Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sandmen
    replied
    Well try jaguar program of ultrtaseedbox,im using it too its excellent 10/10 on speeds.storage is a TB here is the link to it:
    http://my.ultraseedbox.com/aff.php?aff=536

Leave a comment:

• dylan334ddx
    replied
    Seedhost.eu, they are the best i've tried, 10GBPS network and cheap. They allow ssh access and you can install a lot of plugins such as rapidleech,transmission,deluge,etc.

Leave a comment:

• Blitzed
    replied
    Originally posted by carrion View Post
    Hi everyone,

I am looking for a new seedbox and wanted to know what you guys would recommend.

I have a budget of arround 13,5 / month, my biggest concerns for a new box are:

- privacy (preferably no logs)
    - HDD space, looking for something at least in the 800 GB range
    - no servers in the US

do you guys recommend any services for me to check out?

thanks for any help in advance!

I do recommend Ultraseedbox if you don't mind caps. I personally have their Jaguar box: 900Gb space, 10Gbit network, 4Tb upload traffic. Plex traffic is not counted towards upload traffic. 11.95 also support is top notch.

Leave a comment:

• bvretr
    replied
    I've been with SeedRoots a long time and have never had an issue since the 2013(ish) debacle. If all my payed utilities were as reliable as these guys, life would be a lot less frustrating.

I guess I should mention, 250 Semi @ 900gb is $16/month right now. That's less than 13 of those weird UK monies by my calculation. Who am I kidding, I had to search it.

And in yet another shocking turn, that symbol is actually Euros, of which you would need to spend 15 for the above mentioned server. I'll just stop.
    Last edited by bvretr; December 31, 2016, 12:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• foxxxman
    replied
    Originally posted by TheDarkKnightR View Post
    I will be going with seedbox.io in a few days they have always been great to me.
    second that, they also have a coupon that you can easily find on google for 20% off!!
    they answer my question after a day and it was the easiest seedbox to set up

Leave a comment:

• TheDarkKnightR
    replied
    Originally posted by carrion View Post
    Hi everyone,

I am looking for a new seedbox and wanted to know what you guys would recommend.

- no servers in the US

I will be going with seedbox.io in a few days they have always been great to me.

Leave a comment:

• carrion
    started a topic Seedbox - budget of +- 13,5 / month

Seedbox - budget of +- 13,5 / month

Hi everyone,

- no servers in the US

Working...
X