No announcement yet.

Tal0ne.co.uk reviews (Wicked Servers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a little preview of the ReboundSeed server -> https://tal0ne.co.uk/dedicated-seedboxes.html

+ server is very responsive and the speeds are great
    + space is huge
    + the usual tal0ne quality

Comment

• Originally posted by Bakkra View Post
      Just a little preview of the ReboundSeed server -> https://tal0ne.co.uk/dedicated-seedboxes.html

+ server is very responsive and the speeds are great
      + space is huge
      + the usual tal0ne quality

Nice server mate.

I love mine <3

Comment

• trying out TrapperSeed dedi server to see how it performs will post a review in a few days.
        Last edited by Mwolf81; July 24, 2014, 10:09 PM.

Comment

• Name: tal0ne.co.uk
          Speed: 1Gbits Connection, with 400 Mbps Guaranteed
          Support: 10/10
          GUI: Rutorrent/Deluge
          Speed of GUI: 10/10
          Storage: 12 TB
          Package: ReboundSeed
          Price: 116.18/month
          Overall rating: 10/10

We all know it's all about the speed, so I'm going to post a few random screenshots :)

It's an expensive server, but if you want speed and HUGE storage this is the option.

Comment

• [MENTION=244619]Bakkra[/MENTION] great screens mate. Looks like a great server.

Comment

• Yep, indeed it's impressive... but so is the price :)

Comment

• I came here on Torrent Invites seeking a good seedbox provider as I have done before. I have previously used Feral Hosting, Stonabox and Ultraseedbox - of which only the latter two were unlimited. All 3 companies I have previously used have a good reputation and I really enjoyed their service but I was really surprised by the quality of tal0ne's service. I had not been on Torrent Invites for a while so I was not too sure about signing up at first since it was unknown to me, especially since they offered Unlimited Data and only 100GB less storage than Feral Hosting for only 1.30 more. I am very happy to have gone ahead and went with their SideWinder plan. It is very cheap but offers a great service. Gaining the same service elsewhere would cost so much more, of that I am sure! Seedbox setup is immediate too so there is no wait whatsoever before you can begin using it.

The website itself is very easy to use and support staff are very friendly. Before signing up to Tal0ne I would have recommended Feral Hosting for Beginners to Torrents and Seedboxes but now I will happily recommend them to Tal0ne's service. The staff there will do all they can to make the experience you have a wonderful one. They are so consistent with their service that I believe there is a higher chance of me going on a date with Scarlett Johansson than them disappointing you

Name:
                tal0ne.co.uk
                Speed: 1gbps - Download and Upload speeds are extremely fast and are sustained, not just flashes. I usually get speeds upwards of 20-50MB upload on new torrents. Higher if I upload myself.
                Storage: 400GB - More than enough for me.
                Support: 10/10 (Quick and informative response all the time - helped me set up AutoDL too)
                GUI: ruTorrent - Nice and clean GUI, I changed the background to black, it looks nicer that way.
                GUI Speed: It is very fast and I have very rarely experienced lag - I usually have max 50-60 torrents at any one time however.
                Package: Sidewinder - Very popular plan and one I would gladly sign up for again.
                Price: 11.30 per month - Absolutely brilliant price for what you get - I uploaded over 10TB combined on three trackers.
                Overall rating: 100/10

Comment

• yep you cant go wrong with the sidewinder plan, I just paid for my 2nd month of the same plan but have been using tal0ne for several months now

Comment

• I have been using the TrapperSeed package for the last 5-6 days and very impressed speeds do stay at 300mbit or faster depending on peers but what really impressed me is i use autodl_irssi and had 200 torrents running and the box didnt lag and could remove without a issue. And somthing to remmber if you prepay for 3 6 and 12 months you get a discount.

Name:
                    tal0ne.co.uk (WiCKED SERVERS)
                    Speed: 1Gbits Connection, with 300Mbits Guaranteed
                    Support: 10/10
                    GUI: Rutorrent/Deluge
                    Speed of GUI: 10/10
                    Package: TrapperSeed
                    Price: 73.10
                    Overall rating: 10/10

I shoulda capped my total speed to it was at 88MB/s upload while doing 50MB/s download.

Last edited by Mwolf81; July 31, 2014, 09:08 PM.

Comment

• what was the setup time and max speeds achieved. Seing the ratio, i feel its a brilliant setup rutorrent!!

Comment

• My country is in tal0e's blacklist. So sad :(. Is there anyway for me to join tal0ne?

Comment

• Email the support mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by lollypop1 View Post
                            what was the setup time and max speeds achieved. Seing the ratio, i feel its a brilliant setup rutorrent!!
                            shared ones are instant and dedi take 24hrs or less to get setup, and i have seen speeds even faster just hard to get torrents cant get those speeds for very long befor they finish.
                            Last edited by Mwolf81; July 29, 2014, 01:51 PM.

Comment

• thanks for the heads up. Will try as soon as my current ones expire

Comment

• the dedi is normally ready well before the 24hours, I have always been taken care of within a couple hours.

Comment

Working...
                                X