Name: dediseedbox.com
    Speed: 100 Mbit Unlimited
    Support:10/10
    GUI:ruTorrent 3.1
    Speed of GUI: It updates verry fast
    Package: 2010 VPS Seedbox 300HD and Unlimited Active torrents
    Price: 30$
    Overall rating: 10/10

After i sendt them money i got my seedbox after 12 hours and they have verry fast support... they answer me after 8 min..

They say that you should have speed around 11MB\s down and up but have had around 10MB\s down and 7MB\s up..
    FTP is around 200-300KB\s (depends on where you are) but if you send 10 files at the same time they all will be around the same speed at 200-300KB\s so than you have 2-3MB\s

BTW i am seeding 23 files at the same time and still the GUI loads fast... I added a 60GB file and it use maby like 2-3 sec add it.

So if you need a seedbox than you should try this one
    Last edited by mofOJava; September 22, 2010, 02:47 AM. Reason: More info
    http://image.torrent-invites.com/images/524mikeD.png

I am looking for Mvids please help..

GiveAways...

10% Giveaway

33% Giveaway

55% Giveaway

VIP

Bonus...

BIT-HDTV

Deleted a bunch of posts. Before replying to a review thread please read this - http://www.torrent-invites.com/seedb...s-section.html

Comment

Speed: 1Gbps Unlimited Traffic

Support: ?(havn't needed it yet)

GUI: Rutorrent 3.3 Webui

Speed of GUI: fast refresh

Package: Medium Plan (shared)

Price: $20/month

Overall rating: 8/10

Plan comes with 150 GB Disk Space and Encrypted FTP & HTTP Downloads as well as Unlimited Active Torrents. I've been getting 1 to 4MB
      uploads and 5 to 10 MB downloads. Webui has RSS and torrent creator. I've been happy with the performance of this Box but this is the first
      speedbox i've owned so my expierience is limited.

Comment

This doesn't make any sense. No screenshots, no speed charts, no server location.How many plans do they have. A one click url link and since when has this company been up. The Q list goes on.
        I mean sure u tried by please give a detailed review.

Thankyou
        sigpic

special thanks to
        Super_Nova, mate88, ECH3LON
        Proud Friend Of:
        Sinius, mate88, Super_Nova, Fuska, Karajan, graphic,subkar,tinman,Killer_Monty,Cafe,yorkshire, Allice, Raum, Cerberusj,

NexRay, pejioto,DX, InsanePinoBoy,ECH3LON,Pulser,Copper,IguessNot,Shadowbuild,JustJe nna,TankGirl,Splendid,GPaX and more..

Comment

Support: ?(havn't needed it yet)
          GUI: Rutorrent 3.3 Webui
          Speed of GUI: fast refresh
          Package: small (shared)
          Price: $15/month

i bought small one(75gb)
          im using it for week, speed is OK, around 30mbs download and i got no leech from me so now im n ratio watchlist...
          i put 3x Full HD movie and it takes 3min to finish...
          Cons i cant download via HTTP and SFTP...just plain FTP.sometimes FTP wont respond for while after reconnect my download will resume.this is my 1st seedbox and very disappointed with my ratio now :(

Comment

You really have to make sure, you hit the newest torrents. Hitting old ones, will rarely give you much upload. If the site you are using has IRC and an announce bot, it would be worth to set it up to download from there. This would mean ur getting on the torrent as soon as its uploaded. Which will help you to get the best possible ratio on each torrent. 75GB is not alot of space though, so you will have to be careful on how you set it up. Or keep an eye on the box and remove stuff thats seeded well and not being leeched much anymore.

