Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best cheap seedbox for uploading original content ?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Best cheap seedbox for uploading original content ?

    Hi.

    I was wondering if any of you could suggest a good seed-box (< $10/month) for uploading original content to private trackers.

    I would need about 150 GB of space, the most upload speed I can get and unlimited bandwidth to spend. Some of the torrents may as well be over 100 GB (per torrent).

    Took a look here but I have zero experience with the services that came up first (yourseedbox, megafast, SSDApp, seedever)

    Fast (instant) support through chat would be a big plus !

    Any suggestions ?

  • #2
    try to feral SSD . don't buy HHD !

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by rudo1983 View Post
      try to feral SSD . don't buy HHD !
      At 17 GBP per month for the smallest SSD capacity it's a bit more than I am willing to give.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by The_Viper View Post
        Hi.

        I was wondering if any of you could suggest a good seed-box (< $10/month) for uploading original content to private trackers.

        I would need about 150 GB of space, the most upload speed I can get and unlimited bandwidth to spend. Some of the torrents may as well be over 100 GB (per torrent).

        Took a look here but I have zero experience with the services that came up first (yourseedbox, megafast, SSDApp, seedever)

        Fast (instant) support through chat would be a big plus !

        Any suggestions ?
        Fast support is usually a bit tough to find, I mean usually seedboxes are best effort support. Have a look at ultraseedbox, they have a 12.95 euro 1tb/10gbps/unlimited plan, safeseeder has a 150gb/1gbps unlimited/ 5.99 plan, seedme.me has a 250gb/ 1gbps unlimited/ 10 plan and seedboxws has a 400gb/1gbps unlimited 8 plan, first two I have experience with, last two I've seen some ok reviews for.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Blitzed View Post
          Fast support is usually a bit tough to find, I mean usually seedboxes are best effort support. Have a look at ultraseedbox, they have a 12.95 euro 1tb/10gbps/unlimited plan, safeseeder has a 150gb/1gbps unlimited/ 5.99 plan, seedme.me has a 250gb/ 1gbps unlimited/ 10 plan and seedboxws has a 400gb/1gbps unlimited 8 plan, first two I have experience with, last two I've seen some ok reviews for.
          Thanks for the reply however I already bought a box from seedever because of their low cost. I will have to wait for a few hours for it to be enabled though since nothing has happened yet. Hopefully they are reliable ! If they fail me I will ask for a Paypal refund and try one of those you mentioned.

          What's the seedboxws you are referring to ? Seedboxes.cc (if you mis-spelled) doesn't offer a plan such as the one you mentioned.
          Last edited by The_Viper; April 1, 2017, 09:54 AM.

          Comment


          • #6
            You should try Seedme – Affordable seedboxes for your media and ratio needs I have their 25 box And I'm loving it.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by The_Viper View Post
              Thanks for the reply however I already bought a box from seedever because of their low cost. I will have to wait for a few hours for it to be enabled though since nothing has happened yet. Hopefully they are reliable ! If they fail me I will ask for a Paypal refund and try one of those you mentioned.

              What's the seedboxws you are referring to ? Seedboxes.cc (if you mis-spelled) doesn't offer a plan such as the one you mentioned.
              Not heard of seedever before, but hope it works out, also nope not seedboxes, but seedboxws.com

              Comment


              • #8
                I second ultraseedbox!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Seedever seems to be ok for now. Problems solved within 12 hours. Although seedboxws seems nice and cheap as well.

                  Thanks !

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X