Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giga-Rapid Reviews

Name: Giga Rapid
    Speed: 250MBps(speed for me 90MB/s down and 35MB/s up) (thats what i saw )
    Support: never need to contact
    GUI: rtorrent
    Speed of GUI: Fast
    Package: SeedBox 120GB 250MBps
    Price: €5.05EUR
    Overall rating: 8/10

i received above mentioned box for review . In 7 day total time period i saw that it worked very smoothlly and as advertised by seller,

Speed: 2 Gbps ( see screenshots below )
    Bandwidth: 2.5TB
    Support: never need to contact
    Package: i don't know
    Price: This plan it's not on the site
    Overall rating: 9/10

I have 2 or 3 days left, i will come with a full review.
    It was 2.5 TB BW download and upload. I did not know.

I don't know if the services from the website have BW limit. One thing is for sure : they are webhosting servers transformed in seedboxex. I don't see the point in haveing a seedbox with 1gbps down / 500 mbps up and 10 GB of SSD.

One plan looks very very very very good :
    500 GB HDD
    25 Euros
    10 Gbps !!!!!
    location in NL !!!
    if it's unlimited and are not 20 users on one connection, it's the best i ever seen for speed / price.

I wanted to max out 2.5 TB of upload in 5 days, i did 1.3 TB in 2.5 days. The box worked very good. i deleted one pack of 440 GB in 2 seconds.
    The
    hardware is good and the connection too.
    Last edited by Muses2092; June 24, 2015, 02:40 PM. Reason: update

Comment

Hello plan name is mentioned on give way thread , also the plan is available on our site.please check it out.

Thanks

Comment

Speed: 2 Gbps
        Support: 8/10
        Package: 500GB NL SATA3 2Gbps Port Seedbox
        Price: €15.05EUR monthly (I got a 5 day free trial)
        Overall rating: 8.5/10

The speeds were great (I hit upto 70 MB/s both up and down, I might have been able to hit more if I tried), and consistent. The speed of GUI was good. The disk space (500GB) I think is quite generous. I was seeding a lot of torrents and that didn't cause any problems at all, the seedbox ran smoothly all the time - it's a powerful seedbox. Support is great, though not the fastest I've seen. There wasn't a properly functioning disk space indicator at first but they added it after I asked (staff was also helpful with other issues). So again, support is very helpful but I think improvements can be made in speed of responses. There's also a lot of extra features built-in like direct upload to file-sharing sites so that's a plus. I didn't actually use them in the 5 day trial so I can't confirm if they work properly, but it is definitely a good thing to have those as an option. Overall I think this is a very good seedbox.

Comment

Originally posted by Muses2092 View Post

I have 2 or 3 days left, i will come with a full review.
          It was 2.5 TB BW download and upload. I did not know.
          Hello,Its 2.5TB Bandwidth Given To Everyone with Trial Slot,Paid Slots will Get Upto 6TB Bandwidth.

I don't know if the services from the website have BW limit. One thing is for sure : they are webhosting servers transformed in seedboxex. I don't see the point in haveing a seedbox with 1gbps down / 500 mbps up and 10 GB of SSD.
          I think You have Mistaken,That is RDP not Seedbox.I Don't Know What you mean By Webhosting Server Transformed into Seedbox,All Seedboxes Are on Dedicated Servers

One plan looks very very very very good :
          500 GB HDD
          25 Euros
          10 Gbps !!!!!
          location in NL !!!
          if it's unlimited and are not 20 users on one connection, it's the best i ever seen for speed / price.
          Again This is RDP Servers Not Seedbox,Also This Have many People In it on Different Hard-Drives,and It have Many More than 20 User.also The DC have a Cap of 250TB,Not Unlimited
          You Can Find All Seedbox Plans Here .rest are Other Products

Thanks

Comment

Space: 500 GB

Support: 10/10
            GUI: ruTorrent
            Speed of GUI: 9/10
            Package: SeedBox NL SATA3 500GB
            Price: 5 days trial

I got 5 days trial seedbox from Giga-Rapid for test.
            Here is my experience, seedbox was working good, HDD space of 500 GB is good/big for many torrents, speed of GUI was ok, I do not needed any support, max speeds that I have got on this seedbox are 70 MB/s down and 55 MB/s up, my Overall rating is 9/10 - very good seedbox.

Comment

Space:
              500 GB SATA3 Drive
              Package: 500GB NL SATA3 2Gbps Port Seedbox
              Price: 3 days trial

FEATURES - Direct http access to your file is really great, I love the idea. If you want to share some files with your friend or family that it is really great way to do that.
              One can easily restart seedbox from account on site.

