No announcement yet.

Tuvix Hosting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First of all a seedbox company is a company that sells seedboxes only, either dedicated or shared.
    We clearly have core busines in dedicated servers as all our server pages state as such.
    Because we have a few references to seedboxes doesnt mean we are a seedbox company.

Second, robots.txt and .htaccess are easiest and most insecure way of banning bots and all
    We use other, much better means to ban bots and all that stuff. the means you state are outdated.

I dont know what you want to proof with Bing as it shows nothing at all, some colors you added yes, those are clearly not by us.
    What google concerns, i say again, you are comparing our site to an old cache.
    Because we dont use regular means to protect agains snapshots, Google only sees the version from the day we implemented the security to our website
    And that was almost 2 months ago. ( if not longer)

Do you really think that i would edit a website in 5 minutes just proof a point over a 15 euro server?
    We sell over 100 servers a week.
    I am here to set wrong claims straight because clearly you have not been reading our emails, tickets, and advise on the website.

We are not a kissass company to keep everyone satisfied like many others are, we are fair, straight to the point and take our time with our clients.
    To make another point, i dont recall you coming back to support to see if we could fix the issue either.
    If you would have, i would have offered a shared seedbox that is more powerfull then a NANO per default, like we do with other users, and then you would have at least 300 to 500Mbps most of the time and in most cases more.

But if clients think that they get a 1Gbps full duplex dedicated seedbox for 15 euro's, come on, use comon sense here.
    No company would even think of selling it like that and guarantee 1Gbps on torrents.

No sorry but you are in the wrong here, you should have asked sales up front and tell them what you're wishes were.
    We are always happy to help anyone, and i still am, thats why i am offering that seedbox for a month.
    But i am not going to sit and stare at a bad review based on wrong information and biased opinion.

So what do you say, lets stop hijjacking this thread and get you that seedbox and be done with it so we can all move on (and get some sleep as it is 5am here)

Comment

Name: tuvixhosting.com
      Speed: 1Gbit full duplex
      Support: 10/10
      GUI: 10/10
      Speed of GUI: 10/10
      Package: NL PRO 980
      Price: Trial
      Overall rating: 10/10

Comment

Originally posted by RobertIngram View Post
        I dont know what you want to proof with Bing as it shows nothing at all, some colors you added yes, those are clearly not by us.
        Wait. Are you saying that I added something to the Bing cache? Seriously?
        Because we dont use regular means to protect agains snapshots, Google only sees the version from the day we implemented the security to our website
        You say that you block Google from indexing and caching you, but the cache has now been updated with the changes that you just made, so that lie kind of fell apart on you. Oh, but let me guess what your response will be... You just stopped it so Google could index and cache you. I printed the Google cache from a few days ago to PDF and am more than willing to provide it to anyone who would like it.
        Do you really think that i would edit a website in 5 minutes just proof a point over a 15 euro server?
        No, you edited it so people wouldn't realize that you only care about selling your service, not providing a quality service.
        So what do you say, lets stop hijjacking this thread and get you that seedbox and be done with it so we can all move on (and get some sleep as it is 5am here)
        It's not hijacking when you are letting people know exactly why they shouldn't get your servers.

Comment

Originally posted by jls5585 View Post
          Wait. Are you saying that I added something to the Bing cache? Seriously?

You say that you block Google from indexing and caching you, but the cache has now been updated with the changes that you just made, so that lie kind of fell apart on you. Oh, but let me guess what your response will be... You just stopped it so Google could index and cache you. I printed the Google cache from a few days ago to PDF and am more than willing to provide it to anyone who would like it.

No, you edited it so people wouldn't realize that you only care about selling your service, not providing a quality service.

It's not hijacking when you are letting people know exactly why they shouldn't get your servers.
          Funny. Our website hasn't been updated for a long time so what changes were made in the past few days?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk

Comment

Funny. Our website hasn't been updated for a long time so what changes were made in the past few days?

Nice try dude. You know exactly what I'm talking about. Something you yourself already acknowledged. The two lines of text:
            Please note, that we advise against the use of the VIA NANO servers as fast seedbox because of the weak CPU.
            If you do, be aware that 1Gbps is not realistic.
            Here you are acknowledging the fact that the text wasn't in the Google cache. You calimed that Google can't index or cache you for "security" reasons. Yet the current cache clearly shows the two new lines of text.