Comment

Name: Seedbox Hosting | VPS & Dedicated Seedboxes
              Support: 9/10
              GUI: ruTorrent 3.5
              Speed of GUI: Fast for ruTorrent
              Package: Medium ruTorrent Seedbox (200GB HDD)
              Price: 20$ (without VAT)
              Sharing: 20 users share Medium plant with 5 users per disk.
              Server spec on Medium plan:
              Hard disk: HP 1TB 3G SATA 7.2K RPM
              Memory: 16GB DDR3
              CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1230
              Overall rating: 10/10

Notes:
              - Support is very good and fast i sent them 10 questions about seedbox and 3/4 of them was NB question and they answered fast and profesionally. But problem is if you have to react to answer. You have to send new ticket and it may happen, that another person will answer. So i had to quute answer from support and send it via new ticket. Complicated. Because of this -1.

- Speed:
              Fast for classic shared seedbox. If you have good torrent it is about 13-35 MB/s most of the time. If you have very good torrent it is about 50 MB/s +. And if you have bad torrent it can be like 3 - 6 MB/s.
              Here are screens:
              ImageBam

ImageBam

-FTP Speed:
              Is very fast. My home connection is D: 120Mb/s U:12Mb/s and i was reaching it.

- Result:

It is very good and cheap seedbox. You can reach very hight speed and support si very active in helping. If you compare this to, for example http://seed.st
              1gbit-hybrid. This is much more better. For 24 USD (with VAT for my country) i have lower size at HDD but better speed and better support. And for me speed matters.

Comment

Name: DediSeedbox.com
                Speed: 9/10 1Gbps Unlimited Traffic
                Support: 10/10
                GUI: 9/10 ruTorrent 3.6
                Speed of GUI: 9/10
                Plugins: autodl-irssi installed
                Package: Large Plan 800 GB

Price: $25/month [without VAT]
                Overall: 9/10

Review
                I don't know why
                DediSeedbox.com is not more popular, it is one of the better Seedboxes I've used so far. Support was great, answered my tickets within half a day. GUI speeds is really good, some hiccups but overall really smooth. Tried this service to buffer up some trackers and got 2 TB in 4 to 5 days.

Where it falls short is the stream feature, it uses DIVX plugin to do so and DIVX itself causes enough problems [for me at least]. So if you really want the stream feature I wouldn't count on it. The FTP speed is decent, not that great. I've always had problems with FTP speeds due to my location, only some providers can provide great FTP speeds for me, usually dedicated Seedboxes :P.
                Last edited by Riddler; March 5, 2014, 12:19 AM.
                Giveaways
                [VIP] [55%] [33%] [10%]

They're all the same -_-

Comment

Speed: 7/10 1Gbps Unlimited Traffic
                  Support: 2/10
                  GUI: 10/10 ruTorrent 0.9.3
                  Speed of GUI: 10/10 (good)
                  Package: use 2 packege (600gb and 800gb)
                  Price: 1 - 20$; 2 - 25$ / month

Use first package a week on large packs, distributes very well see:

The total volume of sent information this week:

Nothing about the second until I can not tell, I use a couple of hours, but I think he is a great toque.
                  A huge plus unlimited traffic, high speed ~63 mb/s
                  Now there are many who use this service whereby the speed is very fast!

I hope my experience will help someone with a choice.

Thanks.

Comment

Speed: 9/10 (1Gbps shared unlimited traffic)
                    GUI: 10/10 (ruTorrent 0.9.3)
                    Speed of GUI: 10/10
                    Package: Small (400gb)
                    Price: US$ 15 / month
                    Overall rating: 9/10

Review:

I've been using for a month now, download speed is very great, reaching about 70 mb/s, upload speed is good, reaching 40 mb/s in some of my torrents, 5 mb/s overall, but pretty decent, with this I could buffer my accounts, uploading more than 2 TB.
                    Support is very good, opened few tickets that was answered fast and clearly.
                    GUI stopped few times, I think it was related with HD speed, but rebooted easily.

This seedbox is perfect for my needs. I recommend!

