A question about Ultraseedbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question about Ultraseedbox

when ı as soon as enter the ultraseedbox website ı view price but site home page price and seedbox page price different
    https://i.hizliresim.com/O0jZN0.png (home page)
    https://i.hizliresim.com/5gjkzM.png (seedbox page)

1th question: why this differences ?
    2th question: home page seedboxes unmetered this mean no upload traffic ?

1: Those are different packages
    2: Unmetered = Whatever traffic the server can handle.

I have the Jaguar, and the slot I'm in currently has five other customers on it. The 10GB/s connection is shared with the all the users on your server, so not technically unlimited, but pretty damn close (unlikely to see enough traffic on a torrent to saturate the connection).

The quickest download I've seen was 300MB/s and the quickest upload I've seen was 110MB/s. And total traffic is unmetered, so it's unlimited (sort of).

Haven't tried the metered packages, but I'm sure you will get what you pay for...
    Last edited by Skywalking; May 9, 2017, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Skywalking View Post
      1: Those are different packages
      2: Unmetered = Whatever traffic the server can handle.

I have the Jaguar, and the slot I'm in currently has five other customers on it. The 10GB/s connection is shared with the all the users on your server, so not technically unlimited, but pretty damn close (unlikely to see enough traffic on a torrent to saturate the connection).

The quickest download I've seen was 300MB/s and the quickest upload I've seen was 110MB/s. And total traffic is unmetered, so it's unlimited (sort of).

Haven't tried the metered packages, but I'm sure you will get what you pay for...
      I think buy jaguar but ı m not sure upload limitless are you sure ?
      those are different but ı think nobody buy seedbox page packages cause of all of have upload traffic limit and not good price/performance
      jaguar seems good.

Comment

I totally recommend Jaguar... During a seedbox pissing match I'll either get first or second place most of the time and I'll have like a 2.0 - 3.0 Ratio before I even finish downloading the file...

I'll usually get beat by someone on Feral, so you may want to check out there packages too, I've never tried them though...

Your paying for a month in advance, so just pay for the month and if you don't like it, tell them to fuck off!

Comment

Ohh... and thier so called "instant setup" is not so instant... took them almost two days to get my slot up, so don't expect to be seeding tonight...

Comment

I totally recommend Jaguar... During a seedbox pissing match I'll either get first or second place most of the time and I'll have like a 2.0 - 3.0 Ratio before I even finish downloading the file...

I'll usually get beat by someone on Feral, so you may want to check out there packages too, I've never tried them though...

Your paying for a month in advance, so just pay for the month and if you don't like it, tell them to fuck off!
            ok probably ı will buy it tomorrow but this package differences are nonsense. home page seedbox much more price/performance (and seedbox unlimeted) why one buy other package ?

Comment

Originally posted by Q0o View Post
              ok probably ı will buy it tomorrow but this package differences are nonsense. home page seedbox much more price/performance (and seedbox unlimeted) why one buy other package ?
              Right !!!

I figured the same thing... Why pay about the same amount for limited slots???

But, if your on a budget, I guess 1TB of upload traffic would still help boost your ratio...

Comment

Right !!!

I figured the same thing... Why pay about the same amount for limited slots???

But, if your on a budget, I guess 1TB of upload traffic would still help boost your ratio...
                Are you talk about 4.75 euro 1tb upload traffic 150gb diskspace package?
                yeap 4.75 is cheap but 150gb diskspace bad. a lot of trackers has hit run rules and you probably wait a few days or a week. Not useful.

My old seebox from seedbox.cc it is very good but 2tb upload traffic it wasnt enough.

Comment

Are you talk about 4.75 euro 1tb upload traffic 150gb diskspace package?
                  yeap 4.75 is cheap but 150gb diskspace bad. a lot of trackers has hit run rules and you probably wait a few days or a week. Not useful.

My old seebox from seedbox.cc it is very good but 2tb upload traffic it wasnt enough.
                  Damn!!! You need more than 2TB of upload per month? Good job dude

If your getting the seedbox just to help your ratio, then the disk space is not so important, cause you would delete the file once you have gotten the ratio you want from it. But I like to seed everything i use (or thats any good) for as long as I can, and the 1TB of diskspace seems to work just fine for me.

IDK... I think the most traffic I've used was 3TB in a month, but that was when I just got into a new tracker to boost my ratio, normally, I'm using less than 1TB of upload traffic per month.

Comment

Damn!!! You need more than 2TB of upload per month? Good job dude

If your getting the seedbox just to help your ratio, then the disk space is not so important, cause you would delete the file once you have gotten the ratio you want from it. But I like to seed everything i use (or thats any good) for as long as I can, and the 1TB of diskspace seems to work just fine for me.

IDK... I think the most traffic I've used was 3TB in a month, but that was when I just got into a new tracker to boost my ratio, normally, I'm using less than 1TB of upload traffic per month.
                    Alright why do you use jaguar unlimited upload package go and use limited version :):)

Comment

Alright why do you use jaguar unlimited upload package go and use limited version :):)
                      For the 1TB disk space (I like to leave whatever I download seeding)... And I get a warm fuzzy feeling every night when I go to bed, knowing that I'm seeding away unmetered

Comment

For the 1TB disk space (I like to leave whatever I download seeding)... And I get a warm fuzzy feeling every night when I go to bed, knowing that I'm seeding away unmetered
                        okey mate ı buy this jaguar we see what will happen

Comment

The price difference is there because of the location of the slot. The metered slots are hosted at leaseweb and are pretty fast. They are worth it despite the upload limit.

Comment

Originally posted by Blitzed View Post
                            The price difference is there because of the location of the slot. The metered slots are hosted at leaseweb and are pretty fast. They are worth it despite the upload limit.
                            This is the answer I understand now this rule valid all seedbox firm right ?

Comment

This is the answer I understand now this rule valid all seedbox firm right ?
                              It depends on who you go with, for example feral hosting is their own ISP, from everything I've heard feral is a bit temperamental in terms of performance. I have a Tejas box from Ultraseedbox (an older metered version of it) but the performance has always been pretty great and the staff is very helpful.

Comment

Working...
                              X