Name: Dediseedbox.com
    Speed: 10/10
    Support: 9.5/10
    GUI: 10/10
    Speed of GUI: 10/10
    Package: Small Box
    Price: $15
    Overall rating: 10/10

I'm surprised this box isn't more popular around here, I decided to give it a chance and I'm very impressed after almost two weeks. The package is for 75GB on a shared, unmetered 1Gbit line. Doesn't give much other info but I'm assuming the server runs on a Celeron and shared by 10-12 users. I gave 9.5 for support only because they don't have any live support like an IRC channel, but they are fairly responsive to tickets. I've had good luck with the GUI, very smooth so far. Although the storage is relatively small, I feel the price/speed makes up for it. I've seen incredible speeds of up to 40MB on both download and upload. Hard to see that kind of speed for $15 these days, it's been giving me huge ratio boosts on multiple trackers thanks to cross-seeding.

going smooth after ~2 weeks, no crashes/reboots still

Comment

If the speeds are so good ,why in 2 weeks there is only 2.4T upload totally ?At least 5~10T.So the review is ......

Comment

Originally posted by ailyforever View Post
        If the speeds are so good ,why in 2 weeks there is only 2.4T upload totally ?At least 5~10T.So the review is ......
        Take into account that 1) the person might not be downloading/seeding too many things. 2) Maybe they removed some torrents when they were finished.

I can't say for sure why the stats say what they say...

I've got dediseedbox also, and right now I have roughly 4-5TB seeded, but my stat bar only says 1.4TB. I can't figure out where the 1.4TB is taken from because it doesn't account for all the loaded torrents or all the completed torrents or all the currently seeding torrents. So the stat is questionable but the seedbox is great! I've seen excellent speeds also.

They do have kind of low disk space though. I've got the 150GB plan and I've run out of space a few times and had to sacrifice seeding to free up space.

The main reason I got dediseedbox over my other first choices was because I was having a hell of a time using a prepaid debit gift card. It's "US payments only" and my original choices were all overseas so the payment was being denied by the CC.

Getting a Paypal MoneyPak might be a better choice to use as payments (lesson learned).

Comment

Support: ?/10 Not Needed Yet
          GUI: 10/10 Most Advance GUI till date i use
          Speed of GUI: 9/10 bit slow in loading
          Overall rating: 8/10

Using from some days its quite good in 15$ . Avg uploading is around 3/5 mbps [ best i got is 6mbps ] downloading on first day was 24mbps now around 3/9 mbps .. well its great seedbox in 15$ thinking to stay with them for long time .

No idea how e46fan got that speed ? Maybe he was single user on that server

GUI Screen

Last edited by Notts; April 10, 2012, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Support: ?/10
            Speed of GUI: 8/10
            Overall rating: 9/10

I've been using this seedbox for a few weeks now, and it has been a very good experience overall. I've seen speeds in excess of 50 MBps up and down, and have not run into any downtime or technical issues.

Comment

Speed: 6/10
              Support: 9/10
              Speed of GUI: 7/10
              Package: Medium Box
              Price: $20
              Overall rating: 7/10

I absolutely loved dediseed when I first signed up a few months ago. GUI was responsive, saw DL in excess of 100MB/s on hot torrents, UL would sustain in the high 20-30MB/s and burst upwards of 60MB/s on high traffic freeleech. Unfortunately the dream came to an end several weeks ago when the GUI became sluggish and close to unusable during peak hours. I've seen my speeds consistently degrade down to about 1-3MB/s UL depending on the torrent and 20-30MB/s DL. I feel as though this is largely due to overcrowding of their servers. I was fortunate when I first joined to be on a relatively empty one but has since been filled beyond capacity. Their support is fantastic and very quick to respond but I just wish they wouldn't crowd their boxes as much.

Comment

I use this supplyer as well. Have seen DL speeds higher than TC. My first torrent from TL went past 65mb/s. Remarkable. Have had problems with public tracker,
                But it is probably my fault some how.
                Their support works great, my three tickets was answered 5-10 min after posting.
                And only 20 bucks for the 150gb pack and 1gb/s line! Awsome.

BIG PS: DOES NOT REQUIRE PAYPAL OR ALERTPAY. BANK/CREDITCARD WORKS GREAT! (This is why I selected them instead of seedboxes.cc)
                Last edited by SiriusDlx; May 23, 2012, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ailyforever View Post
                  The WebUI might have been restarted (not necessarily by the user) and therefore the stats have been reset. Note that this is not the same as the server being rebooted.

Comment

I'm new to torrent-invites and to seedboxes. I'm not going to beat a dead horse with my horror story. Anyone interested can read the posts I've made since most were about that I just wanted to say that after that extremely bad, first experience I decided not to try seedboxes again. A friend had dediseedbox and I would have gone with them in the first place but at the time I tried they were sold out.

So, anyway, to make a long story short, I did give it another try due to his recommendation and when they had space to take orders again. Dediseedbox would have been a major improvement just to be able to log in to the box but it was a total pleasure. It was LIke night and day compared to my previous try. The few times I had an issue they responded promptly to tickets. They were just questions and issues stemming from my own inexperience. I soon realized a seedbox was way beyond my needs and didn't keep it after the initial month so I can't comment on those who found it to get slower with time. I did recommend it to another friend who uses it now and likes it very much. I think it's probably a real good company to try if you're new to the seedbox world and want to try something that won't cost a lot.
                    This was for the cheapest ($15), 75GB rtorrent box

"I pushed my soul in a deep dark hole and then I followed it in.
                    ...To see what condition my condition was in."

Comment

Support: 7/10
                      Speed of GUI: 8/10
                      Package: Small ruTorrent Seedbox
                      Price: $15.00
                      Overall rating: 8/10

I've been using dediseed for a couple of weeks. Had to restart the web UI a couple of times. The first time I thought I lost all my DLs but I figured out (eventually) that I had moved them into folders which the UI reset to default after being restarted. All in all I'm happy with them, I have not had a single issue requiring me to contact them. Even the set up time is pretty quick. I'm using the 75GB just now ($15) and I am thinking of upgrading to the 150GB package at $20 a month (I'm DLing some pretty large files).

EDIT: A day after I wrote my SB stopped working. My SB was showing as 100% full even though I only had 55GB out of 75GB. I opened a ticket to get it fixed and the reply, that I received within minutes, was that I had 77GB worth of data. How would that happen when it should automatically stop at 75GB? They also sent me a list of everything that was showing as DL'd. I had an added torrent (about 26GB) that hadn't be DL'd so I deleted that which didn't work. Still waiting on a reply to that 11 hours later. NOT HAPPY. Luckily my Dentoo box is still up or I'd be stuck. Now I want a new SB.

EDIT 2: Scratch that. Like Eknows below it was sorta my fault. Didn't realise that with larger torrents where I was only D/Ling certain parts (from DMN) that parts of other files I wasn't D/Ling were bein D/L'd so that was represent in the amoun of space the torrent took up. Still wasn't too happy with having to email them a second time and still waiting another few hours for a reply. All in about 20 hours. Could they not have told me in their first email?
                      Last edited by ichiban; July 27, 2012, 03:31 PM.

Comment

Support: ?/10 (Never had to use)
                        Speed of GUI: 9/10
                        Package: Small ruTorrent Seedbox
                        Overall rating: 10/10

This was my first experience with a seedbox as I was a total noob in this area. Paid my $15 for their 75Gb plan and pretty much immediately rec'd my email with all my details. About as straightforward as you could get from there. Never had a problem requiring me to contact support. Speeds were absolutely fantastic for the full month I was with them. Only reason I've switched providers is space as 75Gb wasn't anywhere near enough to feed my seeding habit. I've dropped down to 100Mbps and I really, really miss the 1Gbps I got with Dedi.

I would wholeheartedly recommend this company to anyone.
                        Last edited by TampaThunder; July 18, 2012, 10:28 AM.

Comment

If it had more storage space i would jump on it.

Comment

Originally posted by ichiban View Post
                            EDIT: A day after I wrote my SB stopped working. My SB was showing as 100% full even though I only had 55GB out of 75GB. I opened a ticket to get it fixed and the reply, that I received within minutes, was that I had 77GB worth of data. How would that happen when it should automatically stop at 75GB? They also sent me a list of everything that was showing as DL'd. I had an added torrent (about 26GB) that hadn't be DL'd so I deleted that which didn't work. Still waiting on a reply to that 11 hours later. NOT HAPPY. Luckily my Dentoo box is still up or I'd be stuck. Now I want a new SB.
                            I had a similar problem but it was my own fault. I mistakenly clicked on the rtorrent setting to delete the torrent but didn't delete the data. Of course all the torrents were now gone but my space was still at 100% :P I sent in a ticket and they got back to me quick and said to just log in and delete the data from my ftp program. I believe they do let you go over your allotted space but when you do your speed is automatically throttled way back.

"I pushed my soul in a deep dark hole and then I followed it in.
                            ...To see what condition my condition was in."

Comment

Originally posted by Eknows View Post
                              I had a similar problem but it was my own fault. I mistakenly clicked on the rtorrent setting to delete the torrent but didn't delete the data. Of course all the torrents were now gone but my space was still at 100% :P I sent in a ticket and they got back to me quick and said to just log in and delete the data from my ftp program. I believe they do let you go over your allotted space but when you do your speed is automatically throttled way back.
                              I've edited my above post cuz I found out what went wrong in my case.

I've tried deleting files using FTP software but it never works for me. Even the "remove and -> delete data" option fails most times. I usually go to the "file manager" tab and delete from there.

As for going over your allotted space I've found they stop all D/Ls there and then. I don't know if they throttle speeds if you've got the largest SB though.

Comment

Working...
                              X