your own excact nick on IRC seemed to solve it

Comment

• Hello, first I would just like to thank you so much for this guide!

With another one I have been able to successfully set up my first filter which snatches 100% Log CD FLACs from what.cd that are uploaded this year.

I believe I am having trouble with my second filter.. here is a screenshot of its settings:

I have specific artists of which I want to automatically snatch their music uploaded in V0, 256, 100% CD FLAC and Lossless.

My filter should have already been triggered but unfortunately it is not working, do you have any idea why?

Does it have to do with how I have entered the artists? Or is it something else? Any help would GREATLY be appreciated.

Comment

• Can someone update autodl on HD-Torrents please?

Comment

• Originally posted by nijat View Post
                            Can someone update autodl on HD-Torrents please?
                            server = irc.P2P-Network.net
                            port = 6667
                            nick = write whatever nick you want
                            password = write whatever password you want
                            email = write whatever email you want
                            Announce channel = #HD-Torrents.Announce

Seting filter is the same as with other trackers. Seting tracker requires cookies, click on HD-Torrents tracker, you will see more info. Just remember, when searching for cookies, type "hdts.ru" (without quetes) or "hd-torrents.org" (without quetes) in the search field, otherwise you may see cookies from the other trackers.

Comment

• Has anyone here successfully gotten autodl to work with ttn aka nebulance? I regularly use autodl with other trackers and was with freshon but can't get nebulance working. My bot is in the announce channel but it's not picking up any torrents in my filter.

"I pushed my soul in a deep dark hole and then I followed it in.
                              ...To see what condition my condition was in."

Comment

• Originally posted by Eknows View Post
                                Has anyone here successfully gotten autodl to work with ttn aka nebulance? I regularly use autodl with other trackers and was with freshon but can't get nebulance working. My bot is in the announce channel but it's not picking up any torrents in my filter.
                                +1

I'm going through the same problem, I found that the tracker file has been updated. If in the tracker options, is still listed as transmitthe.net and not nubulance, you need to update the tracker file and reload trackers.

I've just done this and just waiting to see if grabs anything.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X