Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DNS Setup in Webmin

Hello,

I've used the automatic script provided in this subforum to setup a Ubuntu 12.10 with rTorrent, Webmin, RapidLeech...
    I was wondering if anyone could guide me on how to create a DNS or do what's needed to be able to access the server using a domain name instead of the ip address.

I tried creating a master zone and already pointed the domain DNS to this IP (ns1) - just one ns1 unfortunately because a single ip given, but I wasn't been able to do this in Webmin.

Alternatively, since I have another server with WHM/cPanel, would it be simple to host the domain there and just make it point to this server? What would be the procedure?

Thanks.

Go to DNS Management at where you bought your domain. Edit your A Records/Cname

Add an A Record
    Host: *.mysexydomain.com (remember you need the asterisk which acts like a wildcard)
    Answer: IP Address

Save. All you need to do.

Comment

Torrent invites are the proper invites for the torrent industry to make the video and audio of their level of performance. The forum of DNS setup is maintained with the advancedwriters.com and the advance sense of grading the forum of this as well.

Comment

Hello there! I'm working for the good company: https://grademiners.com/. I'm a writer. If u need an essay on any topic, please contact us. We do our job professionally, quickly and inexpensively.

Comment

https://samedaywriting.com/
          Essays, research papers, dissertations, application letters, and 40+ types of custom writing are available. The team has experts across 50+ subjects.
          Need someone to verify the quality of your writings? Check grammar, enhance word choice, improve readability? Hire a professional editor and relax.

Comment

Working...
          X