Seedbox and Youtube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seedbox and Youtube

Hello guys, can I upload directly the stuff on my Youtube channel through a seedbox?
    I'm wondering this because of course, would be faster as hell.

no, seedboxes are hdd you can rent,you can move or stream files from them but you need a browser to move them to youtube which seedboxes don't have

Comment

Of course you can, just choose a seedbox with VNC access (it's a graphical desktop sharing system that uses the Remote Frame Buffer protocol (RFB) to remotely control another computer).

Comment

You need vps remote access or vnc access to the seedbox to upload videos to youtube.

Comment

Originally posted by dylan334ddx View Post
          Of course you can, just choose a seedbox with VNC access (it's a graphical desktop sharing system that uses the Remote Frame Buffer protocol (RFB) to remotely control another computer).
          Good idea, thanks

Comment

At most of the seedboxes you can't really do that unless you code a rutorrent addon for it :D

Comment

Torrent is used to download the movies and videos of their own choice and the liking by the great function. The news here is about the affiliation of torrent invite with the seed box and you tube for uk essay writing services of proper downloading and agility service for other people.

Comment

Working...
              X