Clear All

Originally posted by DRiFTKiNG View Post
    Name:Tuvixhosting
    Link: http://www.torrent-invites.com/showthread.php?t=288930
    Speed:1Gbps
    Support:10/10
    GUI: Rutorrent
    Speed of GUI: 10/10
    Package: NL PRO 980 - 980GB HDD - 28GB RAM - 1Gbps Full Duplex - 15TB data/month
    Price: Trial seedbox / 25.00/month
    Overall rating: 10/10

Lets start with features and plugins. Tuvix hosting provides a quite good GUI.
    Apps included : rutorrent(with many plugins), Deluge, torrentflux, sabnzbd, Plex server (for streaming media), FTP
    Speeds: Speeds were amazing reaching upto 85mb/s download/upload.
    Support: Support is very helpful. He (
    RobertIngram) guided me with everything(Using apps for the first time).

With all that apps, speeds & support its definitely worth buying from them.

Thanks RobertIngram for the trial.

Screenshots - Download:

Upload :

Thank you for he wonderful review ;)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk

Comment

Name: Tuvix Hosting
      Speed: 10/10
      Support: 10/10
      GUI: ruTorrent & Deluge & god knows what almost everything with plex and etc. most adbvanced CP i have ever seen. after ovh
      Package: NL PRO 1850 - 1850GB HDD - 28GB RAM - 1Gbps Full Duplex - 45TB data/month
      Price: 35.50/month - 7 days free trial

-loaded 100+ torrents to start and results are...
      10-12% of ram/cpu usage only. (even with 99% full HDD)
      avg speed: 100MB(both up and Dn)
      top notch customer support even on sunday. i highlly recommend this provider !!
      sigpic

Comment

Support: not needed
        GUI: ruTorrent
        Package: NL PRO 1850 - 1850GB HDD - 28GB RAM - 1Gbps Full Duplex - 45TB data/month
        Price: 32.50/month - 5 days free trial
        Overall rating: 9.5/10

A very good and reliable seedbox to test.
        Very good avg download speed and avg upload speed.

Thank you for the trial.

Comment

GUI: ruTorrent
          Package: Dedicated
          Price: 38 Euro

Upload Speed:

Download Speed:

I was able to hit Download speeds of about 95MBps on large files. I've seen uploads as high as 80 MBps. Server is located in France. Peering to Germany is great (60+ MBps) Peering to Netherlands is great (60+ MBps).

I've been with the following: Seedboxes.cc, Feral (both regular and ssd slots) , Dediseedbox, and Hetnzer (dedicated) and this is by far the best experience i have had yet. I've done my shopping around and finally settled on Tuvix. Super competitive pricing, great staff, and great speeds.

One feature that i would really like to highlight in this review is the App Center. Everything is set up really nice, you can install services and get to where you need to go in one click.

I couldn't be happier with the service. Robert was very helpful, and definitely knows his stuff. I highly recommend Tuvix!

Comment

GUI: ruTorrent & Deluge & Torrent flux, plex and some other apps
            Package: - 7000GB HDD - 28GB RAM - 1Gbps Full Duplex
            Price: 70/month -

Support is amazing, I was able to achieve 80Mbps upload and download at the same time while creating torrents with multiple big torrents(200 GB+) active.
            Gui was very responsive. I was able to use deluge and rutorrent at the same time without any problems, both having multiple torrents active. Ftp speed was great too. Overall experience was great I would highly recommend this provider to advance users(who like to upload and share lots of stuff).

Comment

I lost my files 2x , needed help to change my password seedbox and not helped me

Comment

Originally posted by spOOkz View Post
                I lost my files 2x , needed help to change my password seedbox and not helped me
                First I like to say that I apologize for any issues you're facing.
                But I just read the tickets you made and a few weeks ago we asked you to change your password.
                You did not reply.
                Today you opened a ticket and my colleague asked you if you changed your passwords and explained how you can do that.
                After a few minutes you asked her to do this for you but also you made this post here that we don't want to help.

All you need to do is provide my colleague with your root password and a new password for your seedbox.
                Then we can change it for you.
                To bad you didn't wait for a reply because we are happy to help you.

