X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BestBox.be Review

Name: BestBox.be

Speed: 100Mbps

Support: 8/10. The support was indeed very good. My box was set up within an our of requesting trial. It did go down twice (once because I put in more torrents than the HDD could handle and another was some server problem) but ruTorrent was restarted within an hour of sending them an email of the issue. The support on the weekend though was a bit slow for obvious reasons.

GUI: ruTorrent (with all sorts of plugins)

Speed of GUI: Generally very fast.. loads in 3-5 seconds.

Package: Basic-mini

Price: $11.3 /month

Overall rating: 7/10

I was given a VIP trial and overall it was a good experience. It was pretty straightforward to add and delete torrents and there was the option to create your own torrents was well. The speeds ranged from 3-5 MB/sec with the ocassional outburst to 8-10 MB/sec. Speeds, generally were consistent and there weren't any major drops when seeding torrents. For $11 a month their basic package is worth a try in my opinion.One key aspect is that they are hosted at OVH France (There have been problems with OVH from what I have heard in the past).
    The only issue I had was the HDD size which was initially given at 50GB and then later on increased to 125GB. (Although that wasnt enough as well :P)
    sigpic

Name: BestBox

Support: Didn't need any

GUI: rutorrent

GUI-speed: Fast and stable 10/10

Package: 1-Week Trial Box

Storage: 50GB

Speed: 100Mbps

Rating: 9/10

I had no problems using the seedbox. The WebUI was always accessible and the speeds were as expected.
    All common plugins were installed, there was the possibility to ask the support for further installation of additional plugins, however, I didn't use this service.
    My Giveaways My Requests
    None None

|
    |
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
    |
    |

I bet you're the kind of guy that
    would fuck a person in the ass
    and not even have the godda*n
    common courtesy to give him a
    reach around. I'll be watching you.

'Gunnery Sergeant Hartman
    '
    |
    |
    |~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    |
    |

Thanks, gblaze

Comment

Support: did not have to use it
      GUI: ruTorrent
      GUI-speed: no lag at all
      Package: 1-day trial
      Storage: 100gb SSD
      Speed: 1Gbit line 9/10
      Rating: 9/10

I received a free trial for the new 100gb SSD box, and I must say, it is a very good box. It was fast, I reached download speeds avg 30-50 Mb/s and upload average 25-40 Mb/s.
      The only thing which could be improved is the outdated autodl-irssi version (important filters were missing).
      Other than that, great box for a good price!

Comment

Package: 24 hours 1Gbit SSD 100GB

Speed: 1 Gbit

Rating: 8/10

The download speeds were as expected but I didn't get as much upload speed as I had hoped (and I only tried scene trackers with lots of peers which normally always max out the connection). Not bad at all, though. I wanted to try out the SSD version to see if it is significantly better - it is better sure, but for now I think standard hard disks will do just fine. (Get an SSD for your home computer, stick with hard disk based seedboxes, that's my recommendation).

Comment

Package: 24 hours 1Gbit

Speed: 1 Gbit

Rating 9/10

its nice and stable ..also very easy to use

Comment

Working...
          X