Tal0ne.co.uk reviews (Wicked Servers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deleted...
    Last edited by dawn74; October 10, 2015, 02:56 PM.

Comment

• just thought I'd come by again to let everyone know that tal0ne is probably one of THE best service providers out there.

Comment

• Been a subscriber for over a year, great service!

HTC One M9
        sigpic

Comment

• i am interested to this package
          HDD space - 740 GB
          Memory RAM - 2 GB
          Downlink - 1 Gbit/s Shared Connection
          Uplink - 100 Mbit/s Dedicated
          Traffic limit - Unlimited
          Users Per Server - Up to 14

but just have some question hope someone could tell the answer
          1.stated that user per server up to 14 and download link 1Gbit/s shared, let's say there are 14 users download torrent at the same time, the speed each user will be like this 1Gbit/s= 125 Mbit/s, 125:14= 8.9 Mbit/s ?
          2.does 2 GB ram good enough to handle 14 users?

i know many user give positive feedback about this service but i just don't get yet about positive feedback from this package, or because it new package?

Comment

• Originally posted by telor View Post
            i am interested to this package
            HDD space - 740 GB
            Memory RAM - 2 GB
            Downlink - 1 Gbit/s Shared Connection
            Uplink - 100 Mbit/s Dedicated
            Traffic limit - Unlimited
            Users Per Server - Up to 14

but just have some question hope someone could tell the answer
            1.stated that user per server up to 14 and download link 1Gbit/s shared, let's say there are 14 users download torrent at the same time, the speed each user will be like this 1Gbit/s= 125 Mbit/s, 125:14= 8.9 Mbit/s ?
            2.does 2 GB ram good enough to handle 14 users?

i know many user give positive feedback about this service but i just don't get yet about positive feedback from this package, or because it new package?
            I don't believe that 14 users will download at full speed at the same time also the 2GB of ram is per user and not shared among users. I know this because I was a client for over 2 years and tested almost every package they have. I have been really happy with the service and support offered to me during my time.

Comment

• Originally posted by iSMAEL View Post
              I don't believe that 14 users will download at full speed at the same time also the 2GB of ram is per user and not shared among users. I know this because I was a client for over 2 years and tested almost every package they have. I have been really happy with the service and support offered to me during my time.
              do you still use their service?
              what package you are now?

Comment

• Originally posted by telor View Post
                do you still use their service?
                what package you are now?
                I don't have any active service with them at this time but at the end of the month I'll get one of their VPS seedboxes.

Comment

• I apologize for my previous posts on this thread about tal0ne issue that I had to face. Everything is resolved and I'm sorry about the negative things that I said about tal0ne. I've used plenty of other seedboxes out there and I can say tal0ne is the best among them. There was an issue and everything is fine now. Again, I'm sorry about what I said earlier.

Comment

• Originally posted by p2plover View Post
                    I apologize for my previous posts on this thread about tal0ne issue that I had to face. Everything is resolved and I'm sorry about the negative things that I said about tal0ne. I've used plenty of other seedboxes out there and I can say tal0ne is the best among them. There was an issue and everything is fine now. Again, I'm sorry about what I said earlier.
                    Thanks for letting us know, most people would get their money back or something else to cover losses and wouldn't even mention it here, tho as soon as something bad happens they'd most probably jump on here to cry about it asap. Tal0ne ftw

Comment

• I hate to post this here in a review, but I'm out of options. I have been trying for about an hour to purchase a Tinystream. The website keeps logging me out randomly. I was able to create an account and choose tinystream but I never made it far enough to purchase. I can not stay logged in long enough to submit a support ticket. One of the few times I have actually stayed logged in long enough to look at my account, I noticed they have my Tinystream listed as fraud. How can it be fraud? Their website won't allow me to even pay for it. What really pisses me off is I cant even send them a support ticket to get it fixed. I have tried with Chrome, Firefox, and Microsoft Edge. At this point I'm pretty damn frustrated and would just settle for getting my info deleted. If they can't even provide a smooth purchase experience, I seriously doubt their actual seedbox will be satisactory. Sorry if I come off as an asshole, but after an hour of just trying to purchase the box I'm fairly pissed.

Comment

• Name: tal0ne.co.uk
                        Speed: 8/10
                        Support: 10/10
                        GUI: 9/10
                        Speed of GUI: 8/10
                        Package: HazardSeed
                        Price: $28.55 (semi-annually)
                        Overall rating: 9/10

I had a seedbox service with them before and had to stop cuz of other financial commitment.

but I had just restarted another seedbox, with no hesitation registered myself with the 6 monthly package, should really gone for the annual one.

I dont know if it was just me but it feels like their price is cheaper yet their service is still top notch.

Best bang for the buck for sure!

just to add, the last support ticket I submitted was like an instant chatting, couldn't be any faster lol!

Comment

• They never have any of their Streamboxes available lately....why even put them on their page if they dont have them in stock?

Comment

• My experience of their support was really disappointing and its the reason I will cancel my seedbox at the end of the month.

Comment

• Originally posted by digitorrent View Post
                              My experience of their support was really disappointing and its the reason I will cancel my seedbox at the end of the month.
                              It's a reviews page, so maybe include more detail? Or don't post at all, if you don't want to specify what was wrong? Don't want to be rude, just seems unnecessary to post so little. :)

Comment

• Name: tal0ne.co.uk
                                Speed: 1gbps/150mbps guaranteed
                                Storage: 225GB
                                Support: 10/10
                                GUI: ruTorrent
                                Speed of GUI: 10/10
                                Package: CardboardBOX
                                Price: 5.59/mo
                                Overall rating: 10/10

Here is my personal experience after 1 Month, Storage is 225GB, speeds are great - both up/down very fast, best up was 70 MB/s and down was 75 MB/s, Unlimited traffic is big plus, never needed any support because all is working very nice, speed of GUI very good also with many added torrents, this was my 2 time seedbox with tal0ne.co.uk and all awesome, I was very happy with them and its my favorite seedbox and recommended to everyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X