Comment

Oh, and here's something fun. If you are using Chrome, pres Crtl+Shift+J. It opens the console. Enter
              Code:
              javascript:alert(document.lastModified)
              and press enter. It gives the the date and time of when the page was updated. What does it say you ask? 07/23/2015 21:37:31. But I'm sure you have an explanation for that too.

Edit:
              Screenshot for anyone who wants it
              Last edited by jls5585; July 26th, 2015, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Name: Tuvix Hosting

NL PRO 1850- 1850GB HDD - 28GB RAM - 1Gbps Full Duplex - 45TB data/month

Seedbox information: Max 4 users per server - Leaseweb/Evoswtich location
                Software: rTorrent/ruTorrent plus all major plugins - Torrentflux - SabNZB - Deluge - Webmin - Plex Media Server - BtSync - Spotweb - Ubuntu desktop
                Control Panel and access: Tuvix App Center - full root access - VPS panel from the client area to reinstall etc...

Normal price: 32.50/month

My Experience:

I was really, really pleased with this trial.
                [MENTION=267852]RobertIngram[/MENTION] had me configured and ready go in less than 15 minutes after notifying me I would get the trial.

I used ruTorrent, downloaded 138 torrents/~1.5TB

DL Speeds averaged 65 Mb/s and Maxed out at 85 Mb/s
                UL Speeds maxed out at 50 Mb/s

The UI remained super responsive even with the 130+ torrents DL/UL/seeding

VPS manager was super intuitive, and the complementary Apps (
                Torrentflux - SabNZB - Deluge - Webmin - Plex Media Server - BtSync - Spotweb - Ubuntu desktop) worked as adertised (Note: I did not test the Usenet related software)

I cannot grade Tuvix Support as it was never needed.

This trial was nothing short of a 10/10 experience. Speed, Reliability, Storage, and Software.

When I get my 2nd SB, its likely to be from Tuvix...

Thx Robert...

Comment

Originally posted by krgh2121 View Post

Software: rTorrent/ruTorrent plus all major plugins - Torrentflux - SabNZB - Deluge - Webmin - Plex Media Server - BtSync - Spotweb - Ubuntu desktop
                  Control Panel and access: Tuvix App Center - full root access - VPS panel from the client area to reinstall etc...

My Experience:

I was really, really pleased with this trial.
                  [MENTION=267852]RobertIngram[/MENTION] had me configured and ready go in less than 15 minutes after notifying me I would get the trial.

I used ruTorrent, downloaded 138 torrents/~1.5TB

DL Speeds averaged 65 Mb/s and Maxed out at 85 Mb/s
                  UL Speeds maxed out at 50 Mb/s

The UI remained super responsive even with the 130+ torrents DL/UL/seeding

VPS manager was super intuitive, and the complementary Apps (
                  Torrentflux - SabNZB - Deluge - Webmin - Plex Media Server - BtSync - Spotweb - Ubuntu desktop) worked as adertised (Note: I did not test the Usenet related software)

I cannot grade Tuvix Support as it was never needed.

This trial was nothing short of a 10/10 experience. Speed, Reliability, Storage, and Software.

When I get my 2nd SB, its likely to be from Tuvix...

Thx Robert...
                  You're welcome :)

Comment

Control Panel and access: Tuvix App Center - full root access - VPS panel from the clientarea to reinstall etc...

First of all, I want to say that I was really pleased with the customer service that I received at Tuvix. They were really helpful in getting me all setup and ready to go. So that was a big plus. This was my first time to use a seedbox, so the help that was given was really good. The download speeds I got were good. I think I saw around 80mbs. As far as the upload speed, I thought they were going to be faster but I only got around 1mbs or 1.5mbs. I'm not sure why the upload speed was so slow. I was expecting it to be much much higher. Not sure if it was because of my computer setup or why it was like that. I added a torrent which had over 300 leechers and that was the highest upload speed I got. I think over my week trial, that torrent only uploaded about 2gb overall. I was a little disappointed with this. I wish I knew why it only got to that upload speed. But overall, I did have a good experience. They seemed to have everything you need in one place, which was great. My only complaint about it was just the upload speed that I got. Wish I knew why though. Thanks [MENTION=267852]RobertIngram[/MENTION] for your quick replies and quick setup to the seedbox.

