Name: evoseedbox.com
    Speed: 9.5/10
    Support: 7.0/10
    GUI: ruTorrent
    Speed of GUI: 10/10
    Package: Evo Blitz - 1Gbps Bandwidth
    Price: $6 - 5 day free trial
    Overall rating: 7.5 /10

The speeds are good for the price but other than that they don't really have anything else, other companies are better in other areas. When I signed up for the trial they gave me a demo account that's supposed to be used for 3 hours trial (I asked for it because I tried for that demo out first and I already had a torrent on it) they gave it to me but they didn't tell me that the bandwidth left on the account was 50gb. I uploaded a big torrent and the torrent got stuck halfway through, after that they gave me a new account with all the bandwidth. So it was alright.

Comment

Hi,

I dont know who`s behind this account in this forum, but on evoseedboxes.com I have discusted last Friday a lot of items with Tim...with the conclusion that in the same day, latter in the evening, we will finish our discution after testing my requests...

In meen time I have buyed myself dash box, box wich is running amazing, with a couple of issue for wich I opened a couple of tickets, tickets wich are not solved after 6 days.

I also wanted to discust with the same person(Tim) but he is not avalilable(told me other guy loged in to Tims account..I dont care whats behind of all this story, who is who and who is gone and has personal issues, I understand this, but somebody should take care of this Company even in the case that the owner (Tim) is not available or I dont know, maybe he doesnt want to finish our discution wich has begun last week on friday.

Nevertheless, Im so in love with this box, I would like to be also in future client of them, but not in such situation when nobody answers your ticket since days...Owner is missing like I understood, I cant discust with nobody customizations,aditional traffic beside and all the thing wich I have on my mind.

I will comeback with review at the end of the month, in case that Tim will not available, the actuall person who answered me yesterday from Tims account told me he cant do anything .

SO Tim, your presence is needed..in case you want to keep me and a couple of friend wich want to join after me your Company(I would like to take friends with me here, in the situation that I can speak with TIm).

If not a small review will follow at the end of the time.

Regards...

Comment

Speed: 15/10
        Support: 5.0/10
        Package: Evo Dash- 1Gbps Bandwidth
        Price: $26 - payed (not trial)
        Overall rating: 15/10

So...Like I promised, I come back with my personal opinion and small feedback related to the services received here.

Server/box running amazing..I work with seedboxes since 4 years and I have not found in all this time a better box that this dash..Ofcourse, I had my personal discution with Tim, hes a nice guy, even if my problems was not solved (media info/screenhost), Im in love with this seedbox wich Im using in this moment...

Since activation, last saturday morning, I allready have used more thatn 10Tb traffic, I have discusted with him regarding aditional traffic, it is not possible because of the limited upload of the server in leaseweb datacenter..I understand and that my only issue in this moment with it...Anything else I could not say, just amazing and best box ever used since 4 years...

Keep up the good job Tim,please understand my reason why I cant stay as your client, I need more traffic, because Im a heavy upload on 3 trackers...In allmoust 10days I will consum my traffic..thats it..

For you guys, out there, trust my review and use one of the boxes/services provided by this guy, its amazing how this server/box is moving...In 5 days since I have it, my download speed has never lower than 105MB/s,upload 24/7 never under 50MB/s..Peering excelent, guy excelent..very responsive settings..

Maybe the other collegues are sleeping or they are from another part of the world,we dont intersect each other wich our job...

Only negative points from my side is the package offered for the money, you should at least stick in the package a deluge, not only rtorrent...

So with this, I tthank you Tim for the oportunity, keep me in your email circle for future updates, if you increase the total monthly traffic you will have me for shure as client, also 3 other frriend who are also like me will join.

I only gave 5 for support because I waited a couple of days to solve my small problems, but like you told me you had some urgent personal issues..I suggest in this case you should find a friend/replacement who can support in your absence...

many thanks and keep in touch.
        Last edited by Captcha78; October 7th, 2015, 05:00 AM.

Comment

Speed: 10/10
          Support: 10/10
          Package: SSD Monster- 2Gbps Bandwidth
          Price: $6 -trial
          Overall rating: 10/10

have been invited to test the new ssd packages recently introduced,on 2gbps Netherlands servers...Speed are attached bellow, its really amazing....I cant say anything bad at all,everything is moving like the name of the package says, MONSTER.

