Tal0ne.co.uk reviews (Wicked Servers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by freddiewest View Post
    Does anybody have an Auto Add Watch folder setup using Rutorrent ? I'm connecting and using Vnc,its a pain adding everything manually.
    It's pretty simply, do you have auto tools plug-in installed.

If you do under settings, auto tools check enable "Autowatch" feature. Then select your watch folder

Comment

• Originally posted by s_bunzy View Post
      It's pretty simply, do you have auto tools plug-in installed.

If you do under settings, auto tools check enable "Autowatch" feature. Then select your watch folder

Thanks for reply thats what i thought still have to add maually,have restated Webgui still have to add maually.

Comment

• Have you tried restarting Stop then Start under the rtorrent manager (not just the WebUI)?

Comment

• Originally posted by spazmcduck View Post
          Have you tried restarting Stop then Start under the rtorrent manager (not just the WebUI)?

Again thanks for reply,just tried that method,still had to add manually.

Comment

• Ok. Lets step back for a minute. So in rutorrent, you have your autoWatch feature set to a directory on your seedbox (probably /home/<blah>/downloads/watch)?

For myself, when not using RSS or autodl-irrsi (both good options), I have a scheduled job (or I can do it manually) on my home computer that copies files to my watch directory. I had setup SickRage to add torrent files to a directory which was uploaded to my seedbox. This was the what I was doing when I first started before using RSS and autodl-irrsi.

Comment

• Originally posted by spazmcduck View Post
              Ok. Lets step back for a minute. So in rutorrent, you have your autoWatch feature set to a directory on your seedbox (probably /home/<blah>/downloads/watch)?

For myself, when not using RSS or autodl-irrsi (both good options), I have a scheduled job (or I can do it manually) on my home computer that copies files to my watch directory. I had setup SickRage to add torrent files to a directory which was uploaded to my seedbox. This was the what I was doing when I first started before using RSS and autodl-irrsi.

This is where i really miss DTS Leech my server with them was set up perfectly.

Correct, i have a dedicated Watch Folder,i dont download anything to my home Pc,i use Vnc remotely everything within that enviroment.

Comment

• I just ordered the Joy Seed Seedbox and it say on the sales page 150 mbit uplink dedicated per user

So on my rutorrent I see this upload limit it does not beyond 18.7 mbs

is this wrong or right guys ?

Comment

• Originally posted by sigmaphi View Post
                  I just ordered the Joy Seed Seedbox and it say on the sales page 150 mbit uplink dedicated per user

So on my rutorrent I see this upload limit it does not beyond 18.7 mbs

is this wrong or right guys ?
                  Yes correct: http://www.matisse.net/bitcalc/?inpu...otation=legacy

Comment

• Originally posted by iSMAEL View Post
                    ok thanks I did not read it correctly ... thanks for letting me know :) mbs and mbit lol

Comment

• 6 days Review
                      uploaded 1.8 TB in just 6 days alone

Capped at 150mbit upload limit !

Last edited by sigmaphi; February 27, 2015, 04:43 AM.

Comment

6 days Review
                        uploaded 1.8 TB in just 6 days alone

Capped at 150mbit upload limit !

Wow. There are some great ratios on those torrents. Pretty scary wondering what those ratios would be using Deluge.
                        http://www.speedtest.net/result/3314782553.png

Comment

• Originally posted by soulfire View Post
                          Wow. There are some great ratios on those torrents. Pretty scary wondering what those ratios would be using Deluge.

Yeah that would have been awesome lool ! to bad this comes only with rutorrent !

Comment

Yeah that would have been awesome lool ! to bad this comes only with rutorrent !

Yes but you can send the torrent from autodl-irssi to a deluge watch folder. It's what I used to do before I moved away from irssi.
                            http://www.speedtest.net/result/3314782553.png

Comment

• Originally posted by soulfire View Post
                              Yes but you can send the torrent from autodl-irssi to a deluge watch folder. It's what I used to do before I moved away from irssi.
                              Thats a good idea ! Thanks

Comment

• Well, since I couldn't purchase the stream box that I had for trial, I was left without a box for a couple of weeks (well, not really, my brother shared his 50gb slot with me that I talked about earlier, but that's not enough even for 1 person like me) so I rented the ShoreLine slot. I won't go into details - it's the same as always.

Name: tal0ne.co.uk
                                Speed: 1gbps/250mbps guaranteed
                                Storage: 500GB
                                Support: 10/10
                                GUI: ruTorrent
                                Speed of GUI: 10/10 (not pushing this one to it's limits so it doesn't lag at all)
                                Package: ShoreLine
                                Price: 11.63/mo (best bang for a buck as always)
                                Overall rating: 10/10

What can I say, don't take my word for it, go ahead and try it yourself. :) Cheers y'all.

Comment

Working...
                                X