Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for new seedbox provider under 15 USD

Hey everyone!

Im currently with a seedbox provider that has 400GB SSD Storage with unmetered 1gbps bandwidth for 19 EUR/month. Im looking for something similar or better for under 15 USD if possible.

Thank you for taking the time to read this :)

Originally posted by jryan375 View Post
    Hey everyone!

Im currently with a seedbox provider that has 400GB SSD Storage with unmetered 1gbps bandwidth for 19 EUR/month. Im looking for something similar or better for under 15 USD if possible.

Thank you for taking the time to read this :)
    Hey there are many providers with more features for less personally i would recommend u ultraseedboxes.Their jaguar plan is best for ur description u provided.IT has 1TB hdd space with upload/download speed of 10GBps(it is shared but still pretty damn fast).Like all good providers there is upload cap of 4TB/month which is most many seedbox company provide.Plex is there & the streaming data isnt counted on monthly traffic limit, so thats plus.Customer service is very helpful & nice, 10/10 would recommend USB. Other u can look into are seedbox.eu plans they got decent things with them too.

Comment

Cheapest place that comes to mind is feral, but they still don't have their site back up. Finding SSD storage at that price point will be difficult.

Comment

I'm genuinely curious as to why you use SSD based seedboxes? for 15 euros you can easily find 750 GB or even 1 TB HDD

Comment

Originally posted by foxxxman View Post
          I'm genuinely curious as to why you use SSD based seedboxes? for 15 euros you can easily find 750 GB or even 1 TB HDD
          SSD isnt that important its just what they offered. But, I was just trying to find something a bit better than 19 EUR for a seedbox.

Thanks everyone for your feedback and I will be sure to checkout all of your recommendations :)

One other thing: Are there any unmetered or unlimited bandwidth seedbox providers out there that are reasonable? Only reason I ask is because I seed torrents for A LONG TIME and don't want to have to worry about data overages.

Comment

SSD isnt that important its just what they offered. But, I was just trying to find something a bit better than 19 EUR for a seedbox.

Thanks everyone for your feedback and I will be sure to checkout all of your recommendations :)

One other thing: Are there any unmetered or unlimited bandwidth seedbox providers out there that are reasonable? Only reason I ask is because I seed torrents for A LONG TIME and don't want to have to worry about data overages.
            ByteSized hosting has a 500GB unmetered 1gbit (shared bandwidth) box for 12, T4K.org has a 450GB 10gbit down/ 3gbit up (shared bandwidth) box for $10 ($15 for 900GB)
            Last edited by Blitzed; January 15, 2017, 12:24 PM.

Comment

seedbox.io has 1tb for 14 euros and tal0ne.co.uk has 900 gb for 11 both offer autodl
              Last edited by foxxxman; January 15, 2017, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Due to my own experience with tal0ne I usually advise against them, rudest support I've ever encountered.

Comment

@Blitzed That sounds like a good deal, I will for sure check them out and thank you for the recommendation!
                  @foxxxman I was with tal0ne before and I must say, I wasn't pleased. I would have to agree with Blitzed, their support is not the nicest I have seen. Also, their speeds from what I experienced, were average at best. But I appreciate you taking the time to respond.

Comment

@jryan375 Not sure if you are still looking, but we are currently offering 300GB for 11.99/month, however if you shoot me a PM I can set you up with a free trial and throw in some more storage, plus 20% off first month. Check out my plans here
                    Last edited by SafeSeeder; January 22, 2017, 02:18 PM.

Comment

[MENTION=362892]SafeSeeder[/MENTION] I'm interested! I sent you a PM.

Comment

Seedhost.eu have some competitively priced packages and their staff are friendly and helpful and quick to fix any problems in my experience. E.g the cheap one is700GB HDD, 10Gbps connection and 4tb bandwidth for 12 a month, and can buy an extra 1TB for 4

Comment

I started with feral and then switched to seedhost.eu after the takedown. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about seedhost, speeds are great, plenty of addons, customer services is prompt, and the price is reasonable.

If the service remains as it is, I will not be switching anytime soon.

Comment

Working...
                          X