Definitely I will tell my friends to join this Seedbox Company, is the best I ever seen & used.

Last edited by Captcha78; October 7th, 2015, 05:00 AM.

Comment

Name: Evoseedbox
            Speed: 9/10
            GUI: rutorrent
            Speed of GUI: 9/10
            Package: Speed
            Price: $10 ($8 w/discount)
            Overall rating: 9/10

I went to evoseedbox.com and asked in the chat if they offered refunds if we don't like the service. Tim (whose name was mentioned in this thread) responded. I asked him if he had any trials, and he set me up for a couple of days. I downloaded 6 torrents at amazing speeds. I had another question, and I connected to someone via chat in a couple of minutes. Prior to this, I only used my home PC so by comparison, these speeds were blazing. Looking at my logs, a 1.8 gb file took 37 seconds and a 970 mb file took 20 seconds. I think this is a great seedbox at a budget price. I'm not sure when my trial ends, but I'll be signing up in the morning (I'm too sleepy to do it now). Highly recommended seedbox, with good customer service.

Comment

Name: Evoseedbox
              Support: 5/10
              GUI: rutorrent
              Speed of GUI: 9/10
              Package: Blitz
              Price: $6
              Overall rating: 5/10

For the price you can't get better from a general use perspective if you don't mind occasional issues for such a low price .
              I've had this server for 3 months. For a time it was very reliable, occasional issues with GUI not restarting, etc which was resolved within a day.
              In the last month(November/December 2015) was terrible.
              GUI issues wouldn't restart about 3 days a week for a month.
              ALL files being deleted in file manager with torrent staying registered in GUI - happened twice in a month
              Software corruption - Required reinstall of software - lost all files.
              In my opinion the low price shouldn't change the dependability of the server, the low price is indicative of your bandwidth, file manager space, etc, so even if I went with a more expensive plan I doubt that the issues would have been diminished unless it was just a coincidence all the problems happened on my virtual machine, again not related to the price but just pot luck as to what server I was on.
              Decided to switch to another server, lets see what the next 3 months holds.

Comment

Support 4/10
                Package: Evo Speed - 1Gbps (5TB Bandwidth)
                Price: 10$

This was the first seedbox I ever tried. The only downfall I have about this provider is the data cap. I quickly capped out their smallest package and directly upgraded to the 5TB cap package but am still very pleased with the speed of down and upload.

I do not believe I had more than 5 out of 100+ torrents not reach 1:1 ratio with great speeds.

I currently only use this seedbox to download 2 or 3 large freeleech torrents per day(75gb - 150gb). It usually seeds these files to 1:1 or better rather quickly. This is primarily my ratio boost seedbox so I do not use it for alot of files for the fact I'll reach the data cap rather quickly.

I cannot recommend this provider enough to anybody that is looking for a good package that does not need unlimited bandwidth.

Here is an image of this seedbox from today that gives an example of the seeding capabilities.

https://image.torrent-invites.com/images/2016/02/05/ee9a7927f2ec50d7beac5cf925f7b56aQVuDj.png

Comment

Speed: 1 Gbps
                  Space: 120GB
                  Bandwidth: 2 TB
                  Package: BLITZ
                  Price: 6$/ month

Here is my personal experience, I have been using this seedbox plan BLITZ for a 3 months, all is working very good, I do not needed any support, seedbox HDD space is 120 GB and 2TB traffic (if you need unlimited traffic this is not for you because you can easy up 2TB here), seedbox is great, I am getting very high up/down speeds with 1 Gbps speed connection, best up was 91 MB/s and down was 79 MB/s (Rutorrent), my overall rating is 10/10, all is working excellent and this seedbox is recommended.

Comment

Name : evoseedbox.com
                    Package : EVO Speed
                    Price : 5 days trial (normally $10/mo)
                    Speed : 1 Gbps
                    HDD : 300 GB
                    Bandwidth : 5 TB
                    GUI: ruTorrent 3.7
                    Speed: 10/10, as fast as I had with Seedboxes.cc, but at a reasonable price
                    Support: 10/10, I got help with setting up SFTP, and was responded to very quickly with live support
                    Overall: 9.5/10, chrome recognizes the IP address of the seedbox as malicious, which made it glitch a bit as I resolved it, but I've never had that issue with any SB

I'd highly recommend this SB, it's very reasonable and the SFTP speeds are very good. More than that, I had a problem with Whatbox where my data was lost, but they keep data online for a few days after a plan ends so the user doesn't lose out on his or her data. The support is also very fast and the person I spoke to used screenshots during a live chat to illustrate what steps to take, so I'd say this SB is well worth it for the experience.