Regards

Robert
                Tuvix Hosting

Comment

Originally posted by RobertIngram View Post
                  First I like to say that I apologize for any issues you're facing.
                  But I just read the tickets you made and a few weeks ago we asked you to change your password.
                  You did not reply.
                  Today you opened a ticket and my colleague asked you if you changed your passwords and explained how you can do that.
                  After a few minutes you asked her to do this for you but also you made this post here that we don't want to help.

All you need to do is provide my colleague with your root password and a new password for your seedbox.
                  Then we can change it for you.
                  To bad you didn't wait for a reply because we are happy to help you.

Regards

Robert
                  Tuvix Hosting

Thanks Robert

Thank Rober could change my password for me? the support ticket is open?

Comment

Originally posted by spOOkz View Post
                    Thanks Robert

Thank Rober could change my password for me? the support ticket is open?
                    Hi there buddy, i just came home and thought i would help you as promised

okay here are some things i did for you on your seedbox:

1. changed diskspace from 350GB to 425GB (free upgrade)
                    2. changed RAM for your seedbox from 4GB to 8GB (this will give you better performance)
                    3. updated and upgraded all packaged on your seedbox (this will help with better connectivity and performance)
                    4. upgraded SSL and plugins on your seedbox especially the autodl-irssi plugin
                    5. changed allowed connections in rtorrent and memory allowed for rtorrent to connect better to public tracker torrents
                    6 changed passwords for all torrentclients
                    7. changed date for next invoice from 12 december to 30 december 2015 for some extra free time to play with the seedbox :D

Hope you appreciate and enjoy your seedbox.
                    Sorry for any issues you had.

I am now still upgrading packages for your VPS seedbox so dont reboot :P
                    The program is running now and will be finished within the next 45 minutes

Kind Regards,
                    Robert Ingrim

Tuvix Hosting

Comment

Originally posted by RobertIngram View Post
                      Hi there buddy, i just came home and thought i would help you as promised

okay here are some things i did for you on your seedbox:

1. changed diskspace from 350GB to 425GB (free upgrade)
                      2. changed RAM for your seedbox from 4GB to 8GB (this will give you better performance)
                      3. updated and upgraded all packaged on your seedbox (this will help with better connectivity and performance)
                      4. upgraded SSL and plugins on your seedbox especially the autodl-irssi plugin
                      5. changed allowed connections in rtorrent and memory allowed for rtorrent to connect better to public tracker torrents
                      6 changed passwords for all torrentclients
                      7. changed date for next invoice from 12 december to 30 december 2015 for some extra free time to play with the seedbox :D

Hope you appreciate and enjoy your seedbox.
                      Sorry for any issues you had.

I am now still upgrading packages for your VPS seedbox so dont reboot :P
                      The program is running now and will be finished within the next 45 minutes

Kind Regards,
                      Robert Ingrim

Tuvix Hosting
                      Wow, Thank you for the support Robert , my tickets were going to spam folder , so it was not to see the response of each ticket , Thank you again

I am very happy with tuvixhosting

Great Up now

Last edited by spOOkz; November 9th, 2015, 11:16 PM.

Comment

Hi,

When is this seedbox available?

Comment

Originally posted by 0_KillZone_0 View Post
                          Hi,

When is this seedbox available?

Did you ask sales ?
                          they can look at cancellation for you.

Comment

i usually dont complain much about services but there respones time on my tech support tickets are almost 20h never had so slow respons from anyone before

Comment

Link: Tuvix Hosting - Free 48hours trials - Netherlands, Leaseweb/Evoswtich
                              Speed: 1Gbps
                              Support: N/A did not require support, but service upon applying was quick and smooth 10/10
                              GUI: Rutorrent
                              Package: NL PRO 980 - 980GB HDD - 28GB RAM - 1Gbps Full Duplex - 15TB data/month
                              Price: Free trial / 25 euro/month
                              Tons of features, Rutorrent amazing as always, fast and problem-free
                              Thanks to [MENTION=267852]RobertIngram[/MENTION] for the great trial!

Comment

Thnx :) and you're welcome

Comment

Working...
                                X