SUPPORT - Initially I got wrong password, which was solved within 5 minutes of my request for support email. Than I went over my quota of 500GB so rtorrent crashed (This will happen with any seedbox if you exceed diskspace than rtorrent will crash) and I send mail and again I got reply with in 5 minutes. This is best support I have ever received. So 10 out of 10.

MAX SPEED - Download 85 MB/s; Upload 43 MB/s

SUGGESTION - Disk space shown in Rutorrent GUI is wrong, It is tricky to set up and shown correct disk space but if it shows correct disk space it would be really great.
              May be ssh access to seedbox if possible.
              Deluge as torrent client along side rtorrent.

Overall rating: Just because it shows wrong disk space in Rutorrent GUI I am giving 9 out of 10 else Giga Rapid deserves 10 out of 10; everything works as advertised.

Thank you for giving a trial and opportunity to review.

Comment

Originally posted by frank_r View Post

SUGGESTION - Disk space shown in Rutorrent GUI is wrong, It is tricky to set up and shown correct disk space but if it shows correct disk space it would be really great.
                May be ssh access to seedbox if possible.
                Deluge as torrent client along side rtorrent.

Hi, It was Already Solved Few Days Ago, When One of the Other Trial User Reported Me.
                Also,It Was 5 Day Trial.
                I am Already Working On Your Suggestion Though SSH access is security risk,be it root/none-root, Expert will always find a way to break the security.
                Thanks For Your Review .
                Last edited by Giga_Rapid; June 27, 2015, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Price: €15.05EUR/ 5 Days trial

The speeds are very good ( i got about 60MB/s downloading and 45 MB/s initially). I got my trial box in couple of minutes. Support is really good. GUI speed is awesome.
                  500 HDD space is enough for me.

Thanks

DragonGate

sigpic

Thanks to Hearts , mate88 & pb_teo for this awesome avatar and signature.

Comment

Support: not used
                    Price: Donīt knom
                    Overall rating: 9.5/10

Sorry for my late review, but here it is!
                    Giga-Rapid kindly offered me a 5 days trial and i really enjoy it! Speeds were very good 70 Mbīs Download, best upload speed was 80 Mbīs, in my opinion itīs great. Gui was very responsive and fast. I really enjoyed this seedbox, and i suggest it to anyone whoīs looking for one.
                    Thank you, Giga-Rapid and sorry for late review.

Comment

deleted!
                      Last edited by Captcha78; July 2, 2015, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Speed of GUI: 10/10
                        Overall rating: 10/10

My mark for this SB is 10/10, everything excellent, 500 GB is enought for everybody, I even not spent that 500 GB, and I got big buffer on my trackers. My recommendation for everyone. :)

Comment

Seedbox Name: GIGA RAPID
                          Disk space: 500 GB
                          Connection: 2Gbps
                          Package: Seedbox NL SATA3 500GB, 5 days Trial

Speed : excellent download and upload speed ,about 70mbps download and 50mbps upload most of the time
                          Rutorrent GUI : easy interface and very fast and stable , I never had to restart my seedbox for any reason
                          you can use the file manager and you can upload files to many hosts directly from rutorrent interface
                          there is also an acces to the files using http and ftp connections

Support: the staff are friendly and always respond to my questions, I opened 2 tickets and got answers within few minutes

Conclusion :
                          this seedbox is very cheap for the speed and support you get, I'll definitely use their services

Comment

Support: 10/10 - They were very quick and fast in their response time. The box was setup within 30 mins of creating the request. General Support was very efficient and fast.. Queries were answered in quick time..

GUI: ruTorrent (with all sorts of plugins)

Speed of GUI: Generally very fast.. Loans with 3-5 secs..

Price: 15 Euro / month. I was provided with a 5 day trial

Overall rating: 10/10

A solid seedbox overall. I was able to achieve speeds upto 80mbps in upload and 50mbps in download. Speeds generally very consistent and they were virtually no sudden drops. The bandwidth provided is enough for creating good buffers, although my 2.5TB was used up in just 3 days. Easy to add and delete torrents. Option to create new torrents as well. Highly recommended overall.

P.S. Apologies for the delayed review. Real Life kept me busy.
                            sigpic

Comment

Overall rating: 8/10

HDD space was more than OK but not impressed with the upload speeds. Download max was 60mb and upload up to 30 mb.

Comment

Working...
                              X