Comment

Space: 300GB
                      Bandwidth: 5 TB
                      Package: EVO SPEED
                      Price: 10$/month (5 days trial)

I was quite surprise about this seedbox, for this price (10$) i don't know any better seedbox
                      I got very high download and upload speeds, All is working excellent, the seedbox is very stable and dont crash
                      The GUI speed is great
                      Don't need any support at the time

I 'll definitely continue to use this seedbox and I recommended for everyone

Last edited by TT021; April 28th, 2016, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Space: 300GB
                        Bandwidth: 5 TB
                        Speed of GUI: 9.5/10
                        Package: evo speed
                        Price: 10$/ month - 5 days trial

I've used evoseedbox speed plan for 40 hours. In this 40 hours i boosted up some of tracker ratio, i've uploaded 630 GB in total.
                        The download and upload speed are ok. Usually the upload speed is from 1.0 MB/s to 10 MB/s with some good torrents, but sometimes it goes over 20 MB/s.
                        The max upload speed i've reached is 99.9 MB/s. The GUI, with too many torrents, sometimes is slow, but it's normal.
                        I didn't need the support.

For this price I raccomend this seedbox at everyone.

Last edited by theLuigi; October 15th, 2016, 08:43 AM.

Comment

Name :evoseedbox.com
                          Package : EVO Speed
                          Price : 5 days trial
                          Speed : 1 Gbps
                          HDD : 300 GB
                          Bandwidth : 5 TB
                          Speed: 2-6 MB/s download and 1-2 MB/s upload speed. SFTP transfers were initially very slow, but fixed with a ticket to support.
                          Support: 8/10 on support. Maybe I have been unlucky, but it usually takes about 12-24 hours to get a response.

I have 150 Mbps download and 25 Mbps upload speed with my ISP. Like I said, I get pretty good download speeds in the ruTorrent interface, but the first time I tried to download something through SFTP, I was getting about 450KB/s. I opened a ticket with support, and even though I don't have an "official" reponse in the client area, the problem has gone away, and I am getting excellent download speeds from SFTP now.

EDIT: After using IDM on Windows 10, I am maxing out my internet connection. SFTP Downloads are blazing FAST!
                          I followed the instructions here:
                          http://cheapseedboxes.com/download-using-idm-from-seedbox/

I DO RECOMMEND THEM for the easy ruTorrent interface, and especially the Windows Dashboard app. It was very easy to get up and running a couple minutes after the seedbox was setup. Everyone should give them a try and see what you think.

Thanks!
                          Last edited by flyingpreacher; October 15th, 2016, 03:19 PM. Reason: Update about IDM and SFTP speeds

Comment

Name: EvoSeedbox
                            Link: https://evoseedbox.com/

*Plan: Evo Speed
                            *Space: 300GB
                            *Speed: 1Gbps
                            *Upload: ~100 mb/s
                            *Download: ~100 mb/s
                            *Traffic Download: Unlimited
                            *Traffic Upload: 5TB
                            *Price: 5 days trial ($10)

Support: dont use, all work fine.
                            GUI: 10/10 rtorrent

Pretty good seedbox provider, nice looking website.

My Giveaway

sigpic

Comment

*Plan: BLITZ
                              *Space: 150 GB
                              *Traffic Upload: 2TB
                              *Price: $2.5 (Halloween 50% discount of 5$)

Support: dont use, all work fine.

Quick setup, they didn't even took 30 mins to set things up and running once the payment was made and a mere 2.5 $ was way too tempting to not get for a second box and i m glad i didn't missed my opportunity even for 5 buck this will definitely give you sufficient bang for your money

Comment

*Plan: Evo Speed
                                *Space: 300GB
                                *Traffic Download: Unlimited
                                *Traffic Upload:
                                5TB
                                *Price: 5 days trial ($10)

Support: Havent used but they r available 24/7 on chat.

evoseedboxes have given me the up & down speed whem it mattered, personally i have seen max up of 25mbps & 50mbps down which is excellent,prices r reasonable & they will ensure a good ratio on ur sites.Recommend it for purchase.

Comment

Working...
                                X