Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommended VPS for seedbox

Hi

Can anyone recommend a good VPS for some of the nice seedbox tutorial installations on this forum.

Cruzz

Originally posted by cruzz1972 View Post
    Hi

Can anyone recommend a good VPS for some of the nice seedbox tutorial installations on this forum.

Cruzz
    It's hard to recommend a VPS without a budget and some requirements.
    As for the tutorial you can check the seedbox tutorials sub forum where you'll find many guides and scripts.
    Personally I'm using Danny's seedbox from scratch script, but I know that Arakasi's script is great too.

Comment

You could always do a cheap dedicated server. You could check out Order - Server - Online / Dedibox - Console I've ran a few through them and they seem to do ok.

Comment

And if you compare VPS with a physical dedicated server?

Comment

If we compare VPS to a dedicated physical server, I highlighted the low cost: renting a virtual dedicated server costs the user much cheaper than renting a comparable in-capacity physical server. The performance of cheap VPS hosting can even be higher (see our research). Easy scalability: a virtual server is straightforward to add capacity in the form of extra RAM, processor cores, or hard drive. A virtual server is ideal for websites that exceed the capacity of conventional hosting, high-load network services, and the design, development, and testing of software.

Comment

Working...
          X