Name: Hostdzire.com
    Speed: 1 GBit (Full Duplex)
    Support: never need to contact (ticket)
    GUI: rtorrent / deluge(optional)
    Speed of GUI: Fast
    Package: HP ProLiant DL120 G6
    Price: 45EUR (got trial)
    Overall rating: 11/10

I must say that i`m very impressed with this dedicated seedbox. The server comes with rtorrent , vpn , you have root access, you can change setting using root. About speed i will let the pictures say my words:

About support : I get fast response on chat , i never used ticket .

I do really recommend their services.

More screens:

2lYIOD.jpg (1448 x 135 pixels)
    Last edited by Yogo; July 13, 2015, 12:23 AM.

Support: Support was quite fast for me :)
    GUI: rtorrent (Only used rtorrent.. Did not touch deluge)
    Price: 45 (Trial)
    Overall rating: 10/10

Was lucky enough get a trial for this amazing server.. Server comes with rtorrent, VPN, root acces, deluge & many other torrent cilents (if you want to install yourself utorrent & Tranmission in the cilent area) If you bought a dedicated seedbox from them :) In terms of speed.. I was actually quite surprised that i manage to clock in 1.4TB after the first day with autoDL from IPT.. Speeds were great for a 1GBit server (Around 80-90 MB/s DL&UL) Nice stable servers.. Did not notice anyone else on the server.. This purely dedicated not like some other companies say but actually did fit 2 people into 1 server.. Now for some speed proof.. Did not manage to get much because was working a lot for the past few days

Screenshot_from_2015-07-05_234341e8942.png (1920 x 1080 pixels)
    Screenshot_from_2015-07-06_1230003jaZ.png (1920 x 1080 pixels)
    Screenshot_from_2015-07-06_124125VN8Js.png (1920 x 1080 pixels)
    Screenshot_from_2015-07-06_124211OlWhq.png (1920 x 1080 pixels)
    Screenshot_from_2015-07-08_054734StuEc.png (1920 x 1080 pixels)

This was taken from a server i recently bought with them :)

Viewing image Screenshot_from_2015-07-08_131057WJBdb.png - Torrent Invites Image Hosting

Viewing image Screenshot_from_2015-07-09_133906J8rSB.png - Torrent Invites Image Hosting

Overrall: Nice stable servers for a good price and great download and upload speeds :)
    Last edited by ExtractTruth; July 17, 2015, 03:40 AM.
    I used to think that today would never come

Comment

Support: They were average response time 1-4 hours (ticket)
      GUI: rtorrent / deluge(optional)
      Price: 40EUR (with discount)
      Overall rating: 9/10

Speed and space for price is awesome 8TB of space. As an uploader to a few sites I need the speed this box has hit 103M every upload i have done. Support leaves a bit to be desired 2 tickets I made first was 15 minute response 2nd was 3 hour response time. I have used a few well known seedbox providers and this one has best price for what you get

Comment

Support: 10/10
        GUI: rtorrent 10/10
        Speed of GUI: 10/10
        Price: 45EUR (Trial)

I got Trial to test seedbox and here is my experience, all was working excellent, speed of GUI excellent, I do not needed any support, very big HDD is big plus, up/down speeds very good, max up/down was 50 MB/s up and 75 MB/s down, all was working super stable, my Overall rating is 10/10, great and recommended to everyone.

Comment

Speed: 1 Gbps/1 Gbps
          Space: 250GB
          Bandwidth: Unmetered
          Support: n/a
          GUI: ruTorrent
          Speed of GUI: 8/10
          Package: Vps Based SeedBOX
          Price: 10/ month - 3 days trial

I've been testing this for about 12 hours now and I'm very satisfied with the overall performance the price taken into consideration. The speed is decent and I'm sure I'll be able to max it out more then I've managed so far. For 10 bucks you get your moneys worth more then enough, especially taken the unmetered bandwith into consideration.

Comment

Support: Available for now.
            Speed of GUI: 9/10 (taking into account upload speed)

So far so good on gui speed and actual line speed , the ability to install most plugins a plus/

ill be signing up with HostedD once my SBS ends cant see how you cannot have support on weekends.

Support : I get fast response on email

I do really recommend their services.

Comment

Support: not used
              Speed of GUI: 9/10

A very decent seedbox based on VPS for its price of 10 .

