Best seedbox for West coast US?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best seedbox for West coast US?

Does anyone have recommendations for a good Seedbox for users on the west coast of the US? I have a friend looking for a new one since Seedstuff threw in the towel. He offered Canadian servers so sftp speeds to home were much faster for him. The friend tried feralhosting.com which I use but his sftp speeds to home were horrible no matter which route he chose.

"I pushed my soul in a deep dark hole and then I followed it in.
    ...To see what condition my condition was in."

apparently I'm in the same boat.... my seeds are still up at the moment, but my bill due date is tomorrow and they didn't take out February's fee.... I have no emails from them about it either.
    so, like I'm scrambling like crazy.

Comment

I've since learned from other places that tal0ne offers Canadian servers. They sure ask for a lot of personal info though. Seedboxsolutions also offers Canada servers but my friend tried to buy one there and it kept refusing his credit card saying the expiration date was wrong. He tried a different card with the same result and couldn't even get a response from them why.

"I pushed my soul in a deep dark hole and then I followed it in.
      ...To see what condition my condition was in."

Comment

nobody has posted for awhile but tal0ne is the company I used for a couple years and various different boxes from them, I have used the canadian server as well and it worked fine for me. Posting for those who come with the same questions later.

Comment

Working...
        X