Civil marriage - now a wedding marriage in the philippines, need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civil marriage - now a wedding marriage in the philippines, need help

I am a Filipino by birth, now a Canadian citizen. My wife is a Filipina who was born now on a permanent basis. We had a civil marriage in the USA, then I successfully sponsored her.
    We are currently planning a wedding in the Philippines
    Where/who can I contact about what documents we need to provide in order to be admitted to a church wedding?
    Thank you in advance!

You can try to contact a lawyer, or directly to the registry office

Comment

I am delighted for you and for your decision to get married in church. I think that it is the promise to God that truly legitimizes any relationship. Rest assured that you will be doing well in your marriage after your ceremony. I would turn to lawyers or directly to the agency that will arrange your wedding regarding your question. In my case, these were the guys from elopetogatlinburg.com. They helped me find their services according to my requests and best of all, they have very reasonable prices for such a fantastic service. I will remember my wedding for the rest of my life, as everything was wonderful without unexpected unpleasant surprises. Good luck to you and your wife!

Comment

I think you do not find good service. It is a simple reason. I deleted my accounts may times until I find this site go now. When I found it, I think it is one more dating site no more no less, but I decide to rick. I was so surprised about this site. I do not want to write about all features if you want, you check! have a good time!

Comment

Not so long ago I did a wedding and my holiday was just wonderful! I used wedding tips on this site and it helped me fix mistakes in the preparation of the celebration.

Comment

It may be indirectly related to the subject of the wedding, but I'll tell you anyway. My ex-wife decided to make one last profit out of our marriage. Just imagine, she deliberately hit my car on the road, right at the traffic light!!!! There were no witnesses, no security cameras either. She went to court and just lied to the judge as if the accident was set up by me! I had to go to the lawyers at Schlacter Law Office. As it turned out, the guys specialize in these kinds of cases. And guess what? I won the trial! They proved my innocence, and they prosecuted my ex for perjury! I don't want anyone to be in my shoes, but if anything, you know where to go! These guys are real pros!

Comment

Working...
            X