Upload speed avg: 15-20MB
              Total upload in aprox 24h: 800GB
              Installing other GUI: simple and lot of (deluge, transmission, utorrent, subsonic, rapidleech, etc)

2 things that i didn't manage to do as an uploader

1) i could not copy the media info to use it
              2) using filezilla to upload a file to the seedbox, there was suddenly an error and the upload stopped and it cant be resume, so i must try reuploaded from the begining

screenshot of upload speed

Thank you for the trial, i am still testing

Comment

Support: Not much needed

i have been testing this box from last 19 hours, the speed of download which i got about 93 mb/s and the upload speed was 83 mb/s that is maximum, it is quite good in my point of view, i was tested and used so many boxes in privious but i got max upload speed from this provider, it is really fast but the GUI speed is not good enough, some times trial server made that kind of behave, don't know the exact reasion :(, about support, i don't need yet, didn't see any chash it is very stable. over all the box is fine and fast and i would recommend it for my T-I user. under this price value it is a best box ever i used

cheers
                bogbog

Comment

Support: 10/10

I am using this box.I got very good speed on both sides so far. Service fast and stable. I recommend this provider.

Last edited by noAH78; August 1, 2015, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Support: speed 10 / help 0 = 5
                    Speed of GUI: 7/10 - instable

First of all : When i saw in the client area that i have PLEX i was like " omfg, i want this " but....

i started to test plex. ( i am a noob btw ) , i instaled the plug in , i created an account on plex, acces the ip from client area and i get someting like " you can not acces your server "..
                    Ok.. i'm a noob, let me ask the support aboute this :

I have a trial for this seedbox and i see that i can have Plex. This is a big Pro for me.

I tryed to acces plex but i have this error : "You do not have permission to access this server."

I need to say that i'm a n00b aboute plex and i don't know if i need to do someting else ( i just created an account on plex) or i am somehow restricted.

If i will buy the same service that i test here, i can use plex ?

---------------------------
                    the support guy:

You can check plex website for information how to use it.

-----------------------
                    Check plex for information ? WTF? just that ? i asked aboute youre service, i come for some help beacuse i'm a fucking idiot aboute this thing and all you can say is check plex.tv ? how in hell i should do what plex.tv says if i don't have acces ?

Oh acces...i have VNC !! let's use VNC...
                    I instaled VNC, the plug in too... now it's time use vnc and plex............... "the connection was refused by the host computer "

so...l
                    i tryed to use plex and it was a fiasco.
                    i serched for some help on the client area = zero
                    i asked for some help at support: zero - go to fix your problems alone
                    i tryed to acces VNC beacuse i needed to setup plex but zero

should i ask again at support ? hmm... no.. they can't undersand some simple questions like : " If i will buy the same service that i test here, i can use plex ? " support on vnc and plex ? neah.. i lose my time

i realy wanted to be youre client from semtember. At first i wanted to buy 7euro shared box ( this is all i need ) , but i saw that you give plex for 10 euros/ month.
                    After this experiance i don't want anymore.

Yes yes.. do youre sh*t alone. People.... IF i can and if i want to spend time on this :
                    rTorrent + ruTorrent Configuration Guide // jes.sc | Knowledgebase

I HAVE DEDI SERV ON ONLINE.NET WITH 16 EUROS and fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuull acces !

i thank you for the trial. i realy do !

Comment

Support: Not much needed

I've been testing this box over the trial period and was able to push about 80MB/s up and down, the GUI for my test server was responsive and I was so happy with my trial that I eventually proceeded with signing up for a month to test their service further. I haven't tested any additional programs yet, only rtorrent/rutorrent, as well as checking things over SSH and FTP. Also I did experience the same problem another review mentioned above - SFTP disconnecting for no reason causing a start-over from scratch seen to file transfers.
                      You get a dedicated IP alongside an isolated VPS, meaning full root access providing you with the possibility to install any needed programs as long they are not too CPU intensive.

Then again, you need to remember that this service costs 11/month, for which I consider it delivering a good value for now. Let's hope they don't over-provision nodes down the road :)

Kind Regards,

Comment

Space: 500GB
                        Support: VERY helpful, Immediate response on Live Chat, 1h 20min (on Sunday) on support ticket. 10/10
                        GUI: Deluge
                        Speed of GUI: 10/10
                        Price: 16/month

So, my sign up didn't go like in the movies. Chose the plan, clicked 'Order Now', got an error message saying something is being updated, no biggie, I'll try later. Waited a while and tried again, this time the button took me to the installation page of their panel, LOL. Fired up live chat and got told they're having problems with the update, okay, these happen. Finally I got to order page and paid with PayPal, account status switched to 'Pending' as it should and so it stayed. After 5 hours I contacted support through the chat and asked for the setup-time, got answered "instant".

