ultraseedbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ultraseedbox

hi im having problems with my ultraseedbox host unknown cant connect to anything and yet i message the support team and get nothing back what gives ?

thanks

there support is shocking no one replys to any problems u have wont be staying with these amatures

Comment

Originally posted by iangilf View Post
      there support is shocking no one replys to any problems u have wont be staying with these amatures
      lol, You don't even have a ticket with us.

Also, the problem with the server was solved within ~1hour.

Comment

yep seen that and thanks all working now what was up with it ? and didnt know u had to do tickets i just left message on the website where asks for email and and leave message sorry bout then but yes all up and running now thankyou again

Comment

yep seen that and thanks all working now what was up with it ? and didnt know u had to do tickets i just left message on the website where asks for email and and leave message sorry bout then but yes all up and running now thankyou again
          No, Live Chat on the website is for sales. We cannot track much if people leaving messages with emails. You should always put in ticket when you need support. We reply to them as fast as possible in timely manner.

Comment

ok my friend thats where i been going wrong then

please accept my apology thanks for sorting it so fast

Comment

ok my friend thats where i been going wrong then

please accept my apology thanks for sorting it so fast
              Not a problem commander, Always welcome! :)

Comment

Hell all

I am new to the seedbox game and i have also got a ultraseedbox seedbox download is really fast but the upload speed is so slow 20k at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by spikeywelsh View Post
                  Hell all

I am new to the seedbox game and i have also got a ultraseedbox seedbox download is really fast but the upload speed is so slow 20k at the moment
                  Are you seeding a torrent with a lot of leechers? The more seeders there are, the less likely you'll be uploading at a fast rate. The more leechers and the newer the torrent, the more likely you are to see high upload rates.

Comment

Thanks for the reply

its got 14 Seeds and 17 peers

been a while since i used torrets so takes a bit to get used to

Comment

My ultraseedbox uploads fast 100+MB/s on new/popular torrents...

Comment

Hi there, uTorrent with autodl-irssi fully supported?
                        If so, 10gbit/2tbye at that price must be a winner?

Comment

I had an account with Ultraseedbox, while it didn't meet my needs, it was generally good. Their default package installs on their UI were nice, but lacked a few things I wanted (Jackett and Radarr), so I went to install both, and was unable to because of lack of root access. When I would submit a support ticket, the response time was generally within 12 - 24 hours, and they were very helpful in responding and installing what I needed. The only issue I ran into was stability, and lack of root access. I came to the conclusion that for my personal needs, I really needed root access, so I ended up cancelling the account and going with a different provider. Although it didn't work out for me, they refunded me with no problems, and I left happy, simply realizing it didn't meet my particular needs.

Comment

Working...
                          X