That's all! :)

Comment

Name: DediSeedbox
                      Speed: 1Gbps Unlimited Traffic (Shared)
                      GUI:8/10
                      Package: Small - 400GB
                      Price: $15/month

I finished my first month on this plan and have liked it thus far. I never saw legit 1Gbps speed (128MBps), but I consistently see 50~70MB/s down and upspeed on new and active torrents on trackers with lots of seedbox users instantly snatching popular content, but those speeds usually drop off after a few minutes. But with autodl-irssi, I was more than able to get substantial ratios on new content within a reasonable time. Not exactly sure how much traffic I've pushed due to restarting the webUI, but I've uploaded about 3TB on torrents (based on stats on trackers), and a few hundred GBs via FTP, and I still get the same kinds of speeds I was seeing when I first started the plan.

I've not bothered with their DivX streaming thing, so I cannot speak to the useful of that, but my FTP speeds were generally good, and saturated my line (1-1.8MB/s) well enough for me. But even with CuteFTP's multithreaded download capability, I found my downloads occasionally dropping drastically in speed for a few moments, and even stalling. This hasn't been an extensive issue for me (and may be because of my ISP, or routing between the server and me), but it may bother some people. I've used the OpenVPN that each plan comes with, and have gotten good speeds from it as well, and when I tested it out I got consistent ping (little to no jitter) that I would expect to get considering how far away it is from me.

My rutorrent wasn't responding, so I sent support an email to restart it. They did it within 7 hours of my email on a saturday morning, which is pretty good considering my experience with other tech supports on the weekend. After they rebooted it, I haven't had issues since, and have consitantly had >200 torrents added with no problem.

I'm quite satisfied with the seedbox, and have kept it for at least another month.

Last edited by notyourbuddy; August 5, 2014, 08:21 PM.

Comment

400 GB Disk Space

Speed: 1Gbps
                        Support: 9/10
                        GUI: 7/10
                        Package: 400 GB Disk Space
                        Price: $15
                        Overall rating: 9/10

When it comes to the support part I only have had the need to contact them once, so I donít have allot to compare it to. However, when I contacted them they responded fast and fixed my problem.

I have been using allot of different seedbox providers over the years but I have stuck to these one the last year. And my experience is really good. Never have it crashed when I am having allot of torrents.

I defiantly have to say, try it out!

Comment

Originally posted by Riddler View Post
                          Speed: 9/10 1Gbps Unlimited Traffic
                          GUI: 9/10 ruTorrent 3.6
                          Speed of GUI: 9/10
                          Plugins: autodl-irssi installed
                          Package: Large Plan 800 GB

Price: $25/month [without VAT]
                          Overall: 9/10

Review
                          I don't know why
                          DediSeedbox.com is not more popular, it is one of the better Seedboxes I've used so far. Support was great, answered my tickets within half a day. GUI speeds is really good, some hiccups but overall really smooth. Tried this service to buffer up some trackers and got 2 TB in 4 to 5 days.

Where it falls short is the stream feature, it uses DIVX plugin to do so and DIVX itself causes enough problems [for me at least]. So if you really want the stream feature I wouldn't count on it. The FTP speed is decent, not that great. I've always had problems with FTP speeds due to my location, only some providers can provide great FTP speeds for me, usually dedicated Seedboxes :P.
                          I have this exact plan with dedi, Riddler. I just got up on seedboxes 2 weeks ago and I started with the small plan, needless to say 4 days later I upgraded to the large plan.

I had a problem with daytime FTP speed and it absolutely sucked... until I used the OpenVPN software that is included. Not only did this absolutely obliterate any speed problem from FTP or HTTP through something like Internet Download Manager, but if you have a sports streaming service (MLB.tv, NHL GameCenter Live) where there are local blackout restrictions and you want to watch your local feed or even national games on a supported device, it encrypts your location and places you somewhere in Europe with ZERO loss of speed. I highly encourage you try this if you have yet to do so.

Hope that helped. I love this seedbox!

Comment

Working...
                          X