Well, this clearly wasn't the case and around the same time I noticed an unpaid invoice generated on my billing, weird. Opened a support ticket and waited for an answer, no-go. Contacted support though live chat again and told them the account is already paid for, so what's up with the invoice? The invoice got sorted out withing minutes, but my account was still pending. Time to harass the support again. The update was still giving them a headache and they were really sorry that I have to wait a little longer, no probs.

After a total of 9 hours since the order, the account details finally popped up in my email, yay! I was very pleasantly surprised to read that I have root access (this came in very handy, since I had to do some wrestling with Flexget). On to the account page to check out these "one click apps" and install Deluge, VNC and PLEX, or so I thought, as none of these install buttons did nothing. Hello again support! And what a surprise, the damn panel was still acting up, but I got provided with a script, so that I could install Deluge through SSH and a time frame for when the installs would be fixed.

Deluge installed without any problems, tested the connection and got ~80MB/s up/down, hurray! Waited a couple days for the app installs to be fixed and so they were. Click, click and now I also have VNC and PLEX up, working just fine. Haven't had any problems since those hiccups, everything is working nice and smooth.

Really gotta hand it to the support staff, they we're very transparent on telling me what is causing the delays and sorted the problems out quickly and within the promised time frame, nice job! I think I'll be staying with these guys for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Muses2092 View Post
                          the support guy:

You can check plex website for information how to use it.

-----------------------
                          Check plex for information ? WTF? just that ? i asked aboute youre service, i come for some help beacuse i'm a fucking idiot aboute this thing and all you can say is check plex.tv ? how in hell i should do what plex.tv says if i don't have acces ?

Oh acces...i have VNC !! let's use VNC...
                          I instaled VNC, the plug in too... now it's time use vnc and plex............... "the connection was refused by the host computer "

so...l
                          i tryed to use plex and it was a fiasco.
                          i serched for some help on the client area = zero
                          i asked for some help at support: zero - go to fix your problems alone
                          i tryed to acces VNC beacuse i needed to setup plex but zero

should i ask again at support ? hmm... no.. they can't undersand some simple questions like : " If i will buy the same service that i test here, i can use plex ? " support on vnc and plex ? neah.. i lose my time

i realy wanted to be youre client from semtember. At first i wanted to buy 7euro shared box ( this is all i need ) , but i saw that you give plex for 10 euros/ month.
                          After this experiance i don't want anymore.

Yes yes.. do youre sh*t alone. People.... IF i can and if i want to spend time on this :
                          rTorrent + ruTorrent Configuration Guide // jes.sc | Knowledgebase

I HAVE DEDI SERV ON ONLINE.NET WITH 16 EUROS and fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuull acces !

i thank you for the trial. i realy do !
                          Got the same error with VNC at first, waited ~10 minutes (the install is not instant) and client connected just fine.

After that, all I had to with PLEX was to login and enable remote access (it's standard practice to have this disabled, before manually enabled by the user) :

https://support.plex.tv/hc/en-us/art...s-for-a-Server

I used the port provided on the PLEX address on my service details page.

As I see it, Host Dzire only provides the installation and initial configuration (so that they can be connected to) of these services. After that it's the user's responsibility to configure them as they see fit. Personally I LOL'd on the empty knowledge base, but I do see why you're upset. I mean why even have one, if there's nothing in it?

Comment

Hi, i ordered a vps server, website said instant access but im still waiting. Not a great start, have also contacted support and again no reply. If any support read this forum please look at order 13498. Thanks

Comment

Support: Not bad, you will sometimes need the help
                              Speed of GUI: 8/10
                              Price: 10$ / month

When i downloaded some files from seedbox server via FTP with SSL or TLS, i got too much connection error msg per file.. it's not good who want to download some files from server.
                              So I use normal connection without encrypttion as SSL, or TLS.
                              The speed is not bad, it's not guarantee 1Gbps full speed, you know that the package is based on shared server, make it sense.
                              But when you look for Cheap, and simple service of seedbox, this package is good choice, not expensive, not too bad speed.
                              you can control your ratio with this one.
                              If you want to get full speed of 1Gbps, take the dedicated server.

Comment

Working...
                              X