Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best cheap seedbox for uploading original content ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best cheap seedbox for uploading original content ?

Hi.

I was wondering if any of you could suggest a good seed-box (< $10/month) for uploading original content to private trackers.

I would need about 150 GB of space, the most upload speed I can get and unlimited bandwidth to spend. Some of the torrents may as well be over 100 GB (per torrent).

Took a look here but I have zero experience with the services that came up first (yourseedbox, megafast, SSDApp, seedever)

Fast (instant) support through chat would be a big plus !

Any suggestions ?

try to feral SSD . don't buy HHD !

Comment

Originally posted by rudo1983 View Post
      try to feral SSD . don't buy HHD !
      At 17 GBP per month for the smallest SSD capacity it's a bit more than I am willing to give.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Viper View Post
        Hi.

I was wondering if any of you could suggest a good seed-box (< $10/month) for uploading original content to private trackers.

I would need about 150 GB of space, the most upload speed I can get and unlimited bandwidth to spend. Some of the torrents may as well be over 100 GB (per torrent).

Took a look here but I have zero experience with the services that came up first (yourseedbox, megafast, SSDApp, seedever)

Fast (instant) support through chat would be a big plus !

Any suggestions ?
        Fast support is usually a bit tough to find, I mean usually seedboxes are best effort support. Have a look at ultraseedbox, they have a 12.95 euro 1tb/10gbps/unlimited plan, safeseeder has a 150gb/1gbps unlimited/ 5.99 plan, seedme.me has a 250gb/ 1gbps unlimited/ 10 plan and seedboxws has a 400gb/1gbps unlimited 8 plan, first two I have experience with, last two I've seen some ok reviews for.

Comment

Originally posted by Blitzed View Post
          Fast support is usually a bit tough to find, I mean usually seedboxes are best effort support. Have a look at ultraseedbox, they have a 12.95 euro 1tb/10gbps/unlimited plan, safeseeder has a 150gb/1gbps unlimited/ 5.99 plan, seedme.me has a 250gb/ 1gbps unlimited/ 10 plan and seedboxws has a 400gb/1gbps unlimited 8 plan, first two I have experience with, last two I've seen some ok reviews for.
          Thanks for the reply however I already bought a box from seedever because of their low cost. I will have to wait for a few hours for it to be enabled though since nothing has happened yet. Hopefully they are reliable ! If they fail me I will ask for a Paypal refund and try one of those you mentioned.

What's the seedboxws you are referring to ? Seedboxes.cc (if you mis-spelled) doesn't offer a plan such as the one you mentioned.
          Last edited by The_Viper; April 1, 2017, 09:54 AM.

Comment

You should try Seedme – Affordable seedboxes for your media and ratio needs I have their 25 box And I'm loving it.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Viper View Post
              Thanks for the reply however I already bought a box from seedever because of their low cost. I will have to wait for a few hours for it to be enabled though since nothing has happened yet. Hopefully they are reliable ! If they fail me I will ask for a Paypal refund and try one of those you mentioned.

What's the seedboxws you are referring to ? Seedboxes.cc (if you mis-spelled) doesn't offer a plan such as the one you mentioned.
              Not heard of seedever before, but hope it works out, also nope not seedboxes, but seedboxws.com

Comment

I second ultraseedbox!

Comment

Seedever seems to be ok for now. Problems solved within 12 hours. Although seedboxws seems nice and cheap as well.

Thanks !

Comment

Working...
                  X