Comment

Originally posted by camden8769 View Post

Control Panel and access: Tuvix App Center - full root access - VPS panel from the clientarea to reinstall etc...

First of all, I want to say that I was really pleased with the customer service that I received at Tuvix. They were really helpful in getting me all setup and ready to go. So that was a big plus. This was my first time to use a seedbox, so the help that was given was really good. The download speeds I got were good. I think I saw around 80mbs. As far as the upload speed, I thought they were going to be faster but I only got around 1mbs or 1.5mbs. I'm not sure why the upload speed was so slow. I was expecting it to be much much higher. Not sure if it was because of my computer setup or why it was like that. I added a torrent which had over 300 leechers and that was the highest upload speed I got. I think over my week trial, that torrent only uploaded about 2gb overall. I was a little disappointed with this. I wish I knew why it only got to that upload speed. But overall, I did have a good experience. They seemed to have everything you need in one place, which was great. My only complaint about it was just the upload speed that I got. Wish I knew why though. Thanks [MENTION=267852]RobertIngram[/MENTION] for your quick replies and quick setup to the seedbox.
                      Could you name the tracker with that many leechers?
                      if it's a public tracker that could be the issue as udp is locked on NL servers.

Comment

Could you name the tracker with that many leechers?
                        if it's a public tracker that could be the issue as udp is locked on NL servers.

The tracker is ipt

Comment

Originally posted by camden8769 View Post
                          The tracker is ipt
                          Hm strange then I can't explain it
                          Usually we see speeds between 55MB upto 110MB on ipt torrents.
                          Someone else on the server might have taken the speed then.
                          if I read other reviews and see speeds, they were on the same server :)

Comment

Name:Tuvixhosting
                            Link: http://www.torrent-invites.com/showthread.php?t=288930
                            Speed:1Gbps
                            Support:10/10
                            GUI: Rutorrent
                            Package: NL PRO 980 - 980GB HDD - 28GB RAM - 1Gbps Full Duplex - 15TB data/month
                            Price: Trial seedbox / 25.00/month

Lets start with features and plugins. Tuvix hosting provides a quite good GUI.
                            Apps included : rutorrent(with many plugins), Deluge, torrentflux, sabnzbd, Plex server (for streaming media), FTP
                            Speeds: Speeds were amazing reaching upto 85mb/s download/upload.
                            Support: Support is very helpful. He (
                            RobertIngram) guided me with everything(Using apps for the first time).

With all that apps, speeds & support its definitely worth buying from them.

Thanks RobertIngram for the trial.

Screenshots - Download:

Upload :

Comment

Speed: 10/10
                              GUI: ruTorrent & Deluge
                              Package: NL PRO 1850 - 1850GB HDD - 28GB RAM - 1Gbps Full Duplex - 45TB data/month
                              Price: 32.50/month - 4days free trial

Download speed: Average 75Mb/s - Maximum 85Mb/s
                              Upload speed: Average 65Mb/s - Maximum 85Mb/s

I was impressed by the amount of software that came pre-installed and the Tuvix App Center was very user-friendly. Most providers don't allow this much software and full root access on shared seedboxes so that was a huge plus. FTP speeds were great too, maxed out my 30Mbps connection. I had ruTorrent, Deluge & SabNZB running simultaneously at almost all times and the UI was very responsive, even with 300+ torrents running in ruTorrent. I'll surely be returning to Tuvix when I need another seedbox.
                              Thanks Robert

Comment

Originally posted by mignun View Post
                                Speed: 10/10
                                GUI: ruTorrent & Deluge
                                Package: NL PRO 1850 - 1850GB HDD - 28GB RAM - 1Gbps Full Duplex - 45TB data/month
                                Price: 32.50/month - 4days free trial

Download speed: Average 75Mb/s - Maximum 85Mb/s
                                Upload speed: Average 65Mb/s - Maximum 85Mb/s

I was impressed by the amount of software that came pre-installed and the Tuvix App Center was very user-friendly. Most providers don't allow this much software and full root access on shared seedboxes so that was a huge plus. FTP speeds were great too, maxed out my 30Mbps connection. I had ruTorrent, Deluge & SabNZB running simultaneously at almost all times and the UI was very responsive, even with 300+ torrents running in ruTorrent. I'll surely be returning to Tuvix when I need another seedbox.
                                Thanks Robert
                                You're very welcome.
                                Thank you for the great review :)

Comment

Working...
                                X