Package: Small Box
    Price: $15
    Overall rating: 10/10

setup ~24h.
    cheap - fast - stable

My Giveaway

sigpic

Comment

I'm using Dediseedbox again this month and the speeds are still great. I've come to the conclusion that most of it is being wasted though due to the limited hard drive space of only 75GB. I think I'll be better off going with a box with slower speeds and a much larger hard drive. Of course if you can afford both, you can get that at dedi as well. I haven't had any problems.

"I pushed my soul in a deep dark hole and then I followed it in.
      ...To see what condition my condition was in."

Comment

Name: Dediseedbox.com
        Speed: 10/10
        Support: 9.5/10
        GUI: 9.5/10
        Speed of GUI: 10/10
        Price: $15
        Overall rating: 9.5/10

Hello... I've tried several seedbox providers in my life (about 4) and dediseedbox is definitely the best one among them. It's my current seedbox provider, I've been sticking with my package for about 6 months now. It's rarely down but when it is you just have to restart rTorrent, basically, and then it's okay.

So, why is it the best of the providers I've tried? Well, because of their support! They answer fast (within 24 hours), whereas two of my previous providers never answered me even though my seedbox was down and stayed down for... well, for several weeks in both cases (that is to say, until the end of my one-month subscription). So, to me the support is very important and dediseedbox provides a good one. Also, for $15 you have 75 Go so for my use it's plenty of space :o)

Maybe should I add too that you have unlimited bandwidth and unlimited number of authorized torrents, which were among the reasons that led me to choose this provider.

I'm really happy with them. Overall rating : 9.5/10!
        Last edited by Havoc_B; September 23, 2012, 05:28 PM.

Comment

im a new T-I user. I just got a small dediseedbox package and it is working GREAT!. i love this thing. This is my first seedbox, so I really have nothing to compare it to, but as a first time user it was so easy to setup. Also, I wanted to monitor my torrents on my phone using transdroid app. I couldnt get it to connect to I emailed support. They responded in a few short hours will all the specific connection info I needed. Worked great :)

Comment

Great service

This has been my first experience with a seedbox and it has been a good one. Setup was pretty quick i think about 8 hrs and they sent all the info with links i needed to get started. The site has a clean professional look and when i got to my seedbox they set me up with a 100gb box instead of the 75gb advertised. Well this was no fluke as i just upgraded to a medium seedbox with 200gb space $20/month. The speeds can get pretty fast on new torrent in the neighborhood of 20-60MB on both up and down streams, but with well seeded torrents the 1gb line doesn't help with upspeed. Downloads on well seeded torrents can be very fast 50+MB\s . I have had no technical problems or downtime yet and sales support for the upgrade was within minutes. It uses rutorrent 3.4 and they installed all the plugins that i find useful, mainly autodl-irssi and filemanager. The autodl you can setup to download your favorite shows or whatever exactly when it releases if your on a tracker with a RSS feed. By the time i check the seedbox i will already have a 6-1 or better seedratio on new TV shows! The filemanager you can delete files, much easier/faster than going through FTP and also RAR long files so they download quicker with your ftp client. Overall whoever is running this service seems to know torrents and what it takes to run a good seedbox. I would highly recommend and if any of my thoughts or experiences change i will be sure to update this post.

Comment

a good seedbox , i made at 20$ pakcage 9 TB and is it very veri good for small users at this low price .thx and good luck in the future .

Comment

Name: Dediseedbox.com
                Speed: 9/10
                Support: Never used so far
                GUI: 10/10
                Speed of GUI: 6/10
                Package: Small ruTorrent Box
                Price: $18 (Including VAT)
                Overall rating: 8/10

So I've got this seedbox yesterday and it's been great as it started (on frist and second torrents from IPT saw 40MB/s up/dl at the same time!), but now as I have 19 active torrents the speeds dropped a little and webui became laggy (especially when downloading/uploading at the same time). But hey, I was using SSD servers for quite some time and they were much faster and everything, but so was the price and I just got used to it. Now that I needed something cheaper I chose to use this (had do spend quite a few hours searching and making interest list). In about 26hrs I uploaded ~1TB (993GB at this moment) and the average speed I think was around 6-7MB/s on multiple torrents to multiple trackers. Overall rating is 8 because I need time to get used to laggy webui as they probably have oversold they servers and CPU usage is big. Nevertheless, this is a nice box for a nice price. ;)

EDIT: got a refund from the seller, because I was "overusing" their boxes, but I assume it was only because they oversold their servers and the service became crappy (I was sitting with a 100mbps-alike line and a super laggy webui), had about 10 torrents running at about 10MB/s upload, no download). Wouldn't buy again.
                Last edited by Nojus; February 18, 2013, 07:25 AM.

Comment

Name: DediSeedBox.com
                  Support:
                  10/10
                  GUI:
                  10/10
                  Speed of GUI: 9
                  /10
                  Price: $15/mo

Overall rating:
                  10/10

I've been using this server for almost a month now, with no complaints. I read the review above mine, and have no current complaints about being 'deleted', however I do not seed that amount of data. I mainly seed SD TV & Movies for approx. 24 hours (Enough to get a ratio of 4 to 7), and then delete the torrents for the next day's round of TV downloading. My average download speed is around 40Mb/s with IPT, with the highest I've registered is 80Mb/s. My average upload speed varies on the torrent. The highest I've seen it get was 12Mb/s. I average about 7 or 8 active torrents at a time, and when doing so the UI has maybe a 500ms lag. It's nothing I'm too worried about.

Would buy again.

Comment

my review for this great seedbox:

Name: DediSeedBox.com
                    Support: 10/10
                    GUI: 10/10
                    Speed of GUI: 10/10
                    Package: Medium Box
                    Price: $20/mo
                    Overall rating: 10/10
                    HDD: 200 GB
                    U/D speed: 1 Gbps

Comment

I love these guys. Have had their $15 plan for 2 months now and the speeds are amazing. I have seen up to 80Mb/s down and about 8Mb/s up. Highly recommended.

Comment

Plan: $15/month Small Plan
                        Speed: 9/10 - You get the speed you pay for 99% of the time, though I have noticed an occasional bog down in FTP download speed.
                        Support: 10/10 - Fast, friendly, and competent
                        GUI: 9/10 - rutorrent web GUI is perfect, but their website area can be a little mysterious/complex.
                        Speed of GUI: 9.75/10 - Slight delay on a WebGUI restart, but otherwise as fast or faster than my desktop torrent client.
                        Value: 10/10: The combination of speed, control, and storage space at this price point is really hard to top.

I can't say enough good things about dediseedbox. The combination of bandwith and disk space for $15 a month US should put them at or near the top of any list, but they also have great, responsive customer care. I have had two tickets open in 4 years of use and both were settled to my satisfaction in less than 12 hours. I'd happily recommend them to anyone looking for a lower price box.

Comment

Working...
                        X