seedbox.io

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seedbox.io

I`m just about to sign up to seedbox.io , are these ok to use or should i look elsewhere?

Originally posted by sim1 View Post
    I`m just about to sign up to seedbox.io , are these ok to use or should i look elsewhere?
    can apply for 1 week test and try it , was compare it with seedhost and choose second one

Comment

I am with them currently for the past 3 months, they have been fantastic, very reliable and quick support.
      sigpic
      A proud Torrent-Invite Introduction Crew.
      If you need help with anything, just send me a pm,

Comment

i ended up signing up with seedbox.io for 3 months . thanks for the replies.

Comment

i ended up signing up with seedbox.io for 3 months . thanks for the replies.
          Hope you have a great time with them.
          sigpic

Comment

I`m a little disapointed with them tbh , downloads speeds are good , but the upload speeds are`nt that great at all , they occasionally spike , i am grabbing new torrents as they come out , i will see out the 3 months with them and move .

Comment

I`m a little disapointed with them tbh , downloads speeds are good , but the upload speeds are`nt that great at all , they occasionally spike , i am grabbing new torrents as they come out , i will see out the 3 months with them and move .
              Have you tried contacting support, they may change servers for you if you are not happy with the speeds.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheDarkKnightR View Post
                Have you tried contacting support, they may change servers for you if you are not happy with the speeds.
                I was not aware that i could do that.

i am on the 14 euro package seen here
                Premium unmetered gigabit seedboxes in the Netherlands (NL) - rTorrent BitTorrent client with ruTorrent interface

download speeds aren`t the issue but uploads speeds just die off almost straight away , do you have any idea what i should expect from upload speed popular torrents with high number of leechers?

Comment

I was not aware that i could do that.

i am on the 14 euro package seen here
                  Premium unmetered gigabit seedboxes in the Netherlands (NL) - rTorrent BitTorrent client with ruTorrent interface

download speeds aren`t the issue but uploads speeds just die off almost straight away , do you have any idea what i should expect from upload speed popular torrents with high number of leechers?
                  You should expect atleast 15MB/S upload on fresh torrents. do contact their support see what they say first. Tell them you are unhappy with the speeds. They also have a 14 day money back promise, but give support a chance to work it out.
                  sigpic

Comment

i have been in touch with them and they moved me to a different server , a little better but not great , my best guess is that the upload speed is being massively throttled .

Comment

i have been in touch with them and they moved me to a different server , a little better but not great , my best guess is that the upload speed is being massively throttled .
                      Thats really strange, speeds have been very nice for me.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheDarkKnightR View Post
                        Thats really strange, speeds have been very nice for me.
                        seems that things have taken a bit of a turn around , i am not getting the speeds i was kinda expecting from them now .

Comment

seems that things have taken a bit of a turn around , i am not getting the speeds i was kinda expecting from them now .
                          You can always ask for a refund.
                          sigpic

Comment

Just to touch on this, while I cannot see the ticket history for the user in question, which naturally makes it hard to actually see whats going on.

But in any case, we never ever throttle users, upload speeds will almost always come down to the connectivity between our servers and the peers in the other end, we are proud of being able to provide unmetered services and we would not do anything to prevent people from getting the benefits from that.

With that said, 90% of our clients are perfectly happy and are hitting speeds above 50MB\s - But every now and then we do see users signup which mainly use trackers from Brazil or Turkey to give a few examples, getting high speeds to those areas are almost impossible due to the distance and the connectivity of those countries in general, without more details on the topic starter I cannot see if this is the case here though, if you are still unhappy then do please let us know via ticket as that is basically the only place you can ever have something solved.

Comment

I just bought their second cheapest version, and am sitting at a fairly constant 1 mb/s upload on the hottest movie release out there right now ( 2+2 haha, ya'll can figure it out). I am happy with that for now, it will allow me to build up my rep so I can get to better trackers... maybe then I'll upgrade

Comment

Working...
                              X