X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @daf15b8dfb
    Originally posted by iSMAEL View Post
    Hi, why don't you file a ticket with your provider and ask? I would

This. These guys has excellent service, they will reply to you asap. And, i've alreay added a torrent from public tracker (nyaa) twice and worked smooth. Also, ratio there went more that near 30 and speed were super fast.

Comment

• Does wicked servers have unmetered speeds? The price seems cheap for the service they offers so i they they may lack some of the features. I want to upload and download un-metered cos i need a seedbox provider like that which fits my budget and my needs :)

Regards
      Abhi
      Regards,
      Macho ;)

Are you a member of any of the trackers listed below ? Please i need an invite .. PM me please
      HDbits.org | HD-Torrents | Broadcasthenet | TheVault | Bibliotik | MyAnonamouse
      Deepbassnine | Exigo music

Comment

• A friend helped me to get in because I'm in country from witch they don't allow to order seed box from them.

have ordered, after 5 days my service has been stooped & deleted...I have uploaded 5Tb/5days...and that's a big problem..they told other users with me on server complained about speeds..

OK, in case that 1Tb/day its to much, why they offer unlimited traffic ? They told me that I have to read FAQ with fair usage policy.

A friend of mine 2 month ago had 9tb/month traffic and they announced him that he should try to limit somehow his total monthly traffic or buy a dedicated..

For 25E which I payed for the box, they payed me back 20 or something like that.They don't have return policy.

So I suggest everyone to stay away from them like hell...Support is 10/10 but speeds and traffic is the worst seedbox ever used, also they have banned important trackers..In case of order, you should check the new trackers added to blacklist.In couple of month I think they will have only personal tracker, anything else anned (joke).
        Last edited by Captcha78; September 13, 2015, 11:04 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captcha78 View Post
          A friend helped me to get in because I'm in country from witch they don't allow to order seed box from them.

have ordered, after 5 days my service has been stooped & deleted...I have uploaded 5Tb/5days...and that's a big problem..they told other users with me on server complained about speeds..

OK, in case that 1Tb/day its to much, why they offer unlimited traffic ? They told me that I have to read FAQ with fair usage policy.

A friend of mine 2 month ago had 9tb/month traffic and they announced him that he should try to limit somehow his total monthly traffic or buy a dedicated..

For 25E which I payed for the box, they payed me back 20 or something like that.They don't have return policy.

So I suggest everyone to stay away from them like hell...Support is 10/10 but speeds and traffic is the worst seedbox ever used, also they have banned important trackers..In case of order, you should check the new trackers added to blacklist.In couple of month I think they will have only personal tracker, anything else anned (joke).
          Dude, In that case you limit the speed and the ratio of the torrent you are downloading/seeding via setting. I came to know their support is good but the speed they offer like you said where you can upload 5TB in 5 days is also a amazing speed. U just need to limit your ratio and upload speed.I dont think its a major issue

Regards
          Abhi
          Regards,
          Macho ;)

Are you a member of any of the trackers listed below ? Please i need an invite .. PM me please

Comment

• Hi,

I dont want to limit it!!! I saw unlimited traffic, I use it..I have to make at least 4:1, Im uploader!!

Ok, its normal that in case of 4 users, this NL leaseweb servers have at least 100TB traffic, I can use arround 20Tb traffic for my box!!

After only 5Tb traffic my account was closed, also a friend of mine after 9TB a MONTH he was announced that he should limit somehow his monthly traffic...9TB a MONTH for 25E ? Comón, really ? In this case I think 4users/server is a big bullsheet.

Also in this 5days, I beggin with left foot.I know,its not there problem, hdd failure from 1st second on 1st box, after moving to 2nd box, reported very laggy rtorrent connections, wich was fixed.

If you think that 1TB/day is amazing great or whatever, how about the traffic on bellows screen ? For me, 1Tb/day is not amazing.its middle range seedbox!!

Just for you, as information attached screenshot with a shared seedbox (evoseedbox), allmoust same value as the tal0ne, this month upload traffic.I think with this screen I told you everything so please dont bother anymore to answer, I wrote my opion about this garbage Company!

Last edited by Captcha78; September 16, 2015, 06:22 AM.

Comment

Hi,

I dont want to limit it!!! I saw unlimited traffic, I use it..I have to make at least 4:1, Im uploader!!

Ok, its normal that in case of 4 users, this NL leaseweb servers have at least 100TB traffic, I can use arround 20Tb traffic for my box!!

After only 5Tb traffic my account was closed, also a friend of mine after 9TB a MONTH he was announced that he should limit somehow his monthly traffic...9TB a MONTH for 25E ? Comón, really ? In this case I think 4users/server is a big bullsheet.

Also in this 5days, I beggin with left foot.I know,its not there problem, hdd failure from 1st second on 1st box, after moving to 2nd box, reported very laggy rtorrent connections, wich was fixed.

If you think that 1TB/day is amazing great or whatever, how about the traffic on bellows screen ? For me, 1Tb/day is not amazing.its middle range seedbox!!

Just for you, as information attached screenshot with a shared seedbox (evoseedbox), allmoust same value as the tal0ne, this month upload traffic.I think with this screen I told you everything so please dont bother anymore to answer, I wrote my opion about this garbage Company!

oh dear, looking into the screenshot I would hate to be on the same server as you. It's obvious that you are a user who use substantially more bandwidth than other users. People chairing the server with you will for sure start to complain for eating up the bandwidth and clogging the network which leaves them with crappy speeds.

I believe Wicked Servers had their reasons to deal with you which pissed you off and goods know if half of your story is true. I personally never had any issues during my 2 years with them, and I was a heavy user during my time but not an abuser who hog the bandwidth.

Comment

• I take your post as a joke really..We are 3 friend who share the same server, so you dont have to think about whats happening with all the bandwith :)

We are uploading arround 40 BD50 a days, so I think that bandwith is used as normally.

Yes, I know, I should buy myself my own dedicated server..Durring my short period of time with the shared seedbox from Tal0ne, dont think I have done the same as in the screen..I have used rss to create an buffer on one of my new accounts..What you see in that screen is pure uploading full Bluerays on 2 diferent trackers..

But hey, its ok...Im geting back from this conversation.If you and other clients are satisfied, its ok...I was not.
                Last edited by Captcha78; September 16, 2015, 12:36 PM.

Comment

• Different users have different needs. If you need more bandwidth to upload since you mentioned youself as an uploader, get a dedicated seedbox only for you with 100 TB traffic / month or more depending on your wallet. I'm not a heavy uploader of your type so i am satisfied :)

Regards
                  Abhi
                  Regards,
                  Macho ;)

Comment

A friend helped me to get in because I'm in country from witch they don't allow to order seed box from them.

have ordered, after 5 days my service has been stooped & deleted.
                    No questions left for me. If your country is banned, my suggestion would be to save yourself (and the provider) some trouble and stay away.

Comment

• Originally posted by m8m8 View Post
                      You are right. I tried ordering an entry level Dedi server and failed with their usual fraud system which flagged transaction as fraud even without getting to payment part. I think I will have to look elsewhere even with using my true details it never checks out.
                      Their entire fraud detection system is a fail mate. They have resources and won't let others buy it and use. :D What kind of seedbox company is that. Its their loss, not mine. I grabbed a leechdrive box for two months and speeds are amazing. Will try other providers after them.

Edit:- Issue resolved. Everything works flawlessly now. Thank you tal0ne.
                      Last edited by p2plover; October 26, 2015, 02:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nojus View Post
                        No questions left for me. If your country is banned, my suggestion would be to save yourself (and the provider) some trouble and stay away.
                        My service has been stoped because of the traffic, not because Im in banned Country from order point of view..I have discusted with them, they knew where Im from and they have accepted me and let me order..

Comment

• In a couple of months time, I will celebrate my 3 years of problems-free service provided by tal0ne. During this time I had no down times, no problems and all my queries were answered almost immediately. Their servers and their customer care are the best out there. I am a happy customer and I have recommended this provider to a lot of my friends and workmates and so far, noone has reported any problem or glitches in their service.
                          Well done Tal0ne. keep-up your excellent work

Comment

• Originally posted by instant_diver View Post
                            In a couple of months time, I will celebrate my 3 years of problems-free service provided by tal0ne. During this time I had no down times, no problems and all my queries were answered almost immediately. Their servers and their customer care are the best out there. I am a happy customer and I have recommended this provider to a lot of my friends and workmates and so far, noone has reported any problem or glitches in their service.
                            Well done Tal0ne. keep-up your excellent work
                            Same here.

Comment

• Support is top notched. I usually get a reply within an hour.

Comment

• yep, i used to get seedbox.co.cc and they used to be very good UK seedbox but I've been hearing about talone.co.uk and it;s a reputed seedbox provider with not just providing seedbox but altogether total service and many features

Regards
                                Abhi
                                Regards,
                                Macho ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X