Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RapidSeedbox Reviews

Who Are We?
    RapidSeedbox.com (Previously Seedhost.net) was founded in 2008 with a goal in mind, to provide unmatched level of customer service and support, while maintaining competitive market prices we never break one of our founding principles rules which is - No Overselling, to provide a top notch experience, we work round the clock to ensure that our servers are always up, fast and most importantly, not overloaded. We invite you to join RapidSeedbox.com family and find your longlasting and reliable Seedbox service.

SPECIAL PROMOTION FOR TORRENT INVITES USERS - USE THE FOLLOWING PROMOTIONAL CODE: "RapidSeedbox-TI"
    FOR A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOUR FIRST MONTH.

Start Here

Start Here

Last edited by rapidseedbox; August 17, 2016, 10:59 AM.

love this trail wish i could get another lol but really the speed are fast and you can use utorrent or rtorrent and many more option thanks once again

Package: 1gbit 500gb hd
    Connection Speed: 10/10
    GUI Responsiveness: 10/10
    Website Support: 10/10
    there the best
    Last edited by sacking; March 29, 2012, 09:12 PM.

Comment

My review:
      Connection Speed: 8/10

The seedbox was quite responsive logging in and adding torrents and modifying settings, no issues there. During my tests, download speed averaged around 8-15MB/s and there upload maxed around 6MB/s though it may have gone higher during a longer run (the seedbox trial is shared amongst the people that request it in this thread and someone was monkeying around and deleting the torrents so it's hard to say for sure what the max can/would be). I used the support ticket system on their website and got a response in less than 30 minutes as well as a response on the forum from the site advertiser. Very satisfied with the support. They were fast and efficient at rooting out the torrent issue and even setup new password for me to continue the trial. I appreciate the fact that the website support got involved and didn't just throw out random general FAQ answers and have me figure it out solo. They got on the box and personally tested it themselves. Thumbs up for that!

In closing, I think I might give it a month and see how the service plays out. Hoping for more upload speed being that its a 1gbit box. Thanks again for the trial!

Comment

I was allowed to use this Seedbox for about 2 days, here are some of the highlights of the package..

Seedbox Hosting 2012 - 1G30
        []Active Torrents: Unlimited
        []Customers on server: 6
        []Hard Disk: 500GB
        []Dedicated RAM : 3072MB
        []Burstable RAM : 4096MB
        []Port Speed: 1Gbit/s
        []Setup time : 24 hours
        []Price :30

Overall rating: 7/10

Max torrent download speed: 7 Mbps
        Max torrent upload speed: 28 Mbps

Hi eveyone this is kurrupT having a trail of seedhost seedbox overall it a gud experience you can chk speeds and screenshots it was a 1 GB line with 500gb hd supoort was real gud as i asked them to update host file it was in a flip done no crash no memory problem but as it was apurely trail slot i was unable to make torrents and upload them soo i can have a better idea of upspeed any way here u goo with some screens ..

some screens

up is when torrent added with most leechers
        below avg seeding

Comment

Name: Seedhost.Net
          Speed: 1Gbit
          Support: 10/10
          GUI: 9/10
          Speed of GUI: 9/10
          Package: 2012 1G30
          Price: 30 Euros
          Overall rating: 9/10

Good speeds, absolutely no problems with the box, super consistent and had no issues during the 24 hour Trial. I thought overall it was pretty darn good, though price might be a tad high for US Customers versus some other providers offering similar boxes. Here is the screenshot of my top speeds that I hit.

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Speed: 1Gbit Share
            Support: 9/10
            GUI: 9/10
            Speed of GUI: 8/10
            Package: Seedbox Hosting 2012 - 1G30
            Price: 30 Euros
            Overall rating: 8.5/10

I have the chance to try this plan.The guy seedhost_net is kind.
            The box is based on a VPS.Rtorrent and utorrent will be installed default dwhen you order one.
            I tested rtorrent with rutorrent only.
            I find the plugins are less than some other providers.Some good plugins can be added.
            The download speed can get to 40MB/S while upload can get to 22MB/S.
            But the rtorrent had been down a few times in the testing 24 hours.Maybe because this is a trail server.
            User can install the clients which they like.

Last edited by ailyforever; April 10, 2012, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Speed: 1Gbit Share
              Support: Did not need it
              GUI: 10/10
              Speed of GUI: 10/10 - no lag, very fast
              Price: 30 Euros (TRIAL)

Everything was very good. The whole system was very stable, no problems at all! The speeds were very good too. On new torrents the max download speed I have reached was 38 MB/s and for upload - 34 MB/s.
              From this 24 hours trial I have very good and positive impressions!

Comment

Seedbox Hosting 2012 - 100M15
                Overall: 9/10

I was thinking about buying a seedbox, so I asked for a trial account here. They responded pretty quickly, and I figured out how to use it pretty fast.
                I encountered a few problems at first, but they were incredibly quick to help me.

As this was my first seedbox, I can't really compare it to any other speeds other than the speed at my home. For me, the speeds were amazing. In just a day, I was able to increase the ratios on a couple of my accounts. One of them was raised from 0.8 to 4!

Overall, this seedbox was amazing, and if I do buy a seedbox, i'll probably get this one

Comment

Name: Seedhost.net
                  Speed: 7.5/10
                  Support: 11/10
                  Gui: 10/10 (Deluge)
                  Speed of Gui: 10/10
                  Package: 1G30
                  Price: 30 Euro per month
                  Overal rating: 8/10

I'm a big fan of their VPS control panel and the VNC access is very nice--a lot of applications (screenshot below)

*I was initially disappointed in the speeds I was experiencing, both up and down. After an additional couple days of use speeds seemed to get better and it would burst to around 50MB up and down. FTP speeds were excellent. Seedhost offers all the features you could want and provides excellent customer service, making them a viable choice for a sb provider. I do think they are a little on the expensive side compared to other providers, but you have to consider everything they offer as well.
                  Last edited by cutler777; May 17, 2012, 11:19 AM.

sigpic

Comment

Connection Speed: 10/10
                    love them i think i will get one soon

Comment

Speed: 7.5/10
                      Support: no needed
                      Gui: 8/10 (Deluge)
                      Speed of Gui: 8/10
                      Overal rating: 8/10

The speed are really good (max 57 upload and down) but sometimes drops really fast (3 - 4 mb up and down) stays for a while and begins to go up again. Screens:

Last edited by Yogo; May 23, 2012, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Speed: 10/10
                        Support: never used support
                        Gui: 10/10 Deluge
                        Speed of Gui: 10/10
                        Overal rating: 10/10

Seedhost.net was kind enough to allow me to have a 24hour trial. The most i saw my box hit was @62MB/s upload & download @65-70MB/s i managed to jump on afew releases straight away.. For the price its a awesome deal plus i really love deluge my fav gui, All in all i would definitely recommended this provider ! I will be switching to seedhost as soon as my current provider is up in a few days time..
                        A very big thank you to extJSDB And T-I

Comment

Speed: 9/10
                          Support: 10/10
                          GUI: 9/10 (rutorrent)
                          Speed of GUI: 9/10
                          Price: 30 Euro (Trial)

I asked Seedhost.net for a free trial and very soon i had one. (48h trial)
                          So....
                          -Support is very friendly and very quick.
                          -VNC is very good/quick and seems that the reason for it, is the 3GB dedicated Ram. You will also find a lot of stuff, some you may use and some not but they are there (games, transmission, utorrent,etc)
                          I tested rutorrent and it was almost perfect.
                          -HD is big enough (500GB)
                          -Last and more important for a downloader/uploader is the speed.....
                          Keep in your mind that i am living in a "difficult" area as Greece that hasn't so good network Infrastructure & the private trackers that i use is here
                          So, my max download speed that i reached was 37MB/s (average 25-30MB/s) and this was excellent, as from any other providers that i have used i have never see something above 15MB/s untill now.
                          Max upload speed that i reached was 15MB/s, (average 10MB/s)

Overall, i believe that i had a great time testing their package and it deserves a very good attention from anyone that want to get a fast seedbox with good support and quick VNC ......and hopefully next month i will be able to be their new customer... Seedhost.net is highly recommended

Thank you seedhost.net

This screenshot is for the downloading speed:

Last edited by AthensCity; June 15, 2012, 09:35 PM.

Comment

This is a review of the following trial after 24 hours

Seedbox Hosting 2012 - 1G25
                            []Customers on server: 10
                            []Hard Disk: 250GB
                            []Dedicated RAM : 1536MB
                            []Burstable RAM : 2048MB
                            []Price :€25

Speed - 9/10
                            GUI - 10/10 (Deluge)
                            Support - 10/10
                            Overall rating - 9/10

Customer support is fast and friendly. Download speeds reach up to 40MB and upload around 10MB. Generally, very fast. I didn't give speed 10/10 because one of the trackers I use didn't work with the seedbox. Other than that, slow speeds would be due to the actual tracker. I took a screenshot of the current process. Upload speeds were much faster earlier on. Again, this is due to tracker... I assume so anyway.

http://image.torrent-invites.com/images/549Review.jpg

Comment

Here'a a review of the 1G30 Trial box -

[]Customers on server: 6
                              []Hard Disk: 500GB
                              []Dedicated RAM : 3072MB
                              []Burstable RAM : 4096MB
                              []Price :€30

Speed - 9/10 - 1 Gb/s as advertised
                              GUI - 8/10 (Deluge)
                              Support - Did not use
                              Overall rating - 9/10

The speeds on this box are great and as advertised. I am not a huge fan of Deluge (Prefer ruTorent), but it worked out just fine - Adding/Deleting torrents is fast. The VPS console is an extremely nice feature - Able to reboot, shutdown, boot VM on demand and make other changes on the spot. Was also able to view total Disk Space, Bandwidth, Memory usage through this console... SSH access is a plus. FTP service is provided and works just fine. Overall, no complaints at all! Since my Trial started on 06/15, I've been able to get 1.76TB bandwidth usage through CHD, HDC

Highly recommended!

Comment

Working...
                              X