Looking for a Seedbox under $10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a Seedbox under $10

I'm looking for a Private-Seedbox 100MBits or Even Lower Bandwidth (Just only for me!) | NO matter of HDD space | Unmetered | Uncapped & Unlimited Transfer | No matter of Server Spec.

Below $10/mo.

I'm not a heavy user.My Upload speed is low.Just wanna maintain my Ratio in High-level trackers and stay alive..

Please find me Beat Deals with Less than or equal to $10/mo.

It's OK if you cant find for $10 But i don't wanna exceed $20

BTW is There 50Mbit or higher-Seedboxes ?
    Last edited by Razor; June 23, 2010, 07:24 AM.

so you want a box with dedicated bandwidth just for you, so meaning your the only person on the box? you are not going to get that for 10 dollars. I currently pay 50 canadian for that.

Comment

hmm 50 canadian, now that is still a deal. Ya I barely use my box, had to share it with a friend who uses half as much as I do and we barely push 2-3TB a month between us in total bandwidth. Still, it's costing me $80 CAD a month. There is barely a shared seedbox for that price, let alone a dedicated. Cheapest dedicated box I have seen on the market is $49. Jb123 where are you getting your seedbox from?

I think you have to understand a seedbox is more than a digital service, it is a physical server. You're not getting a server to yourself for that price! From what you just told me:
      Xirvik: $74.99 USD
      Pulsedmedia: $77 CAD + Setup Fees
      RapidSpeeds: $52 CAD 3TB max upload limit

That's all that comes to mind, you won't find any dedicated servers for any cheaper.

Edit: When did I say thank you to Razor for his post? I didn't click thank you. oh well...
      Last edited by Synth; May 26, 2010, 08:01 PM.
      Retired and happy :)

Comment

rapidspeeds.com. its the kimsufi c05g. they currently have one with a 10 pound setup fee. RapidSpeeds.com - OVH RESELLER - KIMSUFI RESELLER - NL DEDICATED SERVERS - SEEDBOXES

Comment

Originally posted by jb123 View Post
          rapidspeeds.com. its the kimsufi c05g. they currently have one with a 10 pound setup fee. RapidSpeeds.com - OVH RESELLER - KIMSUFI RESELLER - NL DEDICATED SERVERS - SEEDBOXES
          haha my apologies, I just edited that into my list on my last post before you replied. Thank you, I think this would anyone's best bet.
          Last edited by Synth; May 26, 2010, 03:29 PM.

Comment

You lie Synth, I posted before you lol. Seriously though, Razor if you are willing to share bandwidth, then bytesized hosting is probably your best bet. However their cheapest package is 12 euros which is about 15 dollars.
            Edit: There is also this: http://www.torrent-invites.com/seedb...-desktops.html
            Last edited by jb123; May 26, 2010, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Only problem with bytesized :

* Sorry we are all out of spots, please follow us on Twitter if you want know when spots become available.

which i saw it everytime i surf their web

Comment

You lie Synth, I posted before you lol. Seriously though, Razor if you are willing to share bandwidth, then bytesized hosting is probably your best bet. However their cheapest package is 12 euros which is about 15 dollars.
                I swear I actually bookmarked some places and actually threw out some numbers while editing my post you posted haha. Anyhow bytesized is open roughly every several days to two weeks. Still it's unfortunately not under $10 but still lots of satisfied customers I've heard from them.

The pulsedmedia's shared seedboxes are just under 10 Euros and you get everything from SSH to dedicated ram. I think that's what's cool, the server resources are yours. Of course you're sharing the uplink with 8 users on a server but are you honestly torrenting 24/7?
                However setup time is a month =/
                Good service, just set back, REALLY far back.
                Last edited by Synth; May 26, 2010, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Synth View Post
                  I swear I actually bookmarked some places and actually threw out some numbers while editing my post you posted haha. Anyhow bytesized is open roughly every several days to two weeks. Still it's unfortunately not under $10 but still lots of satisfied customers I've heard from them.

The pulsedmedia's shared seedboxes are just under 10 Euros and you get everything from SSH to dedicated ram. I think that's what's cool, the server resources are yours. Of course you're sharing the uplink with 8 users on a server but are you honestly torrenting 24/7?
                  However setup time is a month =/
                  Good service, just set back, REALLY far back.
                  I am a Bytesized customer and I think it's really hard to beat what you get for 12 EUR. 110GB space, SSH/VNC access, unmetered traffic and really fantastic customer support. Yes, it is a humble 100Mbit shared setup (anywhere from 8-12 users/box) but the price reflects that. Speeds are pretty competitive to other similarly situated boxes from what I have seen--pretty consistent 2-3 MB/S down and up, with bursts to 5-7 MB/S both ways in seedbox-rich environments (e.g., SCC). I'll easily push over 2 TB up this month without trying too hard to do so.

Plus, I mentioned it before but the customer service is really tremendous especially in light of the many horror stories you see about other providers in Seedbox Reviews. My box was set up in under an hour and Bytesyted maintains an active IRC channel and ticket system (public and private).

I've found the owners to be quite responsive and helpful in both IRC and through the ticket system. Typical response time to a ticket is within a few hours, and if you ask a lot of dumb questions about basic Linux commands as I do, the other users will chime in on tickets to offer support as well. One final story: My server went down a few weeks ago and we all lost our data. In addition to the constant updates from staff, once it became apparent that our files were gone, the Bytesized staff gave each of us a free month of service as compensation. I might get lured away one day by the appeal of a Gbit line or for a dedicated 100MBit line (I really don't like having a shared IP with all the other users of my box), but can't imagine going elsewhere for similar specs.

Comment

Yeah i saw Bytesize.com really good. I'm planning to buy it in the future!
                    OR any seed-box less than $15 is appreciated.Anyone?

A little bump..

Comment

Originally posted by Razor View Post
                      Yeah i saw Bytesize.com really good. I'm planning to buy it in the future!
                      OR any seed-box less than $15 is appreciated.Anyone?

A little bump..
                      yes we have a seedbox for 10-15$ you might want to try :)
                      contact me for more details...

Comment

yourseedbox.com is the cheapest one I've ever used. Back then (about a half year ago) WebUI was a bit sluggish, but the upload speed was good enough for that price.

Comment

How is feralhosting / whatbox?

Comment

inexpensive seedbox

so you want a box with dedicated bandwidth just for you, so meaning your the only person on the box? you are not going to get that for 10 dollars. I currently pay 50 canadian for that.
                            I have been looking for a seedbox as well. The only thing i want it for is seeding because my dl speed is pretty good. Is there seedboxes available for under $20/mo that accomplish that? And is there a limit to how much you upload/seed on these "seedboxes"

Comment

Originally posted by gizmoe View Post
                              I have been looking for a seedbox as well. The only thing i want it for is seeding because my dl speed is pretty good. Is there seedboxes available for under $20/mo that accomplish that? And is there a limit to how much you upload/seed on these "seedboxes"
                              Go 4 ggshq seedbox,I have been using since a week very much satisfied with service and speeds,will post full review after a month

Comment